Directed by Q. Manning
Produced by David Cuddy
Written by Bonnie Orr Starring Michael Madsen
Music by Greg Miller Cinematography Andrew Cook
Editing by Paul Gandersman
Studio Fast Talk'n Productions
Palm Tree Productions
Release date(s) December 1, 2010(USA) Country United States Language English
CorruptionDotGov (aka Conflict of Interest) is a 2010 thriller film writen by Bonnie Orr and co-directed by Q. Manning and John Sjogren that deals with government corruption, and stars Michael Madsen, Lee Majors, Francesco Quinn , and Joe Estevez.
The film suffered from early reports that its production was going to be held off due to actor Michael Madsen's problems in London. Production quelled the rumours and announced that filming would not be delayed and under its original title Conflict of Interest, the project began filmed in Kyle and Lockhart, Texas through June 2008. Producers Kerry Wallum and politician-turned-filmmaker David Cuddy have roles in the film, as well as do Connie Koepke Nelson, former wife of Willie Nelson in the role of U.N. Secretary and their daughter Paula Carlene Nelson in the role of Senator John Mordire's mistress. In June of 2009, it was reported that former Alaska politician, producer David Cuddy was nearly finished with post-production.
African exchange student, Stan Rohamba (Winfred Pollard) arrives in the U.S., excited to be a part of the “model democratic system”. While campaigning for a powerful American senator (Michael Madsen), Stan uncovers a host of dishonest activity leading directly back to his home country of Mombaire. His discoveries could cost him his life.
- Michael Madsen as Senator John Mordire
- Lee Majors as Jim Lawrence
- Francesco Quinn as Ron Garcia
- Joe Estevez as President James Marshall
- Connie Nelson as U.N. Secretary
- Tim Curry as President Thabo Rohamba
- Kerry Wallum as Sam Slade
- Winfred Pollard as Stan Rohamba
- Landon Kash as Alex Landon
- Christina Fernandez as Christina Garcia
- John Gholson as Grey Sanders
- Jon Boatwright as Todd Levy
- Danielle Rene as Katie Douglas
- Brendan Rien as Jeremy Morgan
- Andrew Barrett as Barry Wright
- Tavaris Kelly as General Kimaiyo
- ^ a b Joe O'Connell (June 20, 2008). "Mr. Blonde and the Six Million Dollar Man in 'Conflict'". Austin Chronicle. http://www.austinchronicle.com/screens/2008-06-20/638433/. Retrieved November 19, 2011.
- ^ a b c Chris Garcia (June 16, 2008). "Much (Michael Madsen) ado about nothing". Austin 360. http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/austinmovies/entries/2008/06/16/michael_madsen.html. Retrieved November 19, 2011.
- ^ Joe O'Connell (July 3, 2008). "Paula Nelson Kicks Butt on Film". Austin Chronicle. http://www.austinchronicle.com/screens/2008-06-20/638433/. Retrieved November 19, 2011.
- ^ Scott Christiansen (June 17, 2009). "Raiders of the tax incentives - Alaska baits Hollywood with a $100 million lure". Anchorage Press. http://www.anchoragepress.com/news/raiders-of-the-tax-incentives---alaska-baits-hollywood/article_e60c9e07-1846-5e7b-849e-7f86f05592fd.html. Retrieved November 19, 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Corruption in Mumbai — Corruption in India, as a symptom of misgovernance, exists in various forms. There are many ways to temporarily stop it, the two main ones being:#Improving law enforcement, sentencing and punishment/correction via the home ministry and the… … Wikipedia
Corruption in local government — Certain demographic factors may exist within a municipality that can lead to or encourage corruption within a local government. Demographic factors pertain to demography which is the study of human population statistics, changes, and trends… … Wikipedia
Corruption in India — Overview of the index of perception of corruption, 2010 … Wikipedia
Corruption and Crime Commission — The entrance to the CCC The Corruption and Crime Commission is a permanent investigative commission established by the Government of Western Australia in 2003, largely as a result of the findings of a Royal Commission into the state s police… … Wikipedia
Corruption in Pakistan — Political corruption Corruption Perceptions Index, 2010 … Wikipedia
Corruption in Botswana — The 2010 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index gave Botswana an index of 5.8, ranking South Africa 33rd out of 178 countries. Botswana has the highest score in Africa. In a survey carried out by Afrobarometer, 32 percent… … Wikipedia
Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau (KNAB) — The Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau (KNAB) ( lv. Korupcijas novēršanas un apkarošanas birojs) is a specialised anti corruption authority of Latvia. Its aim is to fight corruption in Latvia in a coordinated and comprehensive way through … Wikipedia
Rod Blagojevich corruption charges — Not to be confused with Rod Blagojevich controversies. Blagojevich corruption scandal Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich … Wikipedia
Three Whales Corruption Scandal — The Three Whales Corruption Scandal is a major corruption scandal in Russia involving several furniture companies and federal government bodies which has unfolded since 2000. 2000 smuggling investigation Three Whales (Tri kita) is a Moscow… … Wikipedia
Allegations of corruption in the construction of Chinese schools — See also: Collapse of schools in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake pagename arose following the high number of collapsed school structures during the 2008 Sichuan earthquake, in the People s Republic of China. Despite attempts by the Chinese government … Wikipedia