Methods to End It All
Methods To End It All Studio album by Creation’s Tears Released October 4, 2010 Genre Gothic metal, Heavy Metal, Doom metal, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock Length 36:40 Label Cure For Poison Records Producer Jens Bogren & David Castillo. Creation’s Tears chronology None previous Methods To End It All
No details announced
Methods To End It All is the debut album of Heavy Metal Music band Creation’s Tears who are based in the Greater Belfast region of Northern Ireland, with some members based in England. Methods To End It All has been referred to by journalist Malcolm Dome and producer Jens Bogren as belonging to the Gothic metal genre while others have drawn comparisons to Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Opeth, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride and Anathema.
The band's personnel, fronted by singer / guitarist Brian Eddie Reynolds includes former members of established Heavy metal acts; Lee Morris ex Paradise Lost and guest female vocalist Sarah Jezebel Deva ex Cradle Of Filth. Methods To End It All would be the first Heavy Metal Music album to feature Lee Morris since his departure from Paradise Lost in 2004.
In a completely unexpected twist and just days before recording sessions for Methods To End It All commenced, bassist Ian Coulter announced he would be leaving Creation’s Tears to concentrate on his new marriage. Coulter did however play bass on the band's Methods To End It All album.
Recording sessions for Methods To End It All commenced in January 2010. Creation's Tears employed three producers for different attributes of the recording. Ex Kill II This member Mark Mynett recorded the drums with Lee Morris in Huddersfield. Producers, Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Soilwork, Amon Amarth) and David Castillo (Inme, Eluveitie, Katatonia) recorded all guitars at the famous Fascination Street Studio in Orebro with vocals and bass recorded at Ghost Ward Studios Stockholm where Katatonia recorded Night Is the New Day.
The debut Creation's Tears album Methods To End It All had initially been touted for a Spring 2010 release but following the band's vocalist, Brian Eddie Reynolds contracting serious food poisoning during the recording sessions in Stockholm, the release was subsequently postponed. Reynolds would finish a small vocal section at his home studio in Ballymena.
Sarah Jezebel Deva ex Cradle Of Filth made a guest appearance on Methods To End It All track Creation's Tears.
Methods To End It All was eventually released on 4 October 2010 via Cure For Poison Records and distributed through Code 7 / Plastic Head distribution in UK & Eire.
All lyrics written by Brian Eddie Reynolds, all music composed by Brian Eddie Reynolds.
No. Title Length 1. "Another Collision" 3:51 2. "I Fail" 4:15 3. "Creation's Tears (feat Sarah Jezebel Deva" 3:03 4. "Odyssey (OPUS IX)" 5:06 5. "I'm Falling (You'll Never Know)" 2:54 6. "Parody Paradigm" 4:46 7. "The Last Tear Is Cried For Romance" 4:27 8. "No Saviour Here" 3:46 9. "Untimely Reminder" 4:27
- Brian Eddie Reynolds – All Vocals & All Guitars
- Ian Coulter – Bass
- Lee Morris – Session Drums
- Sarah Jezebel Deva – Guest vocals on “Creation’s Tears”
- Produced by David Castillo with additional production by Jens Bogren & Brian EDDIE Reynolds.
- Mixed & Mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios, Orebro, Sweden, May-July 2010.
- Pre-production by Mark Mynett, Brian EDDIE Reynolds & Ian Coulter.
- Drums recorded & engineered by Mark Mynett at Blue Rooms, Hudders?field, England 15th – 17th Jan 2010.
- All guitars & (Vocals: Creation’s Tears, Odyssey, No Saviour Here, I’m Falling) engineered & produced by David Castillo at Fascination Street Studios, Orebro, Sweden 21st Jan – 2nd Feb 2010.
- Sarah Jezebel Deva’s vocals recorded & engineered by Daniel Abela, Escape Route Studios, Essex, England 9th Feb 2010.
- Vocals (Another Collision, I Fail, Parody Paradigm, The Last Tear Is Cried For Romance, Untimely Reminder) & all bass engineered & produced by David Castillo at Ghost Ward Studio, Stockholm, Sweden 24th – 29th Mar 2010.
- Additional vocals on “Untimely Reminder” recorded & produced by Brian EDDIE Reynolds at Cure For Poison Studio, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Front cover photo by Abigael Dani
- Additional cover photography by Brian EDDIE Reynolds.
- Album cover layout & design by Jonny Crozet & Laura Yabsley.
- All songs written & arranged by Brian EDDIE Reynolds.
- All lyrics written by Brian EDDIE Reynolds.
- http://www.creationstears.com/biography - Creation's Tears Biography
- Big Cheese Magazine Issue 127 / October 2010 page 25 Retrieved 11/11/2010
- Rock Sound Magazine Issue 141 / November 2010 Retrieved 11/11/2010
- Kerrang! Magazine Issue 1334 / October 16, 2010 page 5 Retrieved 10/31/2010
- Kerrang! Magazine Issue 1336 / October 30, 2010 page 13 Retrieved 10/31/2010
- Terrorizer Magazine Issue 203 / Nov 2010 page 94 Retrieved 11/11/2010
- Metal Hammer Magazine UK Issue Nov 2010 page 127 Retrieved 11/11/2010
- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=145212 - Blabbermouth.net CREATION'S TEARS Debut To See Light Of Day In October - Aug. 27, 2010
- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=146633 - Blabbermouth.net SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA To Guest On CREATION'S TEARS Album - Sep. 24, 2010
- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=147967 - Blabbermouth.net CREATION'S TEARS: Behind-The-Scenes Footage From The Studio - Oct. 19, 2010
- http://www.bravewords.com/news/148847 - Bravewords.com CREATION'S TEARS - Making Of Video Footage For Methods To End It All Album Available
- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=133685 - Blabbermouth feature
- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137956 - Creation's Tears frontman food poisoning
- http://www.metalireland.com/2010/11/07/creations-tears-methods-to-end-it-all/ - Review of Methods To End It All by Ciaran Tracey (aka Earl Gray) on Metalireland
- http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/classic-rocks-new-releases-round-up-20/ - Review of Methods To End It All by Malcolm Dome Retrieved 11/13/2010
- Rock Sound Magazine Issue 143 / January 2011 Retrieved 12/25/2010 Review of Methods To End It All by Giles Moorhouse
- http://www.metalstorm.net/pub/review.php?review_id=8673 Review of Methods To End It All by Metalstorm.net
- Powerplay Rock & Metal Magazine Issue 128 page 28 / February 2011 Retrieved 01/28/2011 BEG, BORROW OR STEAL…this month’s hottest new releases at a glance!
- Powerplay Rock & Metal Magazine Issue 128 page 43 / February 2011 Retrieved 01/28/2011 Review of Methods To End It All by Ross Barker
- KERRANG! Magazine Issue 1350 page 51 / 12th February 2011 Retrieved 02/10/2011 Review of Methods To End It All by Steve Beebee
- Metal Hammer (UK) Magazine March 2011 Issue page 81 Retrieved 02/10/2011 Review of Methods To End It All by Natasha Scharf
- Terrorizer (UK) Magazine March 2011 Issue 207 (Dominion Mag issue 9 page 18) Review of Methods To End It All by Joy Lasher
- Legacy(Germany) Magazine Issue 71 page 45 Retrieved 03/07/2011 Retrieved 03/07/2011 Review of Methods To End It All by Dirk Zimmermann
- http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=10456/ - Review of Methods To End It All by Brian Block on seaoftranquility.org
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
End of message — or EOM signifies the end of a message, often an e mail. The subject of an e mail may contain such an abbreviation to signify that all content is in the subject line so that the message itself does not need to be opened (e.g., No classes Monday … Wikipedia
end — end1 [ end ] noun count *** ▸ 1 final part ▸ 2 place farthest out ▸ 3 reason/goal ▸ 4 part in activity ▸ 5 opposite place ▸ 6 someone s death ▸ 7 in football ▸ + PHRASES 1. ) the final part of a period of time: at the end of something: You re… … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
End-user computing — (EUC) is a group of approaches to computing that aim at better integrating end users into the computing environment or that attempt to realize the potential for high end computing to perform in a trustworthy manner in problem solving of the… … Wikipedia
Methods of Abbreviation — Methods of Abbreviation † Catholic Encyclopedia ► Methods of Abbreviation The use of abbreviations is due, in part, to exigencies arising from the nature of the materials employed in the making of records, whether stone, marble,… … Catholic encyclopedia
All That Fall — is a one act radio play by Samuel Beckett produced following a request [It has been reported that Beckett wrote this play following a commission from the BBC. This is not correct. Hugh Kenner advises that Beckett had written only some of his… … Wikipedia
End-to-end — has various meanings.*In e commerce, end to end marketing describes methods or services directly connecting people who want to sell and buy. This practice eliminates middlemen from the trade. *In computer communication, end to end refers to end… … Wikipedia
Methods-time measurement — (MTM) is a predetermined motion time system that is used primarily in industrial settings to analyse the methods used to perform any manual operation or task and, as a byproduct of that analysis, set the standard time in which a worker should… … Wikipedia
Methods of contour integration — Not to be confused with Line integral. In the mathematical field of complex analysis, contour integration is a method of evaluating certain integrals along paths in the complex plane. Contour integration is closely related to the… … Wikipedia
Methods of detecting extrasolar planets — Any planet is an extremely faint light source compared to its parent star. In addition to the intrinsic difficulty of detecting such a faint light source, the light from the parent star causes a glare that washes it out. For those reasons, only a … Wikipedia
End (topology) — In topology, a branch of mathematics, an end of a topological space is a point in a certain kind of compactification of the space. But also as a way to approach infinity within the space.The definitionLet X be a non compact topological space.… … Wikipedia