Crashlytics Industry Mobile Analytics Employees 5  Website http://www.crashlytics.com/
As reported by Xconomy and BostInnovation, Wayne Chang and Jeff Seibert met In February 2011 in popular tech gathering spot Voltage Cafe in Kendall Square. Seibert had told Chang about a crash reporting problem. Chang was hooked. The two then began working together on creating a solution that would work for all mobile developers.
Chang was also the creator of popular P2P file sharing company i2hub, a competitor to Mark Zuckerberg's Wirehog service. Seibert previously founded Increo, which was acquired by Box.net in 2009 for an undisclosed sum.
TechCrunch and MassHighTech reported that Crashlytics raised a $1million seed round. The round was led by Flybridge Capital Partners and Baseline Ventures. Angels investors in the round include David Chang (COO at Where, a PayPal company), Lars Albright (cofounder of Quattro, now Apple iAds), Chris Sheehan (Managing Partner at CommonAngels), Ty Danco (Founder, eSecLending and FX Aligned), Jennifer Lum (former VP at Quattro, now Apple iAds), Roy Rodenstein (founder of Going.com and a former Director of Business Planning at AOL), Joe Caruso (Managing Partner at Bantam Group), and others. 
- ^ a b Huang, Gregory T. (2011-10-17). "Crashlytics, Led by Chang and Seibert, Looks to Win the Wild West of Mobile Bug Reporting". Xconomy. http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2011/10/17/crashlytics-led-by-chang-and-seibert-looks-to-win-the-wild-west-of-mobile-bug-reporting/.
- ^ Gregory Gomer (2011-10-13). "Crashlytics Raises $1 Million Led by Flybridge & Boston's Top Angels". BostInnovation. http://bostinnovation.com/2011/10/13/crashlytics-raises-1-million-led-by-flybridge-bostons-top-angels/.
- ^ "Today's Funding: Knewton, TwinStrata, Crashlytics, and Khosla Ventures ($45M in four deals, $1.05B fund)". http://www.launch.is/blog/todays-funding-knewton-twinstrata-ushi-crashlytics-and-khosl.html.
- ^ Michael Arrington (2009-10-06). "Box.net Acquires Increo Solutions To Expand Document Collaboration And Sharing". http://techcrunch.com/2009/10/06/box-net-acquires-increo-solutions-to-expand-document-collaboration-and-sharing/.
- ^ Simon Mackie (2009-10-07). "Box.net Acquires Increo Solutions". GigaOM. http://gigaom.com/collaboration/box-net-acquires-increo-solutions/.
- ^ a b Sarah Perez (2011-10-13). "Crashlytics, A Crash-Reporting Solution For Mobile Developers, Raises $1 Million". TechCrunch. http://techcrunch.com/2011/10/13/crashlytics-a-crash-reporting-solution-for-mobile-developers-raises-1-million/.
- ^ Rodney H. Brown (2011-10-13). "Crashlytics details backers in recent $1M round". MassHighTech. http://www.masshightech.com/stories/2011/10/10/daily50-Crashlytics-details-backers-in-recent-1M-round.html.
- ^ Dan Rowinski (2011-11-08). "Crashlytics Knows Why Your iOS Apps Crash". ReadWriteMobile. http://www.readwriteweb.com/mobile/2011/11/crashalytics-knows-why-your-io.php.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.