Darina is a given name that may refer to:
- Darina Marquez Uribe - a Mexican pop singer
- Darina Allen - an Irish cook and TV personality
- Darina Mifkova - a female volleyball player representing Italy
- Darina Rolincová (also known as Dara Rolins) - a female Slovak singer
- Darina Laracy - the wife of Ignazio Silone
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Daria (name) — Daria Daria is a popular name in Slavic countries. It gained popularity due to Saint Daria, seen here being martyred with Saint Chrysanthus. Pronunciation English: /ˈdɑri.ə/ … Wikipedia
Chaykovsky, Perm Krai — For other uses, see Tchaikovsky (disambiguation). Chaykovsky (English) Чайковский (Russian) … Wikipedia
Michael Graham (radio personality) — For other people named Michael Graham, see Michael Graham (disambiguation). Michael Graham in 2009 Michael Graham is an American talk radio host, writer, and conservative political commentator. His daily talk show, The Natural Truth, airs on WTKK … Wikipedia