Total Nonstop Action Wrestling tournaments
TNA Hard 10 Tournament
The TNA Hard 10 Tournament was a hardcore tournament for a trophy that would proclaim the winner the most hardcore wrestler in TNA. It featured eight wrestlers competing in matches where a point-scoring system was used to determine the winner. The system was that 1 point was awarded for a direct hit with an object and 5 points for putting your opponent through a table, with 10 points needed to win. The only tournament was held in 2003, which was won by The Sandman. The tournament was promptly abandoned by TNA in light of fans complaining about the point system.
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Mike Sanders Pts Brian Lee Mike Sanders New Jack Pts New Jack Pts Slash New Jack The Sandman Pts Sonny Siaki Pts Vampire Warrior Sonny Siaki The Sandman Pts The Sandman Pts Devon Storm
TNA Asylum Alliance Tag Team Tournament
The TNA Asylum Alliance Tag Team Tournament was a tag team tournament held in 2003 to determine the number one contenders for the NWA World Tag Team Championship, which was won by America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm).
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Ron Killings and Don Harris Pin New Jack and Shark Boy Ron Killings David Young and Traci Pin David Young and Traci Pin Kid Kash and Trinity David Young and Traci Chris Harris and James Storm Pin Konnan and BG James Pin The Sandman and Sonny Siaki Konnan and BG James Chris Harris and James Storm Pin Chris Harris and James Storm Pin Justin Credible and Jerry Lynn
NWA World Tag Team Championship Tournament
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Christopher Daniels and Low-Ki Pin Shane Douglas and Michael Shane Christopher Daniels and Low-Ki Pin Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens Pin Konnan and BG James Christopher Daniels and Low-Ki Kid Kash and Dallas Pin Slash and Sinn Pin Glen Gilberti and David Young Slash and Sinn Kid Kash and Dallas Pin Kid Kash and Dallas Pin Simon Diamond and Sonny Siaki
X Division Cup Tournaments
The TNA X Cup Tournaments are X Division tournaments that feature various wrestlers and/or Teams from around the World. So far, there have been two Super X Cup Tournaments, one America's X Cup Tournament, and three World X Cup Tournaments.
Chris Candido Memorial Tag Team Tournament
The Chris Candido Memorial Tag Team Tournament was a tag team tournament held to commemorate the memory of Chris Candido. As per Candido's role in TNA (prior to his death) of being the veteran who mentored young rising stars, teams were composed of established veterans pairing up with young rising stars. The tournament was won by Sean Waltman and Alex Shelley in 2005, its only year of existence. In addition to winning the trophy cup, the team was entered into a four-way match with a shot at the NWA World Tag Team Championship.
- Chris Sabin and Shocker
- Simon Diamond and Mikey Batts
- Ron Killings and Sonjay Dutt
- B.G. James and Cassidy Riley
- Sean Waltman and Alex Shelley
- Shark Boy and Abyss
- Lance Hoyt and Konnan
- Kip James and Petey Williams
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Sabin/Shocker Pin Diamond/Batts Sabin/Shocker Pin Killings/Dutt Killings/Dutt Pin James/Riley Sabin/Shocker Waltman/Shelley pin Waltman/Shelley Pin Shark Boy/Abyss Waltman/Shelley Pin Hoyt/Konnan Hoyt/Konnan Pin James/Williams
Fight for the Right Tournament
Paparazzi Championship Series
The Paparazzi Championship Series was a tournament that began at Turning Point 2006 and involved five X Division competitors competing in a variety of matches where points are awarded for victories. These matches included limbo, Texas hold 'em, musical chairs, and a push-up contest, among others. The tournament was created to give the wrestlers airtime while also continuing the Paparazzi Productions storyline surrounding Austin Starr, Alex Shelley and Kevin Nash. Throughout the competitions, Nash kept bringing up Bob Backlund, which led up to Backlund being a guest judge at Final Resolution 2007 during the finals of the competition. Shelley defeated Starr in the finals to win a bowling trophy presented by Nash at Final Resolution 2007. The other three participants in the tournament were Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal and Senshi. Nash viciously needled the other three (especially Dutt) throughout the challenge, but kept the actual competition fair and even, always inviting the losers of each contest to "feel free to kiss the winner".
TNA Turkey Bowl
The TNA Turkey Bowl was a tournament held in 2007 and 2008 that aired on the Thanksgiving night episode of TNA Impact! The tournament consisted of three preliminary three way matches. Each match featured a member of the Heavyweight Division, The X Division, and The Tag Team Division with the winner of the match going on to the finals. The winner of the finals, also a three way match, won $25,000. The wrestler who lost in the finals was forced to put on a turkey suit. In the 2007 tourny, Samoa Joe won the tournament, with A.J. Styles being forced into the turkey suit. In the 2008 tournament, Rhino won the tournament, with Alex Shelley being forced into the turkey suit.
2007 Turkey Bowl
Semifinals Finals Chris Sabin Brother Devon Abyss Samoa Joe Chris Sabin Kip James Samoa Joe Johnny Devine A.J. Styles A.J. Styles Christian Cage Jay Lethal Consolation match
2008 Turkey Bowl
Semifinals Finals Rhino Sonjay Dutt Hernandez Alex Shelley Rhino Cute Kip Alex Shelley Consequences Creed Sheik Abdul Bashir Sheik Abdul Bashir Jimmy Rave Matt Morgan Consolation match
Deuces Wild Tournament
On the April 24, 2008 edition of TNA Impact!, Management Director Jim Cornette created the Deuces Wild Tournament in order to crown new TNA World Tag Team Champions. Eight well-established tag teams would compete in four matches on Impact! for a place in the main tournament, which would be held at the Sacrifice pay-per-view on May 11. Four more teams were picked at random from an 'Egotistical Eight', two paired on May 1 and the other two paired at Sacrifice. The tournament then took a single elimination format at the pay-per-view.
- April 24, 2008
- May 1, 2008
'Egotistical Eight' teams
- Kip James and Matt Morgan
- B.G. James and Awesome Kong
- Booker T and Robert Roode
- Sting and James Storm
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Sting/Storm 8:21 Team 3D Pin Team 3D Pin Cage/Rhino 9:55 Booker/Roode 6:50 Cage/Rhino Pin Team 3D 8:50 LAX Pin K. James/Morgan 4:06 LAX Pin LAX Pin Eric/Styles 7:31 B. James/Kong 5:32 Eric/Styles Pin
TNA X Division Championship Tournament
The tournament was the result of a match for the TNA X Division Championship at Final Resolution between Eric Young and Sheik Abdul Bashir ending in a controversial fashion, with Young winning the championship thanks to the referee's help. Management Director Jim Cornette stripped Young of the belt and announced the tournament to crown the new champion.
(TV - TNA Impact!)
(TV - Impact!)
(PPV - Genesis)
Eric Young Pin Sheik Abdul Bashir TBA Eric Young TBA Alex Shelley Pin Alex Shelley Pin Jay Lethal TBA Alex Shelley Pin Chris Sabin TBA Chris Sabin Pin Sonjay Dutt TBA Chris Sabin Pin Kiyoshi TBA Consequences Creed Pin Kiyoshi TBA
Team 3D Invitational Tag Team Tournament
To reinvigorate the tag team division, Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) announced on the April 23, 2009 episode of Impact! that they would be hosting a tag team tournament. The winning team would receive a trophy, a check for $100,000 and a match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship (held by Team 3D). The tournament started that same night and matches would be held over the next few weeks and TNA announced that the finals would be held at the Sacrifice (2009) PPV.
- Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm)
- Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed)
- No Limit (Yujiro and Naitō)
- Eric Young and Jethro Holliday
- The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
- Suicide and Amazing Red
- The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez)
- The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams)
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Beer Money, Inc. Pin Lethal Consequences Beer Money Pin Young/Holliday No Limit Young/Holliday Pin Beer Money Pin British Invasion The Motor City Machineguns Suicide/Red Pin Suicide/Red British Invasion Pin The Latin American Xchange* The British Invasion Pin
* Before the match, The British Invasion attacked Hernandez backstage causing Homicide having to compete alone.
TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship Tournament
TNA announced a Knockouts tag team tournament for the new TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship on the August 20, 2009 episode of TNA Impact!. Round one matches started on the August 27, 2009 episode of TNA Impact!.
- Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong
- The Main Event Mafia (Tracy Brooks and Sharmell)
- Taylor Wilde and Sarita
- Daffney and Alissa Flash
- The Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky)
- Madison Rayne and Roxxi
- Hamada and Sojournor Bolt
- Tara and Christy Hemme
Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed Pin Traci Brooks and Sharmell 03:00 Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed 03:00 Sarita and Taylor Wilde Pin Sarita and Taylor Wilde Pin Daffney and Alissa Flash 05:00 Sarita and Taylor Wilde Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky 05:00 Angelina Love and Velvet Sky Pin Madison Rayne and Roxxi 03:00 Angelina Love and Velvet Sky Pin Tara and Christy Hemme 04:00 Hamada and Sojo Bolt N/A Tara and Christy Hemme Pin
TNA Championship Series
The TNA Championship Series took place on the Thanksgiving Day edition of Impact! on November 26, 2009. The winner of the tournament would earn himself a shot at the Championship of his own division.
- Abyss (Heavyweight Division)
- Bobby Lashley (Heavyweight Division)
- Desmond Wolfe (Heavyweight Division)
- Suicide (X Division)
- Kurt Angle (Heavyweight Division)
- D'Angelo Dinero (X Division)
- Homicide (X Division)
- Robert Roode (Tag Team Division)
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Abyss Bobby Lashley Sub Bobby Lashley DQ Desmond Wolfe Desmond Wolfe Pin Suicide Bobby Lashley Pin Robert Roode Kurt Angle Pin D'Angelo Dinero Kurt Angle Robert Roode Count-out Homicide Robert Roode Pin
New Year's Knockout Eve Tournament
The New Year's Knockout Eve Tournament took place on the December 31, 2009, edition of Impact!. The winner of the tournament would earn herself a shot at the TNA Women's Knockout Championship on the live three hour Monday night edition of Impact! on January 4, 2010.
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Madison Rayne Pin Hamada 04:25 Hamada Pin Roxxi 07:49 Velvet Sky Pin Roxxi 02:13 Hamada Pin ODB 14:34 Traci Brooks Pin ODB 04:16 ODB Pin Awesome Kong 09:41 Daffney Pin Awesome Kong 03:30
8 Card Stud Tournament
The 8 Card Stud Tournament took place on February 14, 2010, at the Against All Odds pay-per-view and its winner would get to challenge the TNA World Heavyweight Champion in the main event of April's Lockdown pay-per-view.
- Impact!, January 28, 2010
- Impact!, February 4, 2010
- Impact!, February 11, 2010
Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals D'Angelo Dinero Pin Desmond Wolfe 07:38 D'Angelo Dinero Pin Matt Morgan 08:30 Hernandez Pin Matt Morgan 08:58 D'Angelo Dinero Pin Mr. Anderson 15:45 Kurt Angle Pin Mr. Anderson 09:49 Mr. Anderson Pin Abyss 08:07 Mick Foley* Pin Abyss* 07:44
TNA Tag Team Championship Series
On the June 17, 2010, edition of Impact! TNA vacated the TNA World Tag Team Championship and announced a two-week long tournament, with the winners facing The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin), who were the number one contenders prior to the titles being vacated, for the titles at Victory Road.
- The Band (Eric Young and Kevin Nash)
- Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)
- Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
- Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode)
Semifinals Finals The Band Pin Ink Inc. 07:00 Ink Inc. Pin Beer Money, Inc. 06:00 Team 3D Pin Beer Money, Inc. 05:00
TNA World Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders' Tournament
- Desmond Wolfe and Magnus
- Generation Me (Max and Jeremy Buck)
- Hernandez and Rob Terry
- Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)
Semifinals Finals Hernandez and Rob Terry Pin Desmond Wolfe and Magnus  Desmond Wolfe and Magnus Pin Ink Inc.  Generation Me Pin Ink Inc. 
TNA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
On the August 19, 2010, edition of TNA Impact!, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship was vacated, after champion Rob Van Dam suffered a storyline injury. The title was put up in a tournament featuring the top eight ranked wrestlers in the TNA Championship Committee rankings. The finals of the tournament would take place at Bound for Glory on October 10.
(TV - TNA Impact!)
(PPV - No Surrender)
(PPV - Bound for Glory)
Jeff Hardy Pin Rob Terry 03:17 Jeff Hardy* NC Kurt Angle* 30:00 Kurt Angle Sub Douglas Williams 04:52 Jeff Hardy / Kurt Angle Pin Mr. Anderson 18:37 Jay Lethal Pin Mr. Anderson 04:11 Mr. Anderson Pin D'Angelo Dinero 16:58 D'Angelo Dinero Pin Matt Morgan 04:46
TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship Tournament
On the December 9, 2010, edition of Impact! TNA vacated the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship, after one half of the previous champions, Hamada, had been released by the promotion, and set up a four–team tournament to determine new champions. The finals of the tournament would take place on the December 23 edition of Impact!.
- The Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky)
- Daffney and Sarita
- Madison Rayne and Tara
- Mickie James and Miss Tessmacher
Semifinals Finals Love/Sky Pin Daffney/Sarita 04:00 Love/Winter* Pin Rayne/Tara 05:00 Rayne/Tara Pin James/Tessmacher 04:00
TNA X Division Championship #1 Contender's Tournament
On the January 27, 2011, edition of Impact! TNA started a tournament to determine a new number one contender for the TNA X Division Championship, held by Kazarian. The tournament consisted of three three–way semifinal matches, taking place on the January 27, February 3 and February 10 editions of Impact!, with the finals, another three–way match, taking place at Against All Odds on February 13. The finals ended with a double countout, after Jeremy and Max Buck failed to make it to the event due to travel issues.
Semifinals Finals Amazing Red Chris Sabin Max Buck Douglas Williams Max Buck Jay Lethal Jeremy Buck Jeremy Buck Robbie E Brian Kendrick Robbie E Suicide Consolation match
Xplosion Championship Challenge
On the May 24, 2011, edition of TNA Xplosion Desmond Wolfe was announced as the new Xplosion Commissioner. His first act as commissioner was setting up a tournament exclusive to Xplosion where the winner would receive a title shot against any active champion in TNA. The finals of the tournament took place at the August 9 tapings of the August 24 edition of Xplosion.
First round Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals D'Angelo Dinero Pin Suicide  D'Angelo Dinero  Alex Shelley Pin Okada Alex Shelley Pin Alex Shelley Pin Douglas Williams  Hernandez Pin Max Buck  Hernandez Douglas Williams Pin Douglas Williams Pin Amazing Red  Alex Shelley  Magnus Pin Magnus Pin Orlando Jordan Magnus Pin Shannon Moore  Shannon Moore Pin Jeremy Buck Magnus Bye Robbie E Crimson Pin Crimson Draw Devon  Anarquia  Devon Pin
X Division Showcase
On the June 16, 2011, edition of Impact Wrestling, TNA started a twelve man tournament for a contract in the promotion's X Division. The finals of the tournament would take place on July 10 at Destination X.
- First round
- Austin Aries defeated Jimmy Rave and Kid Kash (Impact Wrestling, June 16, 2011)
- Zema Ion defeated Dakota Darsow and Federico Palacios (Impact Wrestling, June 23, 2011)
- Low Ki defeated Jimmy Yang and Matt Bentley (Impact Wrestling, June 30, 2011)
- Jack Evans defeated Jesse Sorensen and Tony Nese (Impact Wrestling, July 7, 2011)
- Austin Aries defeated Jack Evans, Low Ki and Zema Ion (Destination X, July 10, 2011)
Bound for Glory Series
On the June 16, 2011, edition of Impact Wrestling, TNA announced a twelve man tournament to determine the number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at October's Bound for Glory. The twelve men would face each other in matches on pay-per-view, television and at untelevised house show events and would be given points based on their performance, with a submission victory giving a wrestler 10 points, a pinfall victory 7, a countout victory 5, a disqualification victory 3 and a draw 2 points, while a disqualification loss will cost a wrestler 10 points. A special ladder match on the July 21 edition of Impact Wrestling also gave out 10 points for the winner. The top four wrestlers would be facing each other in the tournament finals at September's No Surrender. At the finals, Bully Ray defeated James Storm via disqualification, while Bobby Roode defeated Gunner via submission, giving both 52 points and setting up a tiebreaker match between the two. In the tiebreaker match, Roode defeated Ray via pinfall to win the tournament.
- These wrestlers qualified for the final matches.
- This wrestler withdrew from the tournament.
- This wrestler won the final match of the tournament.
Final standings Rank Wrestler Points Matches 1 Bobby Roode 59 16 2 Bully Ray 52 16 3 Gunner 42 20 4 Rob Van Dam 35 13 5 James Storm 30 13 6 A.J. Styles 24 11 7 Scott Steiner 21 10 8 Samoa Joe -10 10 DNF Crimson 50 102 DNF Devon 30 152 DNF Matt Morgan 24 51 DNF D'Angelo Dinero 17 172
1 Morgan was forced to pull out of the tournament on the July 28 edition of Impact Wrestling, after tearing his pectoral muscle.
2 Devon, Dinero and Crimson pulled out of the tournament after suffering storyline injuries at the hands of Samoa Joe on the August 18 and 25 editions of Impact Wrestling.
- ^ Keller, Wade (2009-08-28). "Keller's TNA Impact report 8/27: Results, star ratings, thoughts, observations, nitpicks, quotebook". PWTorch.com. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/font_color_770000_KELLER_S_TAKE_font_11/article_34845.shtml. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- ^ a b Keller, Wade (2009-09-18). "Keller's TNA Impact report 9/18: Final hype for Lethal Lockdown, Knockouts Tag Finals Set, Morgan vs. Joe". PWTorch.com. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_35439.shtml. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- ^ a b Keller, Wade (2009-09-11). "Keller's TNA Impact report 9/10: Homicide turns heel, Joe & Angle face Daniels & Styles, Morgan-Angle blow-up, two Knockout tag matches, Deaner goes MMA, Quotebook". PWTorch.com. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/font_color_770000_KELLER_S_TAKE_font_11/article_35250.shtml. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2009-09-20). "Caldwell's TNA No Surrender PPV report 9/20: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Matt Morgan vs. A.J. Styles". PWTorch.com. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/PPV_Reports_5/article_35493.shtml. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- ^ Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2009-11-26). "WILKENFELD'S TNA IMPACT REPORT 11/26: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_37017.shtml. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Parks, Greg (2009-12-31). "PARKS' TNA New Year's Knockout Eve Report 12/31: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of the special, including TNA Knockouts Tournament". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_37772.shtml. Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Caldwell, James (2010-02-14). "CALDWELL'S TNA AGAINST ALL ODDS PPV REPORT 2/14: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe, Nastys vs. 3D". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/PPV_Reports_5/article_39033.shtml. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- ^ a b Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2009-01-28). "WILKENFELD'S TNA IMPACT REPORT 1/28: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_38520.shtml. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- ^ a b Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-02-04). "WILKENFELD'S TNA IMPACT REPORT 2/4: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_38756.shtml. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- ^ a b Caldwell, James (2010-02-11). "CALDWELL'S TNA IMPACT REPORT 2/11: Complete coverage of Spike TV show - final build-up to Against All Odds PPV". PWTorch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_38962.shtml. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- ^ a b c Caldwell, James (2010-06-17). "Caldwell's TNA Impact results 6/17: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Impact on Spike TV". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_42023.shtml. Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- ^ Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-06-24). "Wilkenfeld's TNA Impact report 6/24: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_42170.shtml. Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- ^ a b Csonka, Larry (2010-07-26). "TNA Xplosion Taping Results (Spoilers)". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/147031/TNA-Xplosion-Taping-Results-%28SPOILERS%29.htm. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- ^ Csonka, Larry (2010-07-27). "Complete TNA Xplosion Taping Results (Spoilers)". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/147180/Complete-TNA-Xplosion-Taping-Results-%28SPOILERS%29.htm. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- ^ a b c d e Tomich, Kevin (2010-08-10). "TNA News: Spoilers - Detailed TNA Impact TV taping report for August 19 episode with two big angles". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_43033.shtml. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- ^ "World Title Vacant: Tournament Details". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2121-world-title-vacant-tournament-details. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- ^ a b Caldwell, James (2010-09-05). "Caldwell's TNA No Surrender PPV results 9/5: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Angle vs. Hardy, Pope vs. Anderson". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnappvs/article_43569.shtml. Retrieved 2010-09-05.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-10-10). "Caldwell's TNA Bound for Glory PPV results 10-10-10: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Angle vs. Anderson vs. Hardy, "they" reveal". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnappvs/article_44417.shtml. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^ Keller, Wade (2010-09-16). "Keller's TNA Impact report 9/16: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV show with Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_43829.shtml. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- ^ a b Keller, Wade (2010-12-09). "Keller's TNA Impact results 12/9: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV episode". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_45926.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- ^ a b Keller, Wade (2010-12-23). "Keller's TNA Impact report 12/23: Foley makes surprise return and discusses his negative influence on concussion frequency in wrestling". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_46292.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-24.
- ^ Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-12-16). "Wilkenfeld's TNA Impact report 12/16: Complete "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_46112.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- ^ Boutwell, Josh (2011-01-28). "Impact Results - 1/27/11". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1296192019. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ Bishop, Matt (2011-02-04). "Impact: 'They' revealed as Anderson, Hardy battle for title". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/02/04/17149581.html. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ Bishop, Matt (2011-02-11). "Impact: Styles, Suicide, Hernandez return". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/02/11/17234326.html. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-02-13). "Caldwell's TNA Against All Odds PPV results 2/13: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Anderson vs. Hardy, Genesis re-matches, fluid X Division situation". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnappvs/article_47702.shtml. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- ^ a b Tedesco, Mike (2011-05-16). "Spoilers: Impact Wrestling for May 19". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1305599541. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- ^ "TNA Xplosion ep. 348". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. TNA Xplosion. Challenge. 2011-05-24. approx. 2 minutes in.
- ^ a b Tedesco, Mike (2011-08-09). "Spoilers: Impact Wrestling for August 18". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1312947300. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2011-08-25). "Result of TNA's Xplosion Championship Challenge". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1314281293. Retrieved 2011-08-25.
- ^ Thomas, Jeremy (2011-07-12). "Impact Wrestling Taping Results (Spoilers)". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/193653. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- ^ Tedesco, Mike (2011-08-09). "Spoilers: Impact Wrestling for August 11". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1312875393. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- ^ a b Martin, Adam (2011-06-29). "Spoilers: Impact Wrestling for July 7". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1309354613. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
- ^ a b Martin, Adam (2011-06-01). "Spoilers: TNA Impact Wrestling for June 9". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1306934312. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2011-07-13). "Spoilers: Impact Wrestling for July 21". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1310568571. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-08-06). "TNA News: Updates on Bound for Glory Series - revised standings, #1 ranking on the line at Hardcore Justice". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_51928.shtml. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- ^ a b Keller, Wade (2011-06-16). "Keller's TNA Impact report 6/16: Ongoing coverage of Slammiversary fallout on Spike TV". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_50815.shtml. Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- ^ Boutwell, Josh (2011-06-24). "Impact Wrestling Results - 6/23/11". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1308888237. Retrieved 2011-06-24.
- ^ Baxendell, Matt (2011-06-30). "Bax's TNA Impact Wrestling report 6/30: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of Impact with 'Limited Commercial Interruption'". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_51156.shtml. Retrieved 2011-06-30.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-07-10). "Caldwell's TNA Destination X PPV results 7/10: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Styles vs. Daniels, Ultimate X, RVD vs. Lynn". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnappvs/article_51335.shtml. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-06-16). "TNA News: Official details on Bound for Glory series, how it works, first standings, match for next week's Impact". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_50819.shtml. Retrieved 2011-06-17.
- ^ Keller, Wade (2011-07-21). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 7/21: Ongoing "virtual time" report on Sting title win fallout". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wadekellerdotcom/51592.shtml. Retrieved 2011-07-22.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-09-11). "Caldwell's TNA No Surrender PPV results 9/11: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - three-way TNA Title match, BFG Series finals". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnappvs/article_53179.shtml. Retrieved 2011-09-11.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-09-01). "TNA News: Final Bound for Glory Series standings - Top Four, overall results, unevenness of tournament". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_52887.shtml. Retrieved 2011-09-02.
- ^ Keller, Wade (2011-07-28). "Keller's TNA Impact report 7/28: Live ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV telecast". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_51748.shtml. Retrieved 2011-07-29.
- ^ Boutwell, Josh (2011-08-26). "Impact Wrestling - 8/25/11". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1314331375. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
- ^ "Injury angle on tonight's Impact Wrestling episode, spoilers on BFG Series". Pro Wrestling Torch. 2011-08-25. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_52599.shtml. Retrieved 2011-08-26.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Championships WorldWorld Heavyweight (reigns) Other Tag Team DivisionWorld Tag Team (reigns) · Knockouts Tag Team (reigns) Women's DivisionWomen's Knockout (reigns) Accomplishments Talent Programming Developmental
Merchandise Tournaments held by Total Nonstop Action WrestlingOther
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling tournaments — Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has held a variety of professional wrestling tournaments competed for by wrestlers that are a part of their roster.TNA Hard 10 TournamentThe TNA Hard 10 Tournament was a hardcore tournament for a trophy that would… … Wikipedia
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling — TNA Entertainment, LLC Type Limited liability company Industry Sports entertainment Professional wrestling Founded May 10, 2002 (200 … Wikipedia
List of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling employees — Contents 1 Roster 1.1 Male wrestlers 1.2 Female wrestlers 1.3 … Wikipedia
List of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling albums — Contents 1 NWA: TNA The Music Vol. 1 1.1 Track listing 2 NWA: TNA The Music, Vol. 2 2.1 Track listing … Wikipedia
Impact Wrestling — Genre Sports entertainment Professional wrestling Created by Jeff Jarrett Vince Russo … Wikipedia
Professional wrestling tournament — On various occasions in professional wrestling a single elimination tournament of varying match types are held, often to determine a championship or number one contendership therein. It has been known for promotions to use title tournament that… … Wikipedia
New Japan Pro Wrestling — Acronym NJPW Founded June 1972 Style Strong Style Headquarters Ja … Wikipedia
Ohio Valley Wrestling — Acronym OVW Founded 1997 Style Sports Entertainment Professional wrestling … Wikipedia
National Wrestling Alliance — Pro Wrestling Organization, L.L.C. NWA Pro Wrestling, L.L.C. … Wikipedia
TNA X Cup Tournaments — The TNA X Cup Tournaments consist of various types of X Division tournaments that feature wrestlers and/or Teams from all over the World competing in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to fight for a trophy or a group of trophies.HistoryThe first X… … Wikipedia