Despite Origin Gothenburg, Sweden Genres Thrash Metal, Groove Metal Years active 1998–present Website www.myspace.com/despitegbg
Despite is a metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. The band was formed 1998. Their debut album, "In Your Despite" was released in Sweden in March 2009. The album contains a song called ”MindPlague” with guest vocals supplied by Knut Agnred, a renowned Swedish singer and member of the very popular comedy group ”Galenskaparna och After Shave”. In October 2010 the band released their second album "Clenched" on Dozer Records  and this time the famous producer Andreas Kleerup helped them out on the track "Commander of Hate".
- Alex Losbäck Holstad - Singer (2007 - )
- Timmy Leng - Guitar (1998 - )
- Oscar Nilsson - Drums (2009 - )
- Jonatan "Oktaven" Larsson - Guitar (2010 - )
- Mathias "Matte D" Dagerhed - Bass guitar (2010 - )
- Johan Sporre - Guitar (2009 - 2009)
- Fredrik Meister - Bass guitar (1998–2009)
- John Lidén - Guitar (2006–2009)
- Joseph Astorga - Drums (2006–2009)
- Maximilian Ramström - Guitar (1999–2000)
- 2009 - In Your Despite
- 2010 - Clenched
- ^ "In Your Despite" review by Michael Porali in Slavestate Magazine. Retrieved on 18 March 2009.
- ^ "In Your Despite" review by Daniel Nordström in Västerbottens Folkblad. Retrieved on 27 March 2009.
- ^ "In Your Despite" review by Anders Jakobson in Nerikes Allehanda. Retrieved on 25 March 2009.
- ^ ”Despite: New Song Posted Online” Blabbermouth.net. 30 January 2009. Retrieved on 12 February 2009.
- ^ "Bäst just nu" by Bella Stenberg in Göteborgs-Posten 12 February 2009
- ^ "DESPITE" by Daniel Josefsson in Close-Up Magazine issue no.109. Retrieved on 12 March 2009.
- ^ www.dozerrecords.com
- ^ http://www.corezine.net/2010/09/23/despite-clenched/
- ^ http://www.criticalmass.se/?option=com_critic&task=read&id=1081
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Despite — may refer to: A preposition Despite (band), A Swedish metal band USS Despite (AM 89), an Adroit class minesweeper of the United States Navy This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Despite Yourself — Studio album by Headswim Released 2 September 1997 (US) 1 … Wikipedia
Despite It All — Studio album by Brinsley Schwarz Released November 1970 Recorded 1970 … Wikipedia
Band of Susans — Infobox musical artist Name = Band of Susans Img capt = Background = group or band Alias = Origin = New York City, USA flagicon|USA Genre = Noise rock Alternative rock Years active = 1986 – 1996 Label = Restless Blast First/ Enigma Trace Elements … Wikipedia
Band of Gold (Freda Payne song) — Infobox Single Name = Band of Gold Artist = Freda Payne Released = 1970 Label = Invictus Records Length = 2:53 Writer = Ron Dunbar and Edyth Wayne [ [http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg sql=17:120277 Band of Gold ] at allmusic] . Producer =… … Wikipedia
Band of Bugs — Infobox VG title= Band of Bugs developer= NinjaBee publisher= Microsoft Game Studios released= June 20, 2007 (Xbox 360) December 3, 2007 (Windows) genre= Turn based tactics modes= Single player, Multiplayer (2 8 players) platforms= Xbox 360… … Wikipedia
Band of Seven — The , is a short, and wide poison master, and the third Shichi nintai that InuYasha and his companions meet. He abducts Kagome and, in the anime, tries to have a bizarre wedding ceremony with her but becomes angry at her due to her reaction to… … Wikipedia
Human (band) — Band origins HUMAN is a death metal band from Christchurch, New Zealand. It was originally formed on March 8th 1992 by brothers Paul and Scott Harrison (on drums and guitars respectively), and vocalist / guitarist Nathan Ballard, with bassist… … Wikipedia
The Church (band) — This article is about the Australian rock band. For other uses of the term church , see Church (disambiguation). The Church … Wikipedia
Kiss (band) — Infobox musical artist | Name = Kiss Img capt = Kiss onstage in 2004 l r: Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer, Paul Stanley and Eric Singer. Img size = 250 Landscape = yes Background = group or band Origin = New York City, New York, United States Years… … Wikipedia