Clear Enterprise Developer(s) Clear Objective Limited Development status Active Operating system Windows XP/Windows Vista /Windows 7 Available in English Type Enterprise resource planning Website http://www.clearobjective.com.au/site/what-is-clear-enterprise.html
Clear Enterprise ERP is an Australian-produced enterprise resource planning package by Clear Objective. Clear Objective is a public QLD based company, specializing in software research, development and support.
Clear Enterprise has been developed and supported for clients in Australia, New Zealand and the US since 1999 and is now used by hundreds of companies across these regions. In 2004 Clear Objective Limited was awarded a $1million AusIndustry R&D grant to develop a web service-based ERP system. Clear Objectives' ERP system Clear Enterprise now runs over everyday objects such as RFID devices, scanners and PDAs as well as offering an e-commerce option.
Clear Enterprise by Clear Objective has also been recognised by receiving AQIS EXDOC Accredited Software Supplier status (Export documentation accreditation given only to 9 software suppliers in total) and also by being chosen by the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (AusIndustry Division) to receive the above mentioned grant.
Core Clear Enterprise functions
Clear Enterprise packages each system with all core modules. These core modules include: Inventory Life Cycle Management, Manufacturing Life Cycle Management, Sales Management, Customer Life Cycle Management, Service & Rental Management, Financials, Project Management and Human Resources.
Clear Objective's Clear Enterprise software is not so much modular, as it has core enterprise resource planning functions with industry extensions which come off from that. So a client in Food Services, would use the same core enterprise resource planning functions as for example a client in Building Products & Hardware supply, but they would have different industry extensions added on. This approach means that only a single core release needs to be maintained for all clients.
- Meat processing Clear Enterprise offers traceability for the meat industry.
- AQIS export interface for automated export documentation compliance
- Integration with on-floor processing and grading equipment
- RCTI payments (RCTI's are recipient created tax invoices, in this case invoices to growers of animals which are slaughtered at meat processing facilities are often paid based on the grade of the meat. Since Clear Enterprise feeds grading information directly from the grading station on the processing floor, into the financial suite, RCTI's can be automated)
- RF scanner integration
- Lot and serialised tracking options
- Meat pallet labelling
- Food services Clear Enterprise works with pack station touch screens, scanning and labeling devices used in the food industry. An ERP solution with food service specific extensions can be found being used by a food manufacturer, food distribution company, food market agent, or food exporter.
- Equipment service Clear Enterprise offers an extension for complex equipment servicing, preventative maintenance schedules and service bookings.
- Office products Clear Enterprise provides industry specific functionality for office equipment and stationery suppliers. Metered billing, rental service agreements, warranty tracking and maintenance service agreements are all a part of this extension.
- Timber and building products Clear Enterprise handles timber packs, truss manufacture, hardware and building materials warehousing, distribution and sales (and point of sales systems for both account and cash customers)
- Flooring Clear Enterprise offers special roll based product management and complete management of manufacturing processes for carpet, tiles, and wooden floors.
- Material Requirements Planning
- Roll-based product management
- Products by Dye Lot => Batch => Rolls within batch (Every lot of carpet manufactured has a unique colour or "Dye Lot" associated with it and then there are batches of that colour. But once that colour runs out, it can never be made exactly the same again. Hence, it is important to track products correctly so that when a customer orders a specific length of carpet of a specific colour, they get all one colour)
- Carpet manufacturing production schedule management
- Beaming / Warping process (bobbins into beams)
- Tufting (beams into "greige" rolls)
- Backing (cleaning, etc., then backing applied to "greige" to make finished carpet)
- Support processes, such as cutting (cutting carpet converts the cut length of carpet from a roll based product into a normal single product in the system)
- Interface screens record outputs at each stage of manufacture
- Blinds and awnings Clear Enterprise addresses key concerns of variable product configuration and Product lifecycle management, manufacturing, and business wide processes in an integrated and paperless system. As most blinds are made to order, a major concern for the Blinds & Awnings industry is being able to manage the variable nature of the product configuration and track the product through various stages of manufacture, sales, distribution and warranty / after-sales service.
- Resources editor
- Security and permissions
- Hundreds of standard reports
- Business intelligence and customisable reports
- Integration with Microsoft Office Suite
- On-floor sales scanners
- Stock management scanners
- Integrated web ordering / e-commerce
- B2B and systems integration
- ^ Beer, Stan (23 November 2004). "Clear Objective wins $1m grant for web-based ERP development". News Article. iTWire. http://www.itwire.com/content/view/427/2/. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research
- Red Meat Supply Chain Committee (6 September 2007). "Red Meat Supply Chain Committee recognises Clear Objective Limited as industry specific system vendor". Committee Publication. Red Meat Supply Chain Committee. http://www.rmscc.com.au/systemvendors.htm. Retrieved 01 December 2009.
- AQIS Accredited EXDOC Software Supplier
- Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. "Australian Government Quarantine and Inspection Service AQIS EXDOC Accredited Software Supplier". Government Accreditation. Australian Government Quarantine and Inspection Service. http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/export/exdoc/software-contact. Retrieved 01 December 2009.
- Meat processing Clear Enterprise offers traceability for the meat industry.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Clear Objective — Limited Type Public Industry Information Technology Founded 1999 Headquarters Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Products … Wikipedia
Enterprise content management — (ECM) is a set of technologies used to capture, store, preserve and deliver content and documents and content related to organizational processes. ECM tools and strategies allow the management of an organization s unstructured information,… … Wikipedia
Clear — may refer to: Contents 1 Music 2 Business 3 Technology 4 … Wikipedia
Enterprise data management — or EDM is:1. A concept – referring to the ability of an organization to precisely define, easily integrate and effectively retrieve data for both internal applications and external communication.2. A business objective – focused on the creation… … Wikipedia
Enterprise, Florida — Enterprise is an unincorporated community in Volusia County, in the U.S. state of Florida, and its former county seat. Situated on the northern shore of Lake Monroe, it is flanked by the cities of DeBary and Deltona. Once the terminus of shipping … Wikipedia
Enterprise application integration — (EAI) is defined as the uses of software and computer systems architectural principles to integrate a set of enterprise computer applications.OverviewSupply chain management applications (for managing inventory and shipping), customer… … Wikipedia
Clear Lake High School (Houston, Texas) — Clear Lake High School Address 2929 Bay Area Boulevard Houston, Texas, Harris, 77058 … Wikipedia
Enterprise information management — is a particular field of interest in the Information Technology and Management Consultancy area. It specializes in finding solutions for optimal use of information within organizations, for instance to support decision making processes or day to… … Wikipedia
Clear Lake Keys, California — Clear Lake Keys Unincorporated community … Wikipedia
Clear Creek, Butte County, California — Clear Creek is a former settlement in Butte County, California, United States. It was located 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Pentz at the confluence of the east and west branches of Clear Creek. A post office operated at Clear Creek from… … Wikipedia