- NRI Cell
The Government of Haryana has nominated Mr Rajiv Chhabra, a General Secretary of Indian Overseas Congress UK as a non official member of Foreign Investment and NRI Cell, Haryana, which would provide an Institutional mechanism for: Provision of guidance and advisory services for attracting foreign investment in the state and redressal of other problems faced by the NRI’s of Haryana domicile e.g. property , marital discord, and law and order issues etc.
The Foreign Investment and NRI Cell will be located in the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) Panchkula. While the HSIIDC is designated as the nodal agency for Investment related matters, the Home department will act the nodal agency for addressing grievances related to property , martial dispute, law and order , and other related social issues.
The Cell would also create its Web Portal “Connect Haryana Forum” to act as the single point contact for NRIs & PIOs and also for building up the necessary database. The HSIIDC will undertake all necessary steps for development and updation of the website. The Home department shall nominate a single point of contact to whom all relevant correspondence /grievances received in the Cell, in electronic or paper form, will be forwarded and monitored along with a status tracking facility to the person making such correspondence.
Further, an Advisory Committee is also constituted at the Apex level to consider related matter and review the action taken by the Cell from time to time. The Advisory Committee shall consist of the following:
- Mr. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana – Chairman
- Industries Minister, Haryana – Member
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister – Member
- Principal Secretary, Home – Member
- Principal Secretary, Industry and Commerce – Member
- Principal Secretary, Town &Country Planning – Member
- Principal Secretary, Public Relations – Member
- Chief Administrator, Huda – Member
- Director, Industries & Commerce – Member
- Managing Director, HSIIDC – Member Secretary
In addition, the following persons are also nominated on the Advisory Committee as non-official members:
- Mr. Rajiv Chhabra – United Kingdom
- Mr. Balinder Singh Kundu – United States of America
- Mr. R.K.Malhotra – Japan
- Mr. K.V.Rathee – Canada
- Mr. O.H.Narain – The Netherlands
- Mr, Budh Parkash Jasuja – United States of America
- Mr.K.L.Sardana – United States of America
- ^ Reporter, BS. "NRI Cell Haryana". NRI Cell. BS. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/hooda-urges-diaspora-to-invest-in-haryana/421291/. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- ^ Haryana State, International. "NRI Page". NRI Cell. Haryana State Publication. http://www.hsiidc.org/Nri_page.htm. Retrieved 3 March 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Syed Akbar — Infobox Person name = Syed Akbar birth name = Syed Akbar caption = Senior Indian Science Journalist birth date = 20 September 1965 birth place = Vijayawada death date = death place = other names = known for = Popular Science Journalism,… … Wikipedia
Metamaterial antenna — This Z antenna tested at the National Institute of Standards and Technology is smaller than a standard antenna with comparable properties. Its high efficiency is derived from the Z element inside the square that acts as a metamaterial, greatly… … Wikipedia
Sub-Saharan Africa — Black Africa redirects here. For the Namibian football team, see Black Africa F.C.. Definition of Sub Saharan Africa as used in the statistics of the UN institutions. However, Sudan and South Sudan is classified as North Africa by the United… … Wikipedia
Manipal Institute of Technology — Coordinates: 13°21′05″N 74°47′34″E / 13.35129°N 74.79271°E / 13.35129; 74.79271 … Wikipedia
Antidepressant — Fluoxetine (Prozac), an SSRI The chemical structure of … Wikipedia
Corrosion — v · d · e Materials failure modes Buckling · … Wikipedia
Macrophage — A macrophage of a mouse stretching its arms (pseudopodia) to engulf two particles, possibly pathogens. Trypan Blue Exclusion. Latin macrophagocytus … Wikipedia
Neutrophil granulocyte — Neutrophil redirects here. For organisms that grow in neutral pH environments, see neutrophile. Neutrophil granulocyte A neutrophil, stained with Wright s stain. This cell is approximately 12 µm in diameter … Wikipedia
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad — Infobox University name = Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad established = 1999 type = Public, Education and Research city = Allahabad state = Uttar Pradesh country = India motto = Pragyanam Brahm head = Prof. M.D.Tiwari… … Wikipedia
Chukkallo Chandrudu — Directed by Siva Kumar Produced by Alexander Vallabha Written by Siddharth Narayan, Siva Kumar, Kona Venkat Starring … Wikipedia