- 2005 New Year Honours
- 1 United Kingdom
- 1.1 Knights Bachelor
- 1.2 Order of the Bath
- 1.3 Order of St Michael and St George
- 1.4 Royal Victorian Order
- 2 New Zealand
- 3 References
- Clive John Bourne, J.P. For services to Charity and to Education.
- Professor Robert Rees Davies, C.B.E., lately Chicele Professor of Medieval History at the University of Oxford. For services to History.
- Robert Gerard Finch, lately Lord Mayor of London. For services to the City of London.
- Professor Andrew Paul Haines, Dean of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. For services to Medicine.
- Professor Brian Howard Harrison, lately Editor of the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- Alan Jeffrey Jones, Chair of Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd. For services to the Automotive Industry.
- Digby Marritt Jones, Director-General of the Confederation of British Industry. For services to Business.
- Roger Spencer Jones, O.B.E. For services to Business and Training in Wales.
- Robert Walker Kerslake, Chief Executive of Sheffield City Council. For services to Local Government.
- Professor John Hartley Lawton, C.B.E., F.R.S., Chief Executive of the Natural Environmental Research Council. For services to Ecological Science.
- Dr. Jonathan Michael, Chief Executive of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. For services to the National Health Service.
- Dr. Peter James Ogden, Founder of the Ogden Trust. For services to Education.
- Mervyn Kay Pedelty, lately Chief Executive of Co-operative Financial Services. For services to Business and to Charity.
- Matthew Clive Pinsent, C.B.E., Rower. For services to Sport.
- Professor Desmond Rea, O.B.E., Chair of the Northern Ireland Policing Board. For services to the Police.
- Richard John Staite, O.B.E., Headteacher of Beeslack Community High School, Penicuik, Midlothian. For services to Education.
- Michael John Tomlinson, C.B.E., Chair of the A-level Standards Inquiry, Working Group on 14-19 Reform and the Learning Trust for Hackney Schools. For services to Education.
- Professor James Cressee Elphinstone Underwood, Professor of the Royal College of Pathologists and Professor of Pathology at the University of Sheffield. For services to Medicine.
- David Veness, C.B.E., Q.P.M., Assistant Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis. For services to the Police.
- John Stuart Vickers, Chair and Chief Executive of the Office of Fair Trading. For public service.
- Derek Wanless. For public service.
- Diplomatic Service and Overseas List
- Mark John Spurgeon Allen, C.M.G., Counsellor at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Professor Clive William John Granger. For services to Economics.
- Professor Basil Spyridonos Markesinis, Q.C., F.B.A. For services to international legal relations.
Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath (G.C.B.)
- Military Division
- General Sir Michael David Jackson, K.C.B., C.B.E., D.S.O., A.D.C. Gen (475176), late The Parachute Regiment.
Knights Commander of the Order of the Bath (K.C.B.)
- Military Division
- Lieutenant-General (Local General) Kevin O'Donaghue, C.B.E. (486538), late Corps of Royal Engineers.
- Royal Air Force
- Civil Division
- (Edward) John Watson Gieve, C.B., Permanent Secretary at the Home Office.
- David John Normington, C.B., Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education and Skills.
Companions of the Order of the Bath (C.B.)
- Military Division
- Royal Navy
- Rear-Admiral Peter Roland Davies, C.B.E.
- Rear-Admiral Niall Stuart Roderick Kilgour.
- Major-General Jonathan Bernard Appleton Bailey, M.B.E. (494267), late Royal Regiment of Artillery.
- Major-General Michael Huntley (494362), late Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Lieutenant-General Anthony Malcolm Douglas Palmer, C.B.E. (487557), late The Royal Green Jackets.
- Royal Air Force
- Air Vice-Marshal James Andrew Collier, C.B.E., Royal Air Force.
- Air Vice-Marshal Peter Brett Walker, C.B.E., Royal Air Force.
- Civil Division
- Mark Eric Addison, Director-General of Operations and Service Delivery at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Colin McLauchlan Baxter, lately Head of the Police and Community Safety Group in the Justice Department of the Scottish Executive.
- David Brummell, Legal Secretary to the Law Officers of the Office of the Attorney General.
- John David Coles, Chief Executive of the Warship Support Agency.
- Naomi Eisenstadt, Director of Sure Start, Department for Education and Skills.
- Mark Gibson, Director-General of the Business Group, Department of Trade and Industry.
- John Francis Gilhooly, Chief Executive of the Parliamentary Counsel Office.
- Brian Leslie Glicksman, Treasury Officer of Accounts at HM Treasury.
- Robin Paul Halward, lately Deputy Director-General of the Immigration and Nationality Directorate, Home Office.
- David Seymour, Legal Adviser to the Home Office and the Northern Ireland Office.
- Douglas Armitage Smith, lately Chief Executive of the Child Support Agency.
- George Macaulay Trevelyan, lately Director of the Delivery Strategy Team, Defra.
- Marjorie Williams, Director of Local Services, Inland Revenue.
Knights Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George (K.C.M.G.)
- Diplomatic Division
- Edward Clay, British High Commissioner to Kenya.
- Robert John Coleman, lately Director-General of Health and Consumer Protection, European Commission.
- John Douglas Kelso Grant, UK Permanent Representative to the European Union.
Companions of the Order of St Michael and St George (C.M.G.)
- Civil Division
- Elizabeth Kerr Burns, O.B.E., President of the International Association of Volunteer Effort. For services to Volunteering.
- Stuart John Doughty, Chief Executive of Costain Group plc. For services to International Trade and Investment.
- John Charles Odling-Smee, lately Director of the European II Department of the International Monetary Fund. For services to International Finance.
- Diplomatic Division
- Dr. Robin William Baker, Deputy Director-General of the British Council.
- John Cummins, M.B.E., lately Counsellor and HM Consul-General in Moscow.
- Paul Stephen Dimond, HM Ambassador to the Philippines.
- Major-General Robert Duncan Seaton Gordon, C.B.E. (490208), late 17th/21st Lancers.
- Allan Graham Gormly, C.B.E. For services to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Board of Management.
- David John Gowan, HM Ambassador to Serbia and Montenegro.
- Mariot Leslie, HM Ambassador to Norway.
- Philip Raymond Nelson, Counsellor at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- William Charters Patey, HM Ambassador to Sudan.
- Angela Joy Williams, lately Director of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East.
Commanders of the Royal Victorian Order (C.V.O.)
- Dr. Claude Blair, O.B.E. For services to the Royal Collection.
- Edward Peter Demery, Clerk of the Royal Cellars.
- Major-General Geoffrey William Field, C.B., O.B.E., Resident Governor and Keeper of the Jewel House in the Tower of London.
- Vice-Admiral Michael Peter Gretton, C.B., Director of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award (UK).
- Brigadier Colin John McCrae Harrisson, O.B.E., formerly Chief Executive of King Edward VII's Hospital (Sister Agnes)
- Major-General David Houston, C.B.E., formerly Lord Lieutenant of Sutherland.
- Lieutenant-General Maurice Robert Johnston, K.C.B., O.B.E., formerly Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire.
- Graeme Neil Munro, formerly Director and Chief Executive of Historic Scotland.
- Surgeon Captain David Leslie Swain, L.V.O., R.N., Medical Officer to The Queen abroad.
Lieutenants of the Royal Victorian Order (L.V.O.)
- Philip Metcalf Bolam, Honorary Press Officer of Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth.
- Elizabeth Faith Currer Buchanan, Deputy Private Secretary to The Prince of Wales.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Robert Guy Cartwright, Secretary of the Central Chancery of the Orders of Knighthood.
- Nicholas John Lucas Chance, J.P., Private Secretary to the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.
- Nigel John Fordham, formerly Head of the Crown Agents Stamp Bureau.
- The Reverend Charles Robertson, Minister of the Kirk of the Canongate.
- Constance Margaret Tyler, formerly Assistant Fundraising Director of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award (UK).
- Dr. Peter Wheeler, Apothecary to The Prince of Wales.
The Right Honourable Jonathan Lucas Hunt M.P. Waitakere City Speaker of the House of Representatives For services to Parliament
Professor Donald Ward Beaven C.B.E. Christchurch For services to persons with diabetes The Right Honourable Peter Blanchard Auckland For services to the Judiciary Dr Mary Josephine (Joy) Drayton C.N.Z.M., M.B.E. Tauranga For services to education and local body affairs Dr Alan Russell Frampton Auckland For services to agriculture Mr Tumu Te Heuheu Taupo For services to conservation
Mr Arthur Wynyard Beasley O.B.E., E.D.[disambiguation needed ] Wellington For services to orthopaedics and the community Professor Dick Bellamy Auckland For services to science and education Mrs Margaret Anne Bendall Auckland For services to education Mrs Gwendoline Joyce Bull J.P. Papakura For services to local government Professor Wystan Tremayne Le Cren Curnow Auckland For services to art and literature Mr James Kempster Guthrie Dunedin For services to environmental law, conservation and the community Dr Bryan Foss Leach Picton For services to archaeology Mr Christopher Robert Mace Auckland For services to the Antarctic and the community Mrs Alexia Helen Pickering Q.S.O., J.P. Wellington For services to persons with disabilities Mr Michael Charles Wintringham Waikanae For public services as State Services Commissioner
Mr Billy Apple Auckland For services to art Mr Alistair Te Ariki Campbell Wellington For services to literature Mr Hamish Carter Auckland For services to sport especially as a triathlete Mr Philip Maurice Carter J.P. Christchurch For services to business Mr Vernon Raymond Clark Canterbury For services to agriculture and the community Professor Kathryn Elizabeth Crosier Auckland For services to medicine Miss Caroline Frances Evers-Swindell Cambridge For services to rowing Miss Georgina Emma Buchanan Evers-Swindell Cambridge For services to rowing Professor Emeritus Leon Frank Garner North Shore City For services to optometry Dr Arthur Henry Hackett Mount Maunganui For public services Dr Patricia Harris Palmerston North For services to science Associate Professor Jack Hilton Havill Hamilton For services to medicine and medical research Mr Dennis Ashley Hills J.P. Christchurch For services to science and industry Mr Raymond Stuart Labone Wellington For services to the design industry Professor Diana Rosemary Lennon Auckland For services to science and health Mr Gary Patrick Lennon Christchurch For services to education, sport and the community Mr Murray John McNae Porirua For services to industry development Mr Joseph Patrick Moodabe Auckland For services to the film industry and the community Miss Margaret Alison Nielsen Wellington For services to music Mr Robin David Marks Owen J.P. South Canterbury For services to local body and community affairs Mr Ioannis John Psathas Wellington For services to music Mr John Stewart Robson Palmerston North For services to local government and the building industry Mr Thomas Trevor Ryder J.P. New Plymouth For services to education and the community Mr Frederick Martyn Brocas Sanderson Otaki For services to literature and the theatre Emeritus Professor Michael John Selby Hamilton For services to education Ms Anne Rosemarie Todd-Lambie Nelson For services to women Miss Sarah Elizabeth Ulmer Cambridge For services to cycling Mr John Douglas Voss Tauranga For services to the kiwifruit industry Mr Michael Heseltine Watt Pulborough, England For services to the community Mr Walter Glenn Whittaker Tauranga For services to the dairy industry
Mr Raymond Henry (Sandy) Adsett J.P. Hastings For services to art Mrs Pamela Kay Allen Auckland For services to children's literature Mr Ronald Murray Anderson Ashburton For services to local government Togimanu Inglis (Tony) Annandale Suva, Fiji Superintendent of New Zealand Police For services to the New Zealand Police Mrs Barbara Arnold Palmerston North For services to the environment Mr Allan Roy Bean Christchurch For services to spinal injuries medicine and rehabilitation Mr Trevor Thomas Bland A.F.C. Manukau City For services to aviation Mr Maurice Patrick Boland North Shore City For services to the community Dr David William Brook Auckland For services to tertiary education Mr Richard Harold Cathie Wellington For services to the arts Mrs Helen Margaret Clarke Auckland For services to hockey Mrs Esther Tumama Cowley-Malcolm Auckland For services to Pacific Island families Margaret Currie Ulanbaatar, Mongolia For services to welfare work in Mongolian prisons Mr Paul Hugh Dibble Palmerston North For services to the arts Mr Bevan Docherty Auckland For services to sport, especially as a triathlete Mrs Iris Marie Donoghue Auckland For services to the environment Mrs Avril Enslow Christchurch For services to gymnastics Mr Ben Fouhy Taumaranui For services to kayaking Dr Gillian Brooker Greer Wellington For services to family planning and literature Mr David Ian Haigh J.P. Auckland For services to the community Mr William John Henderson Dunedin For services to cricket and the community Mr Roger John Horrocks Auckland For services to the film and television industries Mrs Judith Heather Howat Wellington For services to lawn bowls Mr Rodney Edward (Nuki) Johnson Taupo For services to boxing Mr Robert James Kerridge J.P. Auckland For services to animal welfare Mr Chris Kirk-Burnnand Porirua City For services to the community Mr Donald (Kee Chong) Kwok J.P. Hamilton For services to the Chinese community Mrs Lois Edith Ellen Lawn Dunedin For services to speech therapy and the community Ms Jennifer Kay Ludlam Christchurch For services to the theatre Mr Peter Raymon Martin Hamilton For services to paralympic sport Mrs Helen Wilmot Mason Central Hawke's Bay For services to pottery Neville Bradbury Matthews Washington DC, United States of America Superintendent of New Zealand Police For services to the New Zealand Police Dr Richard James Meech Napier For services to public health Mr Selwyn James Metcalfe J.P. South Taranaki For services to sport and the community Ms Elizabeth Anne (Liz) Mitchell Auckland For services to the fashion industry Mr Brendon John Moynihan Auckland For public services Mr Reon Edward Murtha Christchurch For services to broadcasting Archdeacon Emeritus The Venerable Reginald John Nicholson Hamilton For services to the community Mr Oswald John Perry Kaitaia For services to the community Mr Maurice Henry Pulman Hamilton For services to speedway racing Mr John Frederick Read J.P. Martinborough For services to the community Mr Neil Holmes Reid Auckland For services to surf lifesaving Mrs Tracey Leigh Richardson Napier For services to persons with Cystic Fibrosis Mr Thomas Frederick Robinson J.P. Foxton For services to local government Mr Francis Donald McKechnie Stevenson (Frankie Stevens) Upper Hutt For services to entertainment Ms Judi Ann Strid Auckland For services to women's health Mr David Ti Tai Lower Hutt For services to the Chinese community Mr Eric Selwyn Tait Otorohanga For services to local government Mrs Christina Atoa Tapu J.P. Manukau City For services to the Pacific Island community Mrs Jean Corbin Thomas J.P. Palmerston North For services to the community Mr Te Reowhakakotahi Charles Wall Taupo For services to rugby and the community Mr Peter Owen Wyatt Tauranga For services to the community Wing Commander Stephen James Goodman (N91345) Royal New Zealand Air Force Squadron Leader Michael Glen Graham (F998481) Royal New Zealand Air Force Squadron Leader Ian James Mower (D91014) Royal New Zealand Air Force Major Paul Edward Napier (U47490) Royal New Zealand Armoured Corps
Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Bryan Howie (D46394) Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment Group Captain Gavin John Howse (N87251) Royal New Zealand Air Force
Lieutenant Keri Maree Anderson (H1009845) The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers Major William Thomas Blaikie (V1010133) New Zealand Intelligence Corps Acting Warrant Officer Communications Analyst Denise Jones (S1009003) Royal New Zealand Navy Staff Sergeant Darrin James Waitere (F1964710) The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers Corporal James Mark Whitworth (V52965) The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers (Territorial Force). Sapper Luke James Wilson (M1009757) The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers Lieutenant Commander Karl Edwin Woodhead (P26187) Royal New Zealand Navy
Mr James Grenville Geddes Gore For Community Service Mrs Matire Glover Gisborne For Community Service Mrs Margaret Alexandria Huinga Kaua J.P. Gisborne For Community Service Mr William Stanley Penno South Canterbury For Community Service Mrs Ellen Ann Ramsay Otago For Community Service Mrs Barbara Stewart Christchurch For Community Service Mr Peter Robert Bennett Trevignano Romano, Italy For Public Services Mr Alistair David Betts Canterbury (Deceased. Her Majesty's approval to this appointment was signified before the date of decease.) For Public Services Mr Gordon Joseph Blake M.N.Z.M. J.P. Tirau For Public Services Mr Neil John Clarke O.B.E. J.P. Mount Maunganui For Public Services Mr Alan John Dick Napier For Public Services The Honourable Roger Neville McClay Wellington For Public Services Mr Gerald Reginald McGhie Wellington For Public Services Mr Gary Vernon Taylor J.P. Waitakere City For Public Services
Mrs Hanakalala Ahotaha Auckland For Community Service Mrs Zelda Mae Bridgens North Shore City For Community Service Mr Brian Ernest Clark New Plymouth For Community Service Mrs Lorna Violet Clauson J.P. Auckland For Community Service Mr Neville Thomas Creighton Auckland For Community Service Mrs Susan Davison Auckland For Community Service Mr Phillip James Denton Invercargill For Community Service Mr James Ian Dunsmore Gisborne For Community Service Mrs Onawe Joan Finlayson J.P. North Shore City For Community Service Mrs Bethea Eve Frost Northland For Community Service Mrs Inna Grbich Wellington For Community Service Mr Trevor Wiremu Griffiths J.P. Timaru For Community Service Dr Francis Neil Hayes Carterton For Community Service Mrs Gloria Margaret Hunt Nelson For Community Service Mrs Parehuia Whaanga Irwin Hawke's Bay For Community Service Mr Ian Stanley Jenkins Morrinsville For Community Service Dr Ranatunga Ariyadasa Kalupahana Lower Hutt For Community Service Mrs Beverley Joy Kay Te Awamutu For Community Service Mr Alan Grant Kerr New Plymouth For Community Service Mrs Huhana Barbara Kissock Gisborne For Community Service Mrs Valda Joy Benner Laurich Hauraki Plains For Community Service The Reverend Alan John Leadley Hamilton For Community Service Mr Kai-Shek Luey Auckland For Community Service Miss Helen Maclean Wanganui For Community Service Mrs Elizabeth Ann Malo Waitakere City For Community Service Mr Matakite Rangi Malo Waitakere City For Community Service Mr John Stuart (Boggy) McDowell Invercargill For Community Service Mr Peter Miles North Canterbury For Community Service Mr Brian John Mills Nelson For Community Service Mr George Edwin Allanby Nikolaison Masterton For Community Service Mr Bhukhan Lal Parbhu J.P. Wellington For Community Service Mr John (Lindon) Rayner Dunedin For Community Service Mrs Hilda Betty Ashton Rhodes King, Christchurch For Community Service Mrs Thelma Joy Ruohonen Taupo For Community Service Mr Robert James Scott Rotorua For Community Service Mrs Joan Millicent Sherley Raumati Beach For Community Service Mrs Adrienne Helen Spark J.P. Rangiora For Community Service Mrs Pani Takawhenua Stirling Manukau City For Community Service Mr Te Kepa Takataka-o-Rangi Stirling Manukau City For Community Service Mr John William Ward Palmerston North For Community Service Mr Bevan Peter Wealleans J.P. Reefton For Community Service Mr Murray William Willis Great Barrier Island For Community Service Mrs Kyung Sook Wilson North Shore City For Community Service Mr Te Akapikirangi (Aka) Arthur Porirua City Public Services Mr Kenneth Victor Catt Waitakere City Public Services Mr Roy Herbert Connolly Nelson Public Services Mrs Norma Sarah Joan Dobson Whangarei Public Services Mr Ian Alexander Edward Rotorua Public Services Mr Daryl Raymond Forrest Balclutha Senior Firefighter, Balclutha Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service Mrs Beverley Rose Harris J.P. Waitakere City Public Services Mr Herbert George Harrison Timaru Public Services Mr Raynor Lawrence Henson Picton Senior Fighfighter, Picton Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service Janet Mary Hope Orewa Inspector, New Zealand Police Mr Trevor John Humphrey Wanganui Public Services Mr Robert (Bob) Langholm Auckland Public Services Mrs Harihari Lizzie Matenga Whangarei Public Services Mr Pona Wiremu Matenga Whangarei Public Services Mr William (John) McCullough Central Hawke's Bay Lately Chief Fire Officer, Waipawa Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service Mr Alan John McEnaney Greymouth Public Services Mrs Anita Leslie Moore J.P. Kawerau Public Services Murray Grant Edward Morrissey Auckland Senior Sergeant, New Zealand Police Annelise Ivy Vani Nygaard Papakura Constable, New Zealand Police Mr Michael Joesph O'Connor Palmerston North Public Services Mr Charles Leonard Parker J.P. Auckland Public Services Mrs Margaret Peace Blenheim Public Services Ms Nancye (Pamela) Reader Wellington Public Services Mr William Hukere (Tosh) Ruwhiu North Canterbury Public Services Leo Joseph Tooman Hamilton Inspector, New Zealand Police Mr Robert Bruce Twaddle J.P. Napier Public Services Mr Edward James Vallely Wanganui Public Services Ms Margaret (Helen) Walch Otaki Public Services Mr John Murray Ward Nelson Rural Fire Mediator, New Zealand Fire Service Mr John Whitty Wellington Public Services Mr William Rore Wiki Manukau City Public Services
New Zealand Gallantry Decoration
Private (now Trooper) Phillip Murray Cheater (X1003534) Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment
New Zealand Gallantry Medal
Corporal Gerald Stewart Fenton (K55577) Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment
New Zealand Bravery Medal
Sergeant Ngametua Tetava (C748537) Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment
Honours Lists New Year Honours Birthday Honours1990 • 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 Prime Minister's Resignation Honours Coronation Honours1911 • 1937 • 1953 Dissolution Honours1922 • 1929 • 1966 • 2010 Additional Honours1897 (Diamond Jubilee) • 1990 (Queen Mother's 90th Birthday)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
New Year Honours 2006 — The New Year Honours 2006 for the Commonwealth Realms were announced on 31 December, 2005, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2006.The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour, and… … Wikipedia
New Zealand Order of Merit — Star of the order Awarded by … Wikipedia
New South Wales — NSW redirects here. For the historical region of Canada, see New Britain (Canada). For other uses, see NSW (disambiguation). Coordinates: 32°0′S 147°0′E / 32°S 147°E … Wikipedia
2005–06 Australian cricket season — The 2005 06 Australian cricket season took place from October 2005 to March 2006.Honours* Championship ndash; Queensland * Limited Overs KO Cup ndash; New South WalesEventsThe 2005 06 Australian cricket season began on 2005 10 05 with the first… … Wikipedia
2005 in Wales — This article is about the particular significance of the year 2005 to Wales and its people.Incumbents*Prince of Wales Charles, Prince of Wales *Princess of Wales vacant *First Minister Rhodri Morgan *Presiding Officer of the National Assembly for … Wikipedia
New South Wales Blues — Infobox cricket team county=New South Wales oneday=New South Wales Blues coach=Matthew Mott captain=Simon Katich founded=1856 ground=Sydney Cricket Ground ANZ Stadium capacity=40,002 fcdebutvs=Victoria fcdebutyr=1856 fcdebutvenue=Melbourne… … Wikipedia
New South Wales Police Force — Crest … Wikipedia
New Zealand Warriors — Club information Full name New Zealand Warriors Limited Colours Black … Wikipedia
New College Nottingham — Established 1999 (by amalgamation) Type Further Education and Higher Education Principal Amarjit Basi Students 8,500 (full time); 20,000 (total) Location … Wikipedia
New Zealand national rugby union team (sevens) — New Zealand Sevens Union New Zealand Rugby Union Coach(es) … Wikipedia
New Mills A.F.C. — New Mills Full name New Mills Association Football Club Nickname(s) The Millers Founded 1919 … Wikipedia