D27 road (Croatia)
Route information Length: 96.9 km (60.2 mi) Major junctions From: D1 in Gračac D59 near Crljenik To: D8 between Vodice and Šibenik Location Counties: Zadar, Šibenik-Knin Major cities: Benkovac, Obrovac Highway system
State roads in Croatia
The road also provides an alternate route to the sections of A1 motorway and the D8 state road that cross the Maslenica strait over the two Maslenica bridges, underneath the Velebit. This is especially important when strong wind or storms (usually bura) cause the A1 motorway section between Maslenica Bridge (A1) and Sveti Rok Tunnel to be closed for traffic for safety reasons.
The road, as well as all other state roads in Croatia, is managed and maintained by Hrvatske ceste, a state-owned company.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Hrvatske ceste, operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of summer resorts to Croatian motorway network.
Road junctions and populated areas
D27 junctions/populated areas Type Slip roads/Notes Gračac
D1 to Knin and Korenica.
The northern terminus of the road. Northbound D27 traffic defaults to northbound D1.
D50 to A1 motorway Sveti Rok interchange.
Ž6027 to Kaštel Žegarski and Bruška Ž6028 to Muškovci D54 to Maslenica and D8 state road. Obrovac
Ž5166 to Sveti Rok.
Ž6025 to Kaštel Žegarski and Ervenik.
Ž6024 to Kruševo Gornji Karin Ž6048 to Donji Karin Karin
D502 to Smilčić, Zemunik Donji and A1 motorway Zadar 2 interchange.
D56 to Smilčić and Drniš. The D27 and the D56 roads are concurrent in Benkovac for approximately 500 m (1,600 ft), so there are two D27/D56 junctions in the town.
Ž6003 to Benkovac town centre.
6064 to Miranje, Vrana and Pakoštane.
D503 to Biograd na Moru.
A1 Benkovac interchange (via a connector) to Zagreb and Zadar to the north and to Šibenik and Split to the south. Gornje Ceranje Budak Ž6066 to Pristeg Stankovci
Ž6068 to Kašić Banjevački and Pirovac
Ž6067 to Bila Vlaka and Vukšić Crljenik D59 to Pirovac and Knin. Grabovci Gaćelezi
Ž6071 to D59 state road (as a connector).
Ž6086 to Tribunj D8 to Vodice (to the west) and to Šibenik (to the east).
The southern terminus of the road.
- ^ "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. February 17, 2010. http://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2010_02_17_410.html.
- ^ "Snow and wind disrupt traffic virtually all over Croatia" (in Croatian). Slobodna Dalmacija. March 10, 2010. http://web2.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Hrvatska/tabid/66/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/94733/Default.aspx.
- ^ "Public Roads Act" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. December 14, 2004. http://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2004_12_180_3130.html.
- ^ "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (in English). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. http://www.hrvatske-ceste.hr/WEB%20-%20Legislativa/brojenje-prometa/CroDig2009.pdf.
- ^ "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. May 6, 2003. http://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/305463.html.
- Highways in Croatia
- Hrvatske ceste
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
D1 road (Croatia) — D1 state road Route information Part of … Wikipedia
D50 road (Croatia) — D50 state road Route information Length: 104.2 km (64.7 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D503 road (Croatia) — D503 state road Route information Length: 16.2 km (10.1 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D54 road (Croatia) — D54 state road Route information Length: 13.5 km (8.4 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D56 road (Croatia) — D56 state road Route information Length: 122.5 km (76.1 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D502 road (Croatia) — D502 state road Route information Length: 16.4 km (10.2 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D59 road (Croatia) — D59 state road Route information Length: 53.6 km (33.3 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia
D8 road (Croatia) — D8 state road Route information Part of … Wikipedia
D424 road (Croatia) — D424 state road Brza cesta Zadar 2 Gaženica Route information Length: 17.6 km (10.9 mi) … Wikipedia
D110 road (Croatia) — D110 state road Route information Length: 41.6 km (25.8 mi) Major junctions … Wikipedia