List of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! characters
- Wubbzy (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Wubbzy is the 6 year old feline and gerbil-like protagonist of the series. He has a long bendy tail which has many uses. He can hang from trees with it and coil it into a spring to bounce on. He lives in the city of Wuzzleburg. His favorite sport is kickity kick ball, and he often greets people with the phrase "Wow Wow, everyone!". He sometimes gets into trouble and has to rely on his friends to rescue him. He loves playing outside and playing with his best friends, Widget, Walden, and Daizy. Wubbzy first appeared at "A Tale of Tails".
- Widget (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Widget is one of Wubbzy's friends. She is a 16 year old pink rabbit, and she speaks with a southern accent. She is a mechanic whiz and loves to invent and build things, she can make a machine to solve any problem or do virtually any task. Many of her creations take the form of robots, and most of them have the number 3000 attached to the end of their names. Some of her inventions do not actually have any practical purpose, such as the Robo-Cluck 3000, a giant robotic chicken that lays one hundred eggs a minute. Her favorite tool is a wiggle-wrench, a tool designed to adjust large pentagonal bolts. When she sees a problem she can solve, she says "No problemo!" and either introduces her friends to a machine she designed for just such a situation, or sets to work building a new invention. However, her machines sometimes malfunction, (most of the time catastrophically), and whenever that happens, she says, "That's not supposed to happen." She wears pink overalls with a pink heart and a white undershirt. While she does take glances at the camera, she doesn't talk to the audience.
- Walden (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Walden is a 14 year old purple bear who is another of Wubbzy's friends. He is incredibly intelligent and he is a bookworm and spends much of his time in his library. He speaks with an Australian or New Zealand accent. He is interested in many academic subjects, including math, science, music, astronomy and art. He likes to bake marshmallow lasagna, and he plays a hoopty-horn. He wears a neck tie, black glasses with blue lens, and a polka-dotted T-shirt, and he often says "Yes Yes Yes!" instead of just "yes" He also says "No no No" And "My My My". When startled, he uses expressions like "Great Wall of China!", "Great Balls of Fire!", "Great Rings of Saturn!", "Great hills of Wuzzle!" and "Great Ceasar's Ghost!". He is the third character to break the fourth wall.
- Daizy (voiced by Tara Strong) - Daizy is a 5 year old aqua green dog who lives next door to Wubbzy. She is Wubbzy's newest friend. She has long eyelashes and lilac haired pinned into long ears that give her the vague resemblance of a puppy. She sports a pink ballerina outfit and pink bow on top of her hair. She loves dancing ballet, growing flowers in her garden, and playing tea party with her dolls. When something odd or exciting happens, she usually exclaims "Lavender Lollipops!" She sometimes walks on her tiptoes like a ballerina. Her first appearance was in "Who's That Girl?", the show's second season premiere. Daizy is also Wubbzy's opposite. She is patient, graceful and smart. She is the second character to break the fourth wall.
Recurring /Main Characters
- "Kooky Kid" (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - An orange creature with red hair and braces. When something weird happens he sometime appears and wiggles his fingers in the air while saying "That's kooky!", or just "Kooky!". In the UK broadcast, he says "Crazy!".
- Buggy (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A bespectacled male green rabbit creature who is one of Wubbzy's friends. In his spare time, he likes to play his guitar.
- Huggy (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - An adorable little bear-like creature who is light-blue and has long eyelashes. She is also one of Wubbzy's friends. She is a good dancer and singer.
- Earl (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - An orange creature who is one of Wubbzy's friends. He is very wide and very tall. He loves Captain Wonderpants and football, but is a little bit slow-witted.
- Shine (voiced by Beyonce Knowles) - A blue superstar who is Wubbzy's friend with a gentle heart, She is a singer with long blonde hair, wears a pink bow and clothes and always has her backup singers, Shimmer and Sparkle, beside her.
- Moo Moo the Magician (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Moo Moo is a famous magician in Wuzzleburg. He owns a magic shop. In "Dash for Dolly", two characters are seen which appear to be members of his family, perhaps his wife and daughter or sister and niece. First appeared in "Magic Tricks". Last appeared in "Moo's Moo's Finale of Magic".
- Mayor Whoozle (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Mayor Whoozle is the mayor of Wuzzleburg. He announces when someone wins an award or when something special is opening. In "Wonder Wubbzy" he presented to Wubbzy and Daizy the key to the city for their heroic acts of heroism and kindness. First appeared in "A Tail of Tails".
- Old Lady Zamboni (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Old Lady Zamboni is one of the group's friends. She has a dog and she is frequently walking it. She loves dance parties. She is first seen in the episode "Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle".
- Madame Zabinga (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Madame Zabinga is a ballet teacher who teaches dances. She first appeared in "Gotta Dance".
- Zookeeper (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The zookeeper works at the zoo. He first appeared in "A Little Help From Your Friends".
- Mailman (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The mailman has jobs delivering letters and packages to everyone in Wuzzleburg. He first appeared in "Special Delivery".
- Crossing Guard (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The crossing guard helps everyone in Wuzzleburg cross the street.
- Reporter (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The news reporter on Wuzzleburg TV. He reports when something big is happening in Wuzzleburg (which incidentally is always Wubbzy's fault) such as a monster lose in town or the invasion of Wuzzleburg by doodleberry bushes. First appeared in "Wubbzy Tells a Whopper".
- Miss Book Binder (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Miss Book Binder is a librarian who works at the Library. She first appeared in "A Little Help From Your Friends".
- Jam-Jam James (voiced by Phil LaMarr) - Jam-Jam James is a really tall purple hoopty-hoops player. He befriended Wubbzy and allowed him to play in his hoopty-hoops team. Most likely a nod to LeBron James, because his jersey number is 23 and his last name is James.
- Old Man Grumpus (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - A Grumpy old man who lives on top of Mount Zubba Bubba. He hates the holidays and is especially grumpy around Christmas time. It all started when he was just a little grumpus. He wanted a train but instead he got long underwear. The next year he hoped for a train, but he only got underwear. The next year he got more underwear. And so it continued every year since. No trains. Only underwear. And the more underwear he got, the grumpier he became. Wubbzy finally ended his grumpiness by giving him a train. First appeared in "A Great and Grumpy Holiday".
- Mr. Gummy (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - An old man who loves old stamps and cream cheese with prunes and buttermilk. He helps Wubbzy learn that he maybe too old to do certain activities, but his imagination is still fresh. First seen in "Hangin' With Mr. Gummy".
- Murphy (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - A big new kid who joins in Wubbzy's class. First appeared in "New Kid on the Block". He is a quiet person and finally speaks at the end. At first Wubbzy didn't like him because he was always getting in his way but finally earns his friendship when he does something nice for Wubbzy.
- Miss Apple Tree (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Miss Apple Tree is Wubbzy's teacher. She made her first appearance in "New Kid on the Block". She made her second appearance in the song "Let's Be Quiet" and an episode "Quiet Wubbzy!".
- Captain Wonderpants (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Captain Wonderpants is a popular superhero in Wubbzy's favorite TV show, The Captain Wonderpants Show. His superpowers consist of the many abilities of his mechanical pants. He spends his time saving Mega City and battling his arch-nemesis - the evil Dr. Cluckenstein. He is most likely a spoof of Dav Pilkey's Captain Underpants. His first appearance was in "New Kid on the Block".
- Cupid (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - A little fairy who blows heart bubbles on people and they fall in love. First appeared in "Cupid's Little Helper".
- Fire Chief (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - Fire Chief lives in the firehouse. First appeared in "Wubbzy and the Fire Engine".
- Pumpkin King (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Pumpkin King is the greatest king of the Wuzzleburg Fall Festival. He first appeared in "March of the Pumpkins".
- Dipple-Dop (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Dipple-Dop is a fairy tale who only appeared in the story that Walden read to Wubbzy, Daizy and Widget. He only appeared in "Happily Ever After".
- Ty Ty the Tool Guy (voiced by Ty Pennington) - Widget's friend who helps the gang build a new house for the Quackers. He only appears in "Ty Ty the Tool Guy".
- Touchdown Tiki (voiced by Tiki Barber) - Wubbzy and Daizy's favorite famous football player. He only appears in "What a Card".
- Michelle Kwanzleberry (voiced by Michelle Kwan) - Michelle Kwanzleberry is the coach of the Wuzzolympics. She only appears in "Run for Fun".
- Jann Starl (voiced by Jann Carl) - Jann Starl is a reporter from Wuzzlewood. She first appeared in "Bye Bye Wuzzleburg".
- Jamie Loxx (voiced by Jamie Foxx) - Jamie Loxx is a doo-wop n roll drummer that will appear in "Whats in Wuzzleburg?".
- Jukebox Robot - A jukebox-themed robot that would ask Wubbzy a riddle which would lead up to the Wubb Club Dance Party segment.
- Gidget (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A female super solar-powered (meaning she gets energy from the sun) robot 3000 that looks like Widget, but made out of metal. She is a decade old invention. Widget first invented Gidget in "Gidget the Super-Robot". Gidget can play all sorts of games, she can answer any question you can think of, bake a yummy dessert like pie, and can build anything (just like Widget). She wears the same clothes as "Widget". She is a robot bunny and Widget is a standard bunny.
- Peachy Teacher 3000 (voiced by Tara Strong) - A robot teacher invented by Widget. She appears in "Who Needs School?". She made her second appearance in "Daizy's Favorite Place".
- Patten-it Super Suction Cup Bazooka 3000 - A bazooka invented by Widget. It appears in "Special Delivery".
- Happy Hopper 3000 - A robot that can jump very high and carry a rider with it. When it failed to work, Widget got the blooey blues. Wubbzy discovered that it simply needed a minor adjustment. It appeared in "Widget Gets the Blooey Blues*"
- Robo-Cluck 3000 - A giant chicken robot that can lay one hundred eggs a minute. It appeared in "A Tale of Tails".
- Mega Magnet 3000 - A supermagnet invented by Widget. She used it to pull an out of control jet out of the sky. First appeared in "Hoop Dreamz".
- Rat-a-Tat-Tat 3000 - A wacky drum set consisting mainly of overhead drums and two cymbals. First appeared in "Meet the Wuzzles".
- Wow Wow 3000 - A robot who looks just like Wubbzy created to say all his wows for him. It first appears in "The Big Wuzzlewood Concert".
- Hi-Five Dinger Horatio Hornblower 3000 - A hornblower invented by Widget. If you put a horn inside, It will continue playing without being in a mouth. It appeared in "Goo Goo Grief" and "Who Needs School?".
- Super Subs-Eye Glass Cleaner - An eye glass cleaner invented by Widget. It first appeared in Wubbzy Short "Super Subs-Eye Glass Cleaning".
- Giant Goo-Goo (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A Giant Goo-Goo is an female orange elephant-like creature that loves hoopty-horns. The Giant Goo-Goo so far only appeared in "Goo-Goo Grief". The Giant Goo-Goo sounds like Wubbzy so far.
- Growly-Gus (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - The growly gus is a male red monster Wubbzy invented in "Wubbzy Tells a Whopper". At the end of the episode, it turns out the growly gus is real. It's fearsome, but friendly.
- Horrible Beasty Beast - A mean monster who wants to eat Wuzzleburg. He only appears in "Quiet, Wubbzy!".
- Princess - A friendly nice pretty unicorn. First appeared in "Call of the Mild".
- Tiny The Fleegle (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - One of Wubbzy's pets. All fleegles (including Tiny) are purple mouse-like creatures, which are sufficiently difficult to care for that an instruction manual is often provided upon adoption. If fleegles eat candy, they grow very quickly. If fleegles eat bologna, they multiply. The fleegle can be returned to its normal size by feeding it healthy foods, such as vegetables. Tiny only appeared in "Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle".
- Birdy Bird (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A tiny bird that is one of Wubbzy's friends. When something's loud or fast or it is sufficiently disturbed, the bird "poofs off" its feathers. Birdy Bird, or other birds of the same species, are seen on most episodes of the show.
Silly Saurous -A dinosaur that lives in Dino Island.Who first appeared at "Escape From Dino Island".Second appearance was at "Mt.Fizzy Pop". Beavers-Are beavers who live in the pond.They appear in some episodes.
Cars and Trucks
- Widget's Truck - Widget's tow truck-shaped car. It first appeared in Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle & has a tow hook in the back of it.
- WubbMobile - The Wubb Club's Truck. According to Wubbzy, it's the ultimate gadget vehicle. It can convert into various configurations for different modes of travel, including an all terrain land vehicle, a boat, a helicopter, and a submarine.
- Magic Hat Bus - A Magic hat Bus that drives 6 students (Widget, Wubbzy, Buggy, Huggy, Earl, and Walden). It's seen in "Magic Tricks".
- Wonderbuggy - Captain Wonderpants' personal transportation. He uses it to travel where his services are needed and then uses his wonderpants to save the day.
- Spymobile-A mobile that is used by Wubbzy and Widget to spy on Walden. It only appears in "Come Spy With Me".
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.