Chelyabinsk Pipe Rolling Plant
Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant Type ~ Industry Steel pipe Founded 1942 Headquarters Chelyabinsk, Moscow Key people ~ Products Seamless hot-rolled pipe
Seamless cold-rolled pipe
Revenue ~ US$3322 mm 2007 Employees ~ 8,000 Website http://www.chtpz.ru/
Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant (also known as ChelPipe; abbreviated as ChTPZ) manufactures every kind of steel pipe, including pipes used for the construction of petroleum, natural gas and water pipelines; and pipes used in manufacturing processes. It accounts for 11% of Russia's steel pipe output. The company's stock is listed on Micex as CHEP.
The company was established in 1942 and is based in Chelyabinsk. It is involved in the production and distribution of steel tubes, with its main products being large diameter welded pipes (530-1220 mm diameter), large diameter hot-worked seamless pipes (245-550 mm diameter), mall diameter hot-worked seamless pipes (108-169 mm diameter) and cold-worked seamless pipes (89-426 mm diameter). Chelyabinsk Pipe Rolling Plant accounts for 11% of the total Russian pipe production and more than 70% of Russian pipelines currently in operation use pipes made by the company.
In 2008, the Plant produced 806,700 tonnes of pipe products. In recent years, it has entered a large scale modernization programme.
The company has a strategic partnership with Metalloinvest Management Company, LLC. Chelyabinsk Pipe Rolling plant is a subsidiary of Mountrise Limited
The company's important oversease clients include Japan, Iran, Syria and the United States. Main production facilities are located in the city of Chelyabinsk, which is just east of the Ural Mountains. The company's sales office is located in Moscow.
- ^ "Titanium Valley Emerges in the Mountains". The Moscow Times. 2010-11-19. http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/titanium-valley-emerges-in-the-mountains/423833.html.
- ^ a b c d e "OAO "ChTPZ"". http://www.chtpz-group.ru/index.html?id=43.
- ^ a b c "Chelyabinsk Pipe Works". BusinessWeek. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=CHEP:RM.
- Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant - English language and Russian language
- Images of Vysota-239, the newest workshop of the Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant
- Images of the Pervouralsk New Pipe Plant, a part of the ChelPipe group
- Iron Ozone 32, the newest workshop of the Pervouralsk New Pipe Plant
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant — Infobox Company company name = Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant company company type = company slogan = N/A foundation = 1942 location = flagicon|RUS Chelyabinsk, Moscow key people = num employees = 8,000 revenue = US$320 mm 2002 industry = Steel… … Wikipedia
Timeline of largest projects in the Russian economy — Moscow International Business Center under construction … Wikipedia
Хронология крупнейших проектов в российской экономике — Москва Сити в стадии строительства … Википедия