Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Studio album by My Chemical Romance Released November 22, 2010 Recorded June 2009–July 2010
Genre Alternative rock Length 53:56 Label Reprise Producer Rob Cavallo, My Chemical Romance My Chemical Romance chronology ¡Venganza!
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
The Mad Gear and Missile Kid
Singles from Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
- "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)"
Released: September 28, 2010
- "The Only Hope for Me Is You"
Released: October 11, 2010
Released: November 3, 2010
- "Planetary (Go!)"
Released: March 25, 2011
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is the fourth studio album by American alternative rock band My Chemical Romance. The album was produced by Rob Cavallo and was released by Warner Music and Reprise Records on 19 November 2010. The album was released in the USA by Reprise Records on 22 November 2010.
The album's concept is based around the lives of the "Fabulous Killjoys", in the setting of a post-apocalyptic California in the year 2019. Promotional websites for the album reference the alleged 2012 doomsday prediction as a possible cause of the fictional catastrophe. The band's alter-egos are the four Killjoys: "Party Poison" (Gerard Way), "Jet Star" (Ray Toro), "Fun Ghoul" (Frank Iero), and "Kobra Kid" (Mikey Way), shown in the videos for "Na Na Na" and "Sing". The Killjoys are a group of outlaws who are fighting against the evil corporation Better Living Industries (BL/ind.) and it's various "Draculoids" and exterminators, such as Korse (Grant Morrison). The character aliases were originally the names of their "designer" guns. Their guide is the pirate radio DJ named Dr. Death Defying who is voiced by Steve Montano (also known by the stage name "Steve, Righ?" when performing with Mindless Self Indulgence).
The two music videos show a girl simply known as 'Little Girl' or 'The Girl' (played by young upcoming actress and singer/songwriter Grace Jeanette Clarke) and Dr. Death Defying's sidekick 'Show Pony' (played by a performer known as Ricky Rebel). '"Na Na Na" shows the Killjoys' daily lives until Korse defeats them and captures the girl, and "Sing" shows Killjoy's rescue mission to get her back; however, this mission sees the gang wiped out in the process, though the girl is taken in by Dr. Death Defying and their other allies.
Gerard Way has said the inspiration for the song was a Trans-Am car he had seen years ago and the visual idea of it driving fast through a desert: this car is the one used in the music videos. Way has also stated "there is no story" in the album itself, with Dr. Death Defying's interludes "painting a picture of this world" and he feels the songs are quite "direct".
The final track, "Vampire Money", was a reaction to the band being asked to do a song for the Twilight franchise. Gerard Way said that the reason the song was on the album was because "there’s a lot of people chasing that fucking money. ‘Twilight?’ A lot of people around us were like, ‘please, for the love of God, do this fucking movie.’ But we’d moved on."
The band posted a teaser trailer for the album on September 17, 2010 via their official YouTube account, entitled "Art Is the Weapon". This was followed by the announcement of tour dates throughout Europe as part of the World Contamination Tour. The album's first single "Na Na Na" premiered on air September 22, 2010 via WRFF in Philadelphia, Zane Lowe's radio show on BBC Radio 1, and KROQ-FM in Los Angeles. It has also been announced that "Na Na Na" will be sung in Simlish in The Sims 3: Late Night, to be released October 26, 2010. "Na, Na, Na" was also named the official theme song to the WWE PPV event, TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs 2010. The single for "The Only Hope for Me Is You" was released as a single on October 11, and it was also given as a free download to anyone who pre-ordered the album at the iTunes Store. The song "Planetary (Go!)" featured as the lead song in Gran Turismo 5 and in the opening credits to the game (except for the Japanese version), on PS3 and was premiered live on October 23, 2010. "Planetary (Go!)" was also used in an advertisement for Super Bowl XLV. "The Kids From Yesterday" was also premiered live on October 23, 2010. Earlier in October, all four members of the band had a world exclusive interview with Kerrang! as a means of explaining Danger Days. "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back" was released as a free download on the band's official website on 5 November 2010. The album premiered on November 16, 2010 on the band's official website, hosted by Dr. Death Defying. The songs "Na Na Na" and "Destroya" were also featured on the hit MTV show Teen Wolf. Sing was used in a promotional trailer for its Sky TV premiere.
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic  Alternative Press  The A.V. Club (D-) Entertainment Weekly (B-) Kerrang!  IGN  NME  Rock Sound  Rolling Stone  Spin 
Upon its release, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys received generally positive reviews from most music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 70, based on 26 reviews, which indicates "Generally favorable reviews".
Rock Sound received a preview of the album, commenting "the way they've used everything they learned on The Black Parade and tightened up in certain places feels natural and confident" and that it sees "the creativity of the band taking flight musically, graphically and literally." Dan Martin of NME got the chance to preview the album and had equally positive reviews. He stated that "[t]his is the best rock record of the year by such a margin that you actually feel rather embarrassed for everybody else." Alternative Press has reviewed the album, and comments, "It's truly hard to believe this is the same act who exploded onto the scene six years ago with the raging anthem, "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"", as well as stating, "MCR have fully followed their own larger-than-life creative vision", with a rating of four stars. Matt Heafy, frontman and guitarist of the metal band, Trivium, listed the album as the 4th best album of 2010. Stephen Erelwine of Allmusic awarded the album four and a half stars out of five and said the band were, "Swapping gothic pomp for metallic power pop..." and that, "there’s no emo bloodletting...but for most listeners it’s crystallized fun, the purest rush My Chemical Romance has ever delivered."
Rock Sound later reviewed the album, saying that "If MCR were your favourite band in the past it might feel like it’s going to take some steady reappraisal before you ink their new logo on your rough book" and that " ‘Danger Days…’ simply sounds like they’re having way more fun than ever" with a rating of eight stars out of ten. was number 28 on Rolling Stone's list of the 30 Best Albums of 2010.
In addition to the standard CD edition, the band also offered the California 2019 Edition exclusively through its official online store. The edition features the standard CD version of the album as well as an exclusive EP, The Mad Gear and Missile Kid, a 48-page book entitled Art Is the Weapon, a wooden "bad luck beads" bracelet, one of four polyresin prop ray-guns and a matching mask housed in a white box adorned with a photo sleeve. Unfortunately because of manufacturing problems involving the craftsmanship of the ray-guns, the packages were shipped later in the year in February 2011, with the pre-ordered CD and EP arriving on time at standard shipping speed.
An iTunes deluxe version was also released featuring the song "We Don't Need Another Song About California" and the music video for "Na Na Na".
On September 19, 2010, the band announced "The World Contamination Tour", so far taking place in parts of the UK, France, Amsterdam and Germany. This was followed by US radio dates in December before moving onto Japan, a full Europe tour, a US tour, European festivals and the Honda Civic Tour with Blink-182 in 2011.
No. Title Writer(s) Length 1. "Look Alive, Sunshine" 0:29 2. "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" Bob Bryar, Iero, Toro, G. Way, M. Way 3:25 3. "Bulletproof Heart" Bryar, Iero, Toro, G. Way, M. Way 4:55 4. "Sing" 4:29 5. "Planetary (GO!)" 4:06 6. "The Only Hope for Me Is You" Bryar, Iero, Toro, G. Way, M. Way 4:32 7. "Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report" 0:26 8. "Party Poison" Bryar, Iero, Toro, G. Way, M. Way 3:35 9. "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back" Bryar, Iero, Toro, G. Way, M. Way 3:49 10. "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W" 4:27 11. "Summertime" 4:06 12. "DESTROYA" 4:32 13. "The Kids from Yesterday" 5:24 14. "Goodnite, Dr. Death" 1:58 15. "Vampire Money" 3:37Total length: 53:56
The Mad Gear and Missile Kid
The Mad Gear and Missile Kid is an exclusive three-track EP by a fictional alter-ego band of the same name, and comes with the California 2019 special edition of the album. Guitarist Frank Iero told MTV "It's basically what the Killjoys are listening to in the car as they're having those gun battles".
- Standard edition
Region Date Label Format Catalog Australia November 19, 2010 Reprise CD 9362497189 Canada November 22, 2010 2521752 Chile December 2, 2010 5217522 Germany November 19, 2010 9362497189 Ireland Japan November 24, 2010 WPCR13948 Korea November 23, 2010 WKPD0196 New Zealand November 22, 2010 9362497189 Taiwan November 23, 2010 United Kingdom November 22, 2010 United States 5217522 February 1, 2011 12" vinyl 5217521
- Limited edition
Region Date Label Format Catalog United States November 22, 2010 Reprise Records CD, Box Set 5259622
Chart (2010) Peak
Australian Albums Chart 10 Austrian Albums Chart 15 Belgian Albums Chart (Flanders) 79 Belgian Albums Chart (Wallonia) 99 Canadian Albums Chart 13 Dutch Albums Chart 60 European Top 100 Albums 18 Finnish Albums Chart 9 French Albums Chart 80 Greek Albums Chart 32 German Albums Chart 18 Irish Albums Chart 14 Japanese Albums Chart 8 Mexican Albums Chart 9 New Zealand Albums Chart 4 Norwegian Albums Chart 21 Polish Albums Chart 46 Scottish Albums Chart 13 Spanish Albums Chart 31 Swedish Albums Chart 34 Swiss Albums Chart 25 Taiwan western music chart 5 UK Albums Chart 14 U.S. Billboard 200 8 U.S. Billboard Rock Albums 1 U.S. Billboard Alternative Albums 1 U.S. Billboard Digital Albums 3 U.S. Billboard Tastemaker Albums Chart 3 U.S. Billboard World Albums Chart 7
Territory Provider Certification New Zealand RIANZ Gold United Kingdom BPI Gold
Chart procession and succession
Born Free by Kid Rock
U.S. Billboard Rock Albums number-one album
December 11, 2010 - December 18, 2010
Born Free by Kid Rock
What Separates Me from You by A Day to Remember
U.S. Billboard Alternative Albums number-one album
December 11, 2010 - December 18, 2010
Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
- Frank Iero – rhythm guitar, backing vocals and cover photograph for "Danger Days"
- Ray Toro – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Gerard Way – lead vocals
- Mikey Way – bass guitar, additional vocals on "Vampire Money"
- Rob Cavallo – producer, drums on "The Kids from Yesterday"
- Dorian Crozier – drums on "Bulletproof Heart"
- Airi Isoda as NewsAGoGo – vocals on "Party Poison"
- Bob Bryar – drums, percussion (tracks 2, 4-6, 8-12 and 15), additional vocals on "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back"
- Steven Montano (Steve, Righ?) as Dr. Death Defying – vocals on "Look Alive, Sunshine", "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)," "Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report", and "Goodnite, Dr. Death"
- Jamie Muhoberac – keyboards, sound design
- Michael Pedicone – drums on The Mad Gear and Missile Kid EP
- Jonathan Rivera – additional vocals on "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back"
- ^ Gundersen, et al (2010-09-17). "Fall music preview: Is platinum among the season's colors?". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2010-09-16-fallmusicmain17_CV_N.htm. Retrieved 2010-09-19.
- ^ "My Chemical Romance's 'Sing' Video: The Killjoys Are Dead?". MTV. 2010-11-18. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1652552/20101117/my_chemical_romance.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- ^ a b "NME: "My Chemical Romance: 'Our new album's not a concept record' – video"". 2010-11-25. http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/53994. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- ^ "Digging Underneath The Mythology: The Danger Days Of My Chemical Romance". 2010-11-15. http://thequietus.com/articles/05280-my-chemical-romance-interview-danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/user/gracejeanette
- ^ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ricky-Rebel/223695059369
- ^ My Chemical Romance KROQ Interview 2010 on YouTube
- ^ "My Chemical Romance launch Better Living Industries website". 2010-11-18. http://www.cassiethevenomous.com/2010/11/my-chemical-romance-launch-better.html. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- ^ NME TV (2010-11-13), "Kings of the Wild Frontier", NME, pp. 21-22
- ^ "My Chemical Romance confirm new album". NME. 2010-09-20. http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/53057. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
- ^ "My Chemical Romance Enter The Danger Days". FMQB. 2010-09-20. http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1958116. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
- ^ "New My Chemical Romance Music Tonight". Rock Sound. 2010-09-22. http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/new-my-chemical-romance-music-tonight. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
- ^ "Sims 3 exclusive: Travie McCoy, My Chemical Romance and more sing in Simlish". Entertainment Weekly. 2010-09-17. http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/09/02/sims-3-travie-mccoy-exclusive. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- ^ "WWE Music". World Wrestling Entertainment. http://www.wwe.com/subscriptions/wwetunes/. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- ^ "Download "Save Yourself (I'll Hold Them Back) Now!". MyChemicalRomance.com. 5 November 2010. http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/jeff/download-save-yourself-ill-hold-them-back-now. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- ^ "My Chemical Romance to premiere 'Danger Days…' online tonight (Nov 16)". NME. 2010-11-16. http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/53852. Retrieved 2010-11-16.
- ^ "Allmusic Review". http://www.allmusic.com/album/danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys-r2037913.
- ^ a b Bayer, Jonah. "'Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys". Alternative Press. http://www.altpress.com/reviews/entry/my_chemical_romance_-_danger_days_the_true_lives_of_the_fabulous_killj/. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^ "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". http://www.avclub.com/articles/my-chemical-romance-danger-days-the-true-lives-of,48122/.
- ^ Dolan, John (November 16, 2010). "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (2010)". Entertainment Weekly.
- ^ "Danger Days Kerrang Review". http://twitpic.com/35mgc4.
- ^ "IGN - My Chemical Romance: Danger Days Review". http://music.ign.com/articles/113/1136473p1.html.
- ^ "NME Review". http://www.nme.com/reviews/my-chemical-romance/11724.
- ^ a b Patashnik, Ben. "'My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys". Rocksound. http://www.rocksound.tv/reviews/article/my-chemical-romance-danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys/. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^ "Rolling Stone Review". http://www.rollingstone.com/music/reviews/album/69206/236877.
- ^ Mikael Wood. "My Chemical Romance, Danger Days". http://www.spin.com/reviews/my-chemical-romance-danger-days-true-lives-fabulous-killjoys. Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- ^ a b "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/music/danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- ^ Patashnik, Ben (2010-09-29). "My Chemical Romance’s ‘Danger Days…’ - Here’s What You Need To Know". Rock Sound. http://www.rocksound.tv/blog/article/my-chemical-romances-danger-days-heres-what-you-need-to-know. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- ^ Martin, Dan (2010-09-27). "My Chemical Romance, 'Danger Days...' - First Listen". NME. http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=140&p=9147&title=my_chemical_romance_danger_days_first_li&more=1&c=1. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- ^ http://top2010.roadrunnerrecords.com/2010/matt-heafy/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook+Triv+MH+Top+10&utm_campaign=Facebook+Triv+MH+Top+10
- ^ http://www.allmusic.com/album/danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys-r2037913/review
- ^ "The 30 Best Albums of 2010". Rolling Stone (December 25, 2010). Retrieved 2011-01-18
- ^ a b "DANGER DAYS: "CALIFORNIA 2019 EDITION". My Chemical Romance. http://www.mychemicalromance.com/shop/product/danger-days-california-2019-edition%09. Retrieved 2010-10-09.
- ^ "World Contamination Tour announced". http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/siteadmin/%E2%80%9Cworld-contamination-tour%E2%80%9D-tickets-sale.
- ^ "My Chemical Romance deluxe edition". PunkNews. http://www.punknews.org/article/40138. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- ^ "My Chemical Romance Unmask 'Mad Gear And Missile Kid'". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1650430/20101020/my_chemical_romance.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- ^ "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". Amazon.de. http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0044KU7KU. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- ^ "デンジャー・デイズ". Amazon.co.jp. http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00450XPJO. Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- ^ "aCharts.us Australia Albums Top 50". http://acharts.us/australia_albums_top_50.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "aCharts.us". http://acharts.us/album/59032. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- ^ "AustrianCharts.at". http://austriancharts.at/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a.
- ^ "Ultratop.be (Flanders)". http://www.ultratop.be/nl/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a.
- ^ "Ultratop.be (Wallonia)". http://www.ultratop.be/fr/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/#/album/my-chemical-romance/danger-days-the-true-lives-of-the-fabulous/1450490
- ^ "DutchCharts.nl". http://dutchcharts.nl/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- ^ "Billboard.com - European Albums". http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/european-albums?tag=relcharts.
- ^ "IFPI.fi". http://www.ifpi.fi/tilastot/virallinen-lista/artistit/my+chemical+romance/danger+days%3A+the+true+lives+of+the+fabul. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- ^ "lesCharts.com". http://lescharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a.
- ^ http://greekcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a
- ^ "アルバム 週間ランキング - ORICON STYLE". http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/. Retrieved 1 December 2010.
- ^ "Mexican Charts". http://greaves.tv/amprofon3/Top100.pdf. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- ^ "Weekly Top 40". http://rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- ^ "Archive Chart". Scottish Albums Chart. The Official Charts Company. http://www.theofficialcharts.com/regional-charts/_/21/2010-12-4/. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- ^ "SpanishCharts.com". http://spanishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a.
- ^ "SwedishCharts.com". http://swedishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+-+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- ^ "SwissCharts.com". http://www.swisscharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=My+Chemical+Romance&titel=Danger+Days+%2D+The+True+Lives+Of+The+Fabulous+Killjoys&cat=a. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- ^ "BBC - Radio 1 - The Official UK Top 40 Albums Chart". http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/albums.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/kanye-west-nicki-minaj-score-big-debuts-1004132784.story
- ^ "Billboard.com - Rock Albums". http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-albums#/charts/rock-albums.
- ^ "Billboard.com - Alternative Albums". http://www.billboard.com/charts/alternative-albums#/charts/alternative-albums.
- ^ "Billboard.com - Digital Albums". http://www.billboard.com/charts/digital-albums#/charts/digital-albums.
- ^ "Billboard.com - Tastemaker Albums". http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-albums#/charts/tastemaker-albums.
- ^ http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/rianz_homepage.asp
- ^ http://www.theofficialcharts.com/
My Chemical Romance Gerard Way · Ray Toro · Frank Iero · Mikey Way
Matt Pelissier · Bob Bryar
Studio albumsI Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love · Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge · The Black Parade · Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Video albums EPs Singles"Vampires Will Never Hurt You" · "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us" · "Headfirst for Halos" · "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" · "Thank You for the Venom" · "Helena" · "Under Pressure" (with The Used) · "The Ghost of You" · "Welcome to the Black Parade" · "Famous Last Words" · "I Don't Love You" · "Teenagers" · "Desolation Row" · "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" · "The Only Hope for Me Is You" · "Sing" · "Planetary (Go!)" Tours Related articles
- "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys — Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys … Википедия
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys — MusikalbumVorlage:Infobox Musikalbum/Wartung/keine Art von My Chemical Romance Aufnahme 2010 Label … Deutsch Wikipedia
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys — Album par My Chemical Romance Sortie le 22 novembre 2010 Genre Rock Alternatif Producteur Rob Cavallo Label Reprise Records (US) … Wikipédia en Français
The Only Hope for Me Is You — «The Only Hope for Me Is You» Сингл My Chemical Romance из альбома Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Выпущен 11 октября … Википедия
The only hope for me is you — «The only hope for me is you» Sencillo de My Chemical Romance del álbum Danger days: the true lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Publicación 11 de octubre de 2010 (sencillo promocional) 26 de agosto de 2011 (sencillo) Formato Descarga digital … Wikipedia Español
The Black Parade Is Dead! — Live par My Chemical Romance Albums de My Chemical Romance … Wikipédia en Français
The Black Parade — The Black Parade … Википедия
The World Contamination Tour — My Chemical Romance en la gira The World Contamination Tour Gira de My Chemical Romance Lugar(es) Europa, Norteamérica y … Wikipedia Español
The Black Parade Is Dead! — Live album by My Chemical Romance Released June 30, 2008 (See … Wikipedia
The Mad Gear and Missile Kid — EP de My Chemical Romance Publicación 22 de noviembre de 2010 Género(s) Post glam, proto punk, hardcore punk Duración 5:48 … Wikipedia Español