A dancer is one who performs dance.
Dancer or dancers may also refer to:
- Dancers (film), a film starring Mikhail Baryshnikov and Julie Kent
- Dancer (1991 film), a Bollywood film
- "Dancer" (Gino Soccio song)
- Dancer, one of the fictional reindeer of Santa Claus lore
- "Dancer", a song by Queen from Hot Space
- Dancer, a member of the Argia genus of damselflies
People with the surname
- Barry Dancer (born 1952), Australian former field hockey player
- Faye Dancer (1925-2002), player in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League
- John Benjamin Dancer (1812-1887), scientific instrument maker and inventor of microphotography
- Ronald S. Dancer (born 1949), American politician
- Stanley Dancer (1927-2005), American harness racing driver and trainer
- Dancer (software), a web application framework written in Perl
- Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling, played by Richard Pryor
- List of dancers
- Dance (disambiguation)
- The Dance (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dancer in the Dark (disambiguation) — Dancer in the Dark is a 2000 film by Lars von Trier, featuring Björk. Dancer in the Dark may also refer to: In film and literature Dancer in the Dark (story), a 2004 science fiction story by David Gerrold In music Dancer in the Dark , a 2003 song … Wikipedia
Dancer in the Dark — This article is about the Danish musical. For other uses, see Dancer in the Dark (disambiguation). Dancer in the Dark Theatrical release poster Directed by … Wikipedia
Dance (disambiguation) — Dance is the art of movement. Dance may also refer to: Contents 1 Art 2 Music and entertainment 3 People with the surname … Wikipedia
Dancing (disambiguation) — Dancing is the act of performing dance. Dancing may also refer to: In music: Dancing (album), an album by Elisa Dancing (EP), an EP by Harkonen Dancing (Elisa song) Dancing (Mai Kuraki song) See also Dance (disambiguation) Dancer (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Mao's Last Dancer — may refer to: Mao s Last Dancer (book), an autobiography written by Li Cunxin Mao s Last Dancer (film), a 2009 film directed by Bruce Beresford This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Montenegro (disambiguation) — Montenegro is a name that means black mountain in many Romance languages. Montenegro (country) Montenegro (Crna Gora), a country on the Adriatic coast of the Mediterranean Sea Republic of Montenegro (federal), a federal unit of Federal Republic… … Wikipedia
Donald Campbell (disambiguation) — Donald Campbell may refer to: Donald Campbell (1921–1967), British car and motorboat racer Donald Campbell (abbot) (died 1562), Scottish noble and churchman Donald Campbell (bishop), (1894–1963), Roman Catholic Archbishop of Glasgow Donald… … Wikipedia
Nijinsky (disambiguation) — Nijinsky can refer to: Vaslav Nijinsky (1890 1950), ballet dancer and choreographer Bronislava Nijinska (1890 1972), dancer, choreographer and teacher Nijinksy (film) (1980), starring Alan Bates Harry Saltzman as Vaslav Nijinsky Nijinsky II, race … Wikipedia
Tiger (disambiguation) — See also: Tigress (disambiguation) Contents 1 Zoology 2 People 2.1 Athletes … Wikipedia
North (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Music 2 Literature 3 People 4 Other uses … Wikipedia