Digital Insight Type Division of Intuit; serves small to mid-market banks and credit unions Industry Computer software; financial services Key people Sasan Goodarzi, President Products Consumer Internet banking and lending platforms; online financial management (OFM) programs Employees 800 Website http://www.digitalinsight.com
Digital Insight (DI), a division of Intuit Inc., is one of the largest providers of outsourced online financial management (OFM) solutions to U.S. mid-market banks and credit unions, with nearly 1,700 institutions served. Applications offered by DI include consumer and business Internet banking, electronic bill payment and presentment, personal and small business online financial management, mobile banking, online account opening, funds transfer, and financial institution website development and hosting. The firm also provides client support programs with downloadable customizable materials to help financial institutions better market their online banking services.
Digital Insight’s most recent product introductions are two OFM tools offered exclusively through banks and credit unions: FinanceWorks for consumers, released in September 2008, and Small Business FinanceWorks for small business owners, released in February 2009.
History and accolades
Intuit – maker of Quicken, TurboTax, and other financial programs for consumers and tax professionals – acquired Digital Insight in 2007 to expand its market to financial institutions. With the introductions of FinanceWorks in 2008 and Small Business FinanceWorks in 2009, the company entered the online financial management arena.
Aite Group listed Digital Insight as one of the “Leading U.S. Small-Business Banking Technology Providers” in its August 2007 report The Online Small-Business Banking Strategies of Large U.S. Banks. Digital Insight also won the ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008; it is currently under consideration for the 2009 award, from CustomerSat Inc., for Client Service Satisfaction.
- Online banking platforms for financial institutions, providing consumer Internet banking and bill payment and presentment
- Online banking platforms for businesses
- FinanceWorks, an online financial management tool that allows consumers to manage all their banking, credit card, loan, and other accounts in one place
- Small Business FinanceWorks, an online solution to help small businesses manage their daily administrative tasks, such as billing and invoicing, payroll, remote bank deposits, and legal filings.
- Online banking value ad offerings for banks and credit unions, including online statements, check imaging, mobile banking, online account opening, funds transfer, secure support/secure chat, website development and hosting, and more.
- ^ a b http://www.digitalinsight.com/home/company/overview
- ^ "Press Release". March 25, 2009. http://www.digitalinsight.com/home/media/press#2009.
- ^ http://www.digitalinsight.com/home/media/press#2008
- ^ http://www.digitalinsight.com/home/media/press#2009
- ^ a b "The Online Small-Business Banking Strategies of Large U.S. Banks.". Aite Group. August 15, 2007. http://www.aitegroup.com/reports/200708151.php.
- ^ http://www.customersat.com/news/PressRelease_63.asp
- ^ http://www.customersat.com/news/pressrelease_54.asp
- Fest, Glen (October 2008). "Intuit Launches FinanceWorks out of Pilot Phase". Bank Technology News. http://www.americanbanker.com/btn_issues/21_10/-364153-1.html. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- "Small Business FinanceWorks - Optimize your budget". CNNMoney.com. October 29, 2009. http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/smallbusiness/0810/gallery.Finovate.smb/7.html. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- Koegler, Scott (May 11, 2009). "Mid-Market Hero: SAFE Credit Union Introduces Online Features To Compete With Big Banks Faced with growing demand from customers for online banking services, SAFE Credit Union turned to a familiar provider of consumer accounting applications to introduce big bank functionality without spending big bank bucks". InformationWeek. http://www.informationweek.com/news/services/hosted_apps/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=217400079. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Digital Fuel (company) — Digital Fuel Type Privately held Industry Software Programming Founded 2000 Founder(s) Yisrael Dancziger, Gilad Raz Headquarters San Mateo, California, United states … Wikipedia
Digital credential — Digital credentials are the digital equivalent of paper based credentials. Just as a paper based credential could be a passport, a Driver s license, a membership certificate or some kind of ticket to obtain some service, such as a cinema ticket… … Wikipedia
Digital Fuel — Création 2000 Fondateurs Yisrael Dancziger, Président CEO, Co fondateur. Siège social San mateo California … Wikipédia en Français
Digital Cinema Media — The DCM logo in green Industry Cinema Advertising Headquarters … Wikipedia
Digital television in the Philippines — The digital television (DTV) broadcast transition in the Philippines also known locally, the Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) was the switchover from analog signals (the provisional technique of conveying television waves) to digital… … Wikipedia
Digital exhaust — The term digital exhaust or exhaust data has several meanings but can be defined through the following: The output of human beings using the internet. The aggregation of [consumer] data through the digitization of processes and activities in… … Wikipedia
Insight Communications — Infobox Company company name = Insight Communications Company, Inc. company company type = Private company slogan = foundation = 1985 location = flagicon|USA New York City, New York, USA key people = Michael S. Willner Dinni Jain John Abbot… … Wikipedia
Digital Morse theory — In mathematics, digital Morse theory  is a digital adaptation of continuum Morse theory for scalar volume data. The main utility of a digital Morse theory is that it serves to provide a theoretical basis for isosurfaces, and perpendicular… … Wikipedia
Insight Radio — Infobox Radio Station name = Insight Radio area = UK Wide airdate = 2003 frequency = FM: 101 MHz (in the Glasgow area) Sky Digital: 0188 Online format = News, Music, Blind News, Talking Newspapers, Audio Books Talk owner = RNIB with other… … Wikipedia
Digital terrestrial television — List of digital television broadcast standards DVB standards (Europe) DVB S (satellite) DVB S2 DVB T (terrestrial) DVB T2 DVB C … Wikipedia