- David N. Rahni
David N. Rahni Born 10 July 1956
Residence U.S. Citizenship American Nationality USA Fields Analytical Chemistry Alma mater University of New Orleans, Eastern New Mexico University, and The National University of Iran
Davood "David" M.A. Nabi Rahni (born 10 July 1956 in Dezashib, Shemiran, Iran) is the founder of Chemical Detectives, Scientific and Allied Health Associates, LLC. Raised in Evin, Iran, he is of Persian (Natanzi ancestry) heritage.
David Rahni is a professor of chemistry at Pace University and has also served as an adjust professor of environmental law, and adjunct professor of dermatology at New York Medical College. He has been involved with the development of in-vivo biosensors for Neuropsychopharmacology at CUNY’s Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education in Harlem, NY. He has done work in the fields of bio-electro-analytical chemistry, biosensors, clinical and environmental assays, nano-engineering, asymmetric synthesis of congested ring heterocyclics, and forensics.
Rahni is married to Fariba Eshaghzadeh. They have three children.
- Ph.D./Postdoctoral Analytical Chemistry, University of New Orleans & Universal Sensors, Inc.
- M.S. Chemistry, Eastern New Mexico University
- B.Sc. Chemistry, the National University of Iran
- Scientific & Allied Health Associates, LLC Website (Official)
- Dr. David N. Rahni, PhD
- Pace University - Dr. David N. Rahni, PhD
- National Iranian American Council
- Bioimaging in Neurodegeneration by P.A. Broderick, David N. Rahni, I. Klodney (HumanPress)
- The Synthesis and Conformation of Sterically Congested Seven-Membered Rings containing Tetra-coordinate Germanium (IV): Determination of the ΔG* for Ring Inversion Published in the ACS Inorganic Chemistry Journal
- The Electrolytic Plating Compositionally Modulated Alloys and Laminated Metal Nano-Structures based on an automated computer controlled dual-bath system Published in the Nanotechnology Journal
- Synthesis and Conformation of Chiral Eight-Membered 12H Dibenzo[d,g[1,3,2]dioxaphosphocins] Published in the ACS Inorganic Chemistry Journal
- A Neutral Spirocyclic Hexacoordinated Germanium (IV) Complex: Hypervalent Germanium Compounds with Sulfur-Containing Eight-Membered Rings Published in the ACS Inorganic Chemistry Journal
- Anthrax Insights by D.N. Rahni - Published in Journal of Forensic Identification
- The Six American University Presidents travel to Iran published 12/15/2008.
- Iranian Intellectuals Revisited published 9/12/2007.
- Concept of Time & Calendar published 9/92008.
- It's the Economy, Stupid! published 9/26/2008.
- The Presidential Inauguration and the Paradox of Pardons published 12/15/2008.
- The Web of Iran, Ireland, and China and Beyond published 12/24/2008.
- Vision for Change published 11/9/2008.
- President Obama Elected published 11/5/2008.
- The Wall Street 52 Culprits Deck of Cards published 10/30/2008.
- Beyond Presidential Election published 11/4/2008.
- Nowruz and Iran published 3/23/2006
- Asia Minor Then - Turkey Now published 3/15/2010.
- Norooz, the Persian (Iranian) New Year published 3/17/2008.
- Comprehensive History of the Jews of Iran published 8/15/2007.
- Civic Activism published 7/24/2007.
- Contributions of Iranian Intellectuals Revisited published 9/22/2007.
- One week's worth of food by various cultures published 12/17/2007.
- Colliding with Nature's Best-Kept Secrets published 5/19/2008.
- The Fifth Iranian-American Persian Day Parade published 4/2/2008.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
David Perper — Genres Rock, Pop rock Occupations Musician Instruments Drums Associated acts Pablo Cruise, John Cipollina … Wikipedia
List of contemporary Iranian scientists, scholars, and engineers — The following is a notable Iranian scholars, scientists and engineers around the world from the modern era. Contents: Top · 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z This is an incomplete list, which may never be … Wikipedia
Elections legislatives de 2007 en Nord-Pas-de-Calais — Élections législatives de 2007 en Nord Pas de Calais Sommaire 1 Nord 1.1 1re circonscription du Nord 1.2 2e circonscription du Nord 1.3 3e circonscription du Nord … Wikipédia en Français
Élections législatives de 2007 en Nord-Pas-de-Calais — Sommaire 1 Elus 2 Nord 2.1 1re circonscription du Nord 2.2 2e circonscription du Nord 2.3 … Wikipédia en Français
Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Dancing with the drag stars — Review completed. Some issues were found with this submission, and therefore it has not yet been accepted. The reviewer left the following comment: Please use inline citations for all references. These references should be from reliable third… … Wikipedia
Sunday Night (Australian TV program) — This article is about the Australian current affairs program. For the American music program, see Sunday Night (American TV program). Sunday Night Format News and Current Affairs … Wikipedia
Melba Moore — Background information Birth name Beatrice Melba Smith … Wikipedia
Dayton (band) — Dayton Origin Dayton, Ohio Genres Post Disco Funk Urban Dayton was a post disco funk band, formed in Dayton, Ohio, United States by Chris Jones (trumpet, keyboards, vocals … Wikipedia
Sanctions against Iranian scientists — Scientific sanctions against Iranians include all actions taken to directly or indirectly suppress Iranian scientific community. United States and several other western countries, their scientific communities and companies have been actively… … Wikipedia
Deborah Knight — Born Deborah Knight 23 November 1972 (1972 11 23) (age 39) Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia Occupation Journalist News Presenter Spouse(s) … Wikipedia