Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (video game)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
European box art
Developer(s) Ubisoft Shanghai Publisher(s) Ubisoft Platform(s) PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows Release date(s) Genre(s) Platformer Mode(s) Single-player, Multiplayer Rating(s)
- ESRB: Everyone
Media/distribution Blu-ray disc, DVD, Wii opitical disc, DS Game Card, UMD
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a video game tie-in based on the film of the same name which is also based upon the 1978 children's book of the same name. The game allows the player control Flint Lockwood, the film's hero as he must save his town and the world from the rain of food, fighting highly mutated food enemies, and using his gadgets to help him on the way.
While controlling Flint through Swallow Falls (Chewandswallow) you must use six different gadgets to help him proceed through levels. The game has five acts. In the first act each level only allows Flint to use one gadget. Act two allows Flint to switch between two, and act three and up allows Flint to use three in a level. In each level there are 30 Hydronic Foodpods. These have to be disposed with using certain gadgets.
- Flint Lockwood --- The playable character and hero of the game, growing up misunderstood by his father because of inventing interests. Voiced by Eric Artell
- Sam Sparks --- A cute weather intern from New York whom Flint has a crush on. She needs your help in the forest, the Jell-O mold, the Swallowfalls dam and the food covered town. Voiced by Anndi McAfee
- Tim Lockwood --- Flint's father who owns the bait and tackle shop. Voiced by Fred Tatasciore
- Earl Devereaux --- The police officer of Swallow Falls. Voiced by Khary Payton
- Cal Devereaux --- Earl's son. Voiced by Phil Lamarr
- Baby Brent McHale --- The celebrity mascot of Baby Brent's Sardines. Voiced by Josh Keaton
- Mayor Shelbourne --- The Mayor of Shallow Falls. Voiced by Jim Connor
- Steve the Monkey --- Flint's best (and only) friend that can speak through a thought translator. He is the second players character for Co-Op gameplay. Voiced by Georgina Cordova
This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.