Tropical Storm Lola
Lola was also used for fifteen tropical cyclones in the western Pacific.
- 1953's Typhoon Lola (T5305)
- 1957's Super Typhoon Lola (T5721)
- 1960's Typhoon Lola (T6023, 48W) - struck the Philippines.
- 1963's Super Typhoon Lola (T6319, 36W)
- 1966's Tropical Storm Lola (T6605, 05W) - struck Hong Kong.
- 1968's Typhoon Lola (T6824, 29W)
- 1972's Typhoon Lola (T7202, 03W)
- 1975's Typhoon Lola (T7501, 01W, Auring) - struck the Philippines.
- 1978's Typhoon Lola (T7821, 22W) - struck the Philippines.
- 1979's Typhoon Lola (T7913, 16W)
- 1982's Tropical Storm Lola (T8220, 21W)
- 1986's Super Typhoon Lola (T8603, 03W)
- 1989's Tropical Storm Ken-Lola (T8912, 14W)
- 1990's Tropical Storm Lola (T9024, 26W) - struck Vietnam.
- 1993's Typhoon Lola (T9326, 35W, Monang) - struck the Philippines and Vietnam.
The name was also on the list for the southwestern Indian Ocean.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Tropical Storm Ken — The name Ken has been used for four tropical cyclones in the western north Pacific Ocean and two in the Southern Hemisphere. The name was on several of the old typhoon name lists: 1979 s Tropical Storm Ken (T7912, 15W) struck Japan. 1982 s… … Wikipedia
Tropical cyclone naming — Part of a series on Tropical cyclones … Wikipedia
List of historic tropical cyclone names — Part of a series on Tropical cyclones … Wikipedia
Lists of tropical cyclone names — Not to be confused with List of named tropical cyclones. Part of a series on Tropical cyclones … Wikipedia
Ciclón tropical — «Huracán» redirige aquí. Para otras acepciones, véase Huracán (desambiguación). «Tifón» redirige aquí. Para otras acepciones, véase Tifón (desambiguación) … Wikipedia Español
1989 Pacific typhoon season — Infobox hurricane season Basin=WPac Year=1989 Track=1989 Pacific typhoon season summary.jpg First storm formed=January 18, 1989 Last storm dissipated=December 28, 1989 Strongest storm name=Andy, Elsie, Irma Strongest storm pressure=898 Strongest… … Wikipedia
Timeline of the 2007-08 South-West Indian Ocean cyclone season — ImageSize = width:800 height:200PlotArea = top:10 bottom:80 right:20 left:20 DateFormat = dd/mm/yyyyPeriod = from:01/07/2007 till:01/04/2008TimeAxis = orientation:horizontalScaleMinor = grid:black unit:month increment:1 start:01/07/2007Colors =… … Wikipedia
1982 Pacific typhoon season — Infobox hurricane season Basin=WPac Year=1982 Track=1982 Pacific typhoon season summary.jpg First storm formed=March 16 Last storm dissipated=December 10 Strongest storm name= Mac Strongest storm winds=140 Strongest storm pressure=895 Total… … Wikipedia
2007–08 South-West Indian Ocean cyclone season — Season summary map First storm formed: October 12, 2007 Last storm dissipated: March 26, 2008 … Wikipedia
1993 Pacific typhoon season — Infobox hurricane season Basin=WPac Year=1993 Track=1993 Pacific typhoon season summary.jpg First storm formed=March 1, 1993 Last storm dissipated=December 28, 1993 Strongest storm name=Ed Strongest storm pressure=898 Strongest storm winds=140… … Wikipedia