Cuoiovaldarno Full name Cuoiovaldarno Romaiano Football Club Founded 2003 (as Cuoiopelli Cappiano Romaiano) Dissolved 2009 Ground Stadio Libero Masini,
Santa Croce sull'Arno, Italy
2008–09 Lega Pro Seconda Divisione - B, 14th (relegated)Home coloursAway colours
The club was founded in 2003 with the denomination of Cuoiopelli Cappiano Romaiano, as a merger between Cappiano Romaiano, a small team from Ponte a Cappiano, frazione of Fucecchio, who was just promoted to Serie C2 at the time, and Cuoio Pelli, a regionally more renowned Serie D team from Santa Croce sull'Arno.
The club played in Lega Pro Seconda Divisione consecutively from 2003 to 2009, when they were defeated by Bellaria in the relegation playoffs. In June 2009, the club also announced to have switched to the denomination of Cuoiovaldarno. However, only a month later the club's chairman decided to renounce playing in Serie D for the 2009–10 season, thus causing the exit of the club from football panorama.
Colors and badge
The team's colors were white, red and blue.
Notable former players
- David Balleri (for Cuoio Pelli, before the merger)
- Cristiano Lucarelli (for Cuoio Pelli, before the merger)
- Massimiliano Allegri (frist team)
- ^ a b "Ripescaggi/Il Cuoiocappiano cambia nome e rilancia i suoi programmi" (in Italian). Città della Spezia. 2009-06-25. http://www.cittadellaspezia.com/La-Spezia/Sport/Spezia-Calcio-46643.aspx. Retrieved 2009-07-11.
- Official club website (Italian)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Massimiliano Allegri — El texto que sigue es una traducción defectuosa o incompleta. Si quieres colaborar con Wikipedia, busca el artículo original y mejora o finaliza esta traducción. Puedes dar aviso al autor principal del artículo pegando el siguiente código en su… … Wikipedia Español