Cesare Rinaldi (1559–1636) was one of Bologna's most eminent poets. His verse was set to music as madrigals by Salamone Rossi and the circle of the Gonzaga Court at Mantua. He also wrote verse praising composers, such as Alessandro Striggio.
- Delle rime di Cesare Rinaldi bolognese: parte sesta al sereniss. Sig. don Cesare d'Este duca di Modona printer Gio. Rossi, 1598 - 129 pages.
Lyrics set as madrigals
- Donna se voi m'odiate - set by Alfonso Ferrabosco
- Per non mi dir ch'io moia - set by Michelangelo Rossi
- ^ Carlo Cesare Malvasia (conte), Anne Summerscale Malvasia's Life of the Caracci p367 - 2000 "RINALDI, Cesare: Cesare Rinaldi (1559-1636) was one of Bologna's most eminent poets and was well known throughout Italy."
- ^ Joel Newman The madrigals of Salamon de' Rossi 1962 "Cesare Rinaldi,and Rinuccini, all of whom were then living and were at one time or another in some relation to the Gonzaga Court"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Rinaldi — might refer to:*Alessandro Rinaldi,a former Italian soccer player *Anita Rinaldi, pornographic actress and film director *Ann Rinaldi, young adult fiction author *Antonio Rinaldi, Italian architect *Cesare Rinaldi, Italian poet *Douglas Rinaldi,… … Wikipedia
Margherita Rinaldi — (born January 12, 1935) is an Italian lyric soprano, primarily active in the 1960s and 1970s. Rinaldi was born in Turin, Italy, and completed her music studies in Rovigo. She won a voice competition in Spoleto and made her debut there in 1958 in… … Wikipedia
Margherita Rinaldi — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Rinaldi. Margherita Rinaldi (née le 12 janvier 1935 à Turin) est une soprano italienne, particulièrement associée au répertoire lyrique italien et français. Biographie Margherita Rinaldi fait ses études … Wikipédia en Français
List of Marinist poets — This is a list of people who have been identified as Marinist poets, or marinisti mdash; largely 17th century followers of Giambattista Marino (1569 1625). It comes from the Italian Wikipedia article.A* Bartolomeo Abbati * Cesare Abbelli *… … Wikipedia
Open de Floride 1980 — Nom de l édition Florida Federal Open Date Du 10 au 16 novembre 1980 … Wikipédia en Français
Vittorio De Sica — Données clés Naissance 7 juillet 1901 Sora, Latium Italie Nationalité Italien Décès … Wikipédia en Français
Vittorio de Sica — Naissance 7 juillet 1901 Sora Italie Nationalité(s) … Wikipédia en Français
List of Italian actors — This is a list of male actors from Italy, which generally means those who reside in Italy or those who have appeared largely in Italy film productions. The origin of this list is in collation of actor stubs that contain reference to the actor or… … Wikipedia
Capoue — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Capoue (homonymie). Capoue Administration Nom italien … Wikipédia en Français
Capua — Capoue Pour les articles homonymes, voir Capoue (homonymie). Capoue Administration Nom italien … Wikipédia en Français