Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran
حزب نواندیشان ایران اسلامی
Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran
Leader Amir Mohebbian Founded 2006 Headquarters Tehran, Iran Ideology Islamism
International affiliation None Website http://www.mtpii.com/ Politics of Iran
Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran (Persian:حزب نواندیشان ایران اسلامی), also known as MTPII, was founded by Dr Amir Mohebbian in 2006 as a modernist, moderate Conservative Party. The party supports justice, freedom, and "moral rule" of Iranian society, and wants to resolve community problems through dialogue with the political elite. Diplomatically, the party advocates "New Idea reforms" aimed at bringing Iran and the world towards an Islamic nation with peace and progress within Islamic ideals. The party believes that the elimination of poverty and discrimination in all political areas is only possible through the creation of economic, cultural, and social justice.
Amir Mohebbian is the main founder of the Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran committee. Other co-founders are Gholam-Hossein Mohammadi, Abolfazl Kalhor and Hossein Noush Abadi
- Create a free and just society respecting spirituality and religion in all areas.
- Create a society in which the just behavior of rulers and citizens create a symbol for Islamic society.
- Create a country that is in order and piety Hmdvsh affairs statecraft and progressive society towards excellence in material and spiritual-development.
- Defend national and religious traditions, as a valuable way to strengthen national identity and religious obscurantism, while defending modernism and hipster Khvdbakhtgy bluff of the West.
- Move towards religious New Idea and principled defense of religious and national interests.
- Mtdlanh policies and Krdarsyasy economic and cultural thought.
- Realize the ideal of the Islamic Nation in the world, using reasonable methods.
- Democratic rule of law in the light of religious Islamic thought as led by the Supreme leader.
- Full independence of all sovereign powers to develop and defend the territorial integrity of Iran.
- Freedom to speak, to write, to select delegates, to choose a career, and to choose a political party, within the framework of the constitution Vqvanyn Mvzvh.
- Defense of human dignity and respect for life, property and family of all citizens without discrimination.
- Belief in each other's independence, particularly an independent judiciary as a check on the other powers to defend the rights of citizens without discrimination.
- Efforts to provide housing, work, public health insurance for everyone such that any Iranian cover these services remain out for any reason.
- Equal treatment of all citizens under law, without exception, and equal opportunity in the social, economic and cultural fields.
- Enlightening Islamic culture at all levels of political behavior, and the ethics of political literature on the relationship between the parties, the people, and the rulers.
- Defense of peace and global disarmament to realize a violence-free world.
- Strengthening ethnic identity in order to preserve national identity.
Social and economic ideals
- Property are respected, but priority benefit Total Brmnft person.
- Priority on the welfare benefits in all government economic activities.
- Rule-oriented economic system that led to restrictions and government intervention in the economy in the macro sense to run that brought investment and created democracy gap class emerged.
- Entrepreneurship development; eradicate poverty and unemployment, financial and human resources management
- Transparent and entitled to rule the country's economic system to create economic security and justice system, market-oriented
- Develop and strengthen the private sector and cooperative productive economy for the people.
- Eradicate inflation to maintain the value of national currency and control liquidity and to prevent obvious and hidden deductions.
- Increase productivity in all areas, especially in production factors and management
- Special attention to growing research and development; creativity and development of advanced technologies.
- Priority of agriculture and rural development through health insurance for farmers and their families, development of agricultural insurance, creating industries into side; promote quality packaging and ...
- Vanquish corruption, bribery and abuse of office, through the rule of law and transparency in administrative and economic systems.
- Defend the rights of workers, farmers, traders and all classes to foster social justice
- Develop comprehensive, universal health coverage.
- Relations are workers and employers in all industry sectors, agriculture, trade and services to achieve the highest level of productivity, respecting the rights and interests of both workers and investors.
- Deepen religious culture through adoption of scientific and intellectual methods.
- Strengthen family institutions as a foundation of community strength and excellence.
- Special attention to education reform and national development actions.
- Legitimize the rights of women as active citizens.
National political parties in Iran (list) ConservativesAlliance of Builders of Islamic Iran · Islamic Society of Engineers · Combatant Clergy Association · Islamic Coalition Party · Ansar-e Hezbollah · Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran · Moderation and Development Party · Coalition of Iran's Independent Volunteers · Society of Devotees of the Islamic Revolution (Isargaran) ReformistsThe Green Path of Hope · Islamic Iran Participation Front · National Trust Party · Executives of Construction Party · Association of Combatant Clerics · Islamic Association of Women · Nationalist-Religious movement · Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution Organization · Office for Strengthening Unity · Democracy Party · Freedom Movement · Islamic Labour Party · Iranian Workers' Solidarity Network Banned/Exiled parties Defunct PartiesRastakhiz Party · Islamic Republic Party
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Islamic Iran Participation Front — جبهه مشارکت ایران اسلامی Leader Mohsen Mirdamadi Deputy Leader Abdollah Ramezanzadeh … Wikipedia
Islamic fundamentalism in Iran — The history of fundamentalist Islam in Iran (or History of Principle ism) covers the history of Islamic revivalism and the rise of political Islam in modern Iran. Today, there are basically three types of Islam in Iran: traditionalism, modernism … Wikipedia
Islamic Coalition Party — حزب مؤتلفه اسلامی Islamic Coalition Party Leader Habibollah Asgaroladi Founded 1962 … Wikipedia
Iran — /i ran , i rahn , uy ran /, n. a republic in SW Asia. 67,540,002; ab. 635,000 sq. mi. (1,644,650 sq. km). Cap.: Teheran. Formerly (until 1935), Persia. * * * Iran Introduction Iran Background: Known as Persia until 1935, Iran became an Islamic… … Universalium
Islamic revival — refers to a revival of the Islamic religion throughout the Islamic world, that began roughly sometime in 1970s and is manifested in greater religious piety, and community feeling, and in a growing adoption of Islamic culture, dress, terminology,… … Wikipedia
Islāmic world — Introduction prehistory and history of the Islamic community. Adherence to Islām is a global phenomenon: Muslims predominate in some 30 to 40 countries, from the Atlantic to the Pacific and along a belt that stretches across northern… … Universalium
Islamic economics in the world — This is a sub article of Islamic economic jurisprudence and Muslim world.Islamic economics in practice, or economic policies supported by self identified Islamic groups, has varied throughout its long history.Early Islamic economicsEarly reforms… … Wikipedia
MODERN TIMES – FROM THE 1880S TO THE EARLY 21ST CENTURY — introduction effects of anti jewish discrimination in russia pogroms and mass emigration german jewry racism and antisemitism The Economic Crisis of the Early 1930s In Soviet Russia after 1917 new types of social organization contribution to… … Encyclopedia of Judaism
National Front (Iran) — National Front of Iran جبههی ملی ایران Leader Adib Boroumand Founded 1949 Headquarters … Wikipedia
Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution Organization — Not to be confused with People s Mujahedin of Iran. Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution Organization سازمان مجاهدین انقلاب اسلامی Leader Mohammad Salamati … Wikipedia