- Module (disambiguation)
Module or modular may refer to the concept of modularity. It may also refer to:
Computing and engineering
- Modular design, the engineering discipline of designing complex devices using separately designed sub-components
- Computer module, an early packaging technique that combined several electronic components to produce a single logic element
- Multi-chip module, a modern technique that combines several complex computer chips into a single larger unit.
- Memory module, a physical "stick" of RAM, an essential piece of computer hardware
- Modular programming, a software design technique
- Modular Function Deployment, a method in systems engineering and product development
- Ontology modularization, a methodological principle in ontology engineering
- Loadable kernel module an object file that contains code to extend the running kernel
- Module, a measure of a gear's pitch
- Environment Modules, a software tool designed to help users manage their UNIX or Linux shell environment
Science and mathematics
- Module (mathematics) over a ring, a generalization of vector spaces
- Protein module or protein domain
- Module (musician), the solo project of New Zealand-based musician/producer Jeramiah Ross
- Module file, a family of music file formats
- Modular Recordings, a record label
- Sound module, electronic musical instrument without a human-playable interface
- NTC Module, a Russian research and development center
- ModulArt, a technique used in contemporary art where a large-structure painting is made up of multiple smaller modules.
- Ford Modular engine, Ford's line of OHC V8 and V10 motors
- An Adventure (Dungeons & Dragons), formerly referred to as a "module"
- Modulus (disambiguation)
- Atomicity (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Module (mathematics) — For other uses, see Module (disambiguation). In abstract algebra, the concept of a module over a ring is a generalization of the notion of vector space, wherein the corresponding scalars are allowed to lie in an arbitrary ring. Modules also… … Wikipedia
Node Module — redirects here. For other uses, see Node Module (disambiguation). The Node Module (NM) is a pressurized module of the Russian Segment (RS or ROS) of the International Space Station (ISS) and will be used in the OPSEK space station. NM is being… … Wikipedia
Memory module — Two types of DIMMs (dual in line memory modules): a 168 pin SDRAM module (top) and a 184 pin DDR SDRAM module (bottom). Memory module is a broad term used to refer to a series of dynamic random access memory integrated circuits modules mounted on … Wikipedia
Zvezda (ISS module) — For other uses, see Zvezda (disambiguation). ISS Zvezda The Zvezda service module of the ISS with Zarya to the right and a docked Soyuz spacecraft to the left … Wikipedia
Cis-regulatory module — (CRM) is a stretch of DNA, usually 100 1000 DNA base pairs in length, where a number of transcription factors can bind and regulate expression of nearby genes. One cis regulatory element can regulate several genes, and conversely, one gene… … Wikipedia
Nim (disambiguation) — Nim is a mathematical two player game. Nim or NIM may also refer to: Nim Diori Hamani International Airport (IATA code: NIM), Niamey, Niger Nim Chimpsky, signing chimpanzee NIM Negative index metamaterials, metamaterials which have the capability … Wikipedia
Cupola (disambiguation) — Cupola, a diminutive of the Latin cupa (barrel) and thus meaning little barrel , is used for dome shaped items, including: An architectural dome element Cupola, a (usually dome shaped) structure located on top of a larger roof or dome (for a roof … Wikipedia
Eagle (disambiguation) — Eagle is a broad family of birds.Eagle may also refer to: *Eagle (name), a family name and given name (and list of people with that name)VehiclesCars*AMC Eagle, all wheel drive automobiles *Eagle automobile, an automotive brand of the Chrysler… … Wikipedia
Math (disambiguation) — For displaying formulae using the <math> tag on Wikipedia see Help:Math Math or maths is used colloquially to refer to mathematics. Math may also refer to: Math fab Mathonwy, a king in Welsh mythology <math>, a tag used in MathML math … Wikipedia
Snow (disambiguation) — Snow is a form of precipitation, a crystalline form of ice.Snow may also refer to: * SNOW, a stream cipher * Snow (codec), a video codec * Snow (dessert), the name given to various desserts using whipped egg whites * Snow (ship), a type of two… … Wikipedia