Allion Healthcare Inc. Type Public Industry Specialized Health Services Founded 1983 (The Care Group)
Headquarters Melville, New York, United States of America Area served New York, California, Florida, New Jersey, and Washington Key people Michael P. Moran (Chairman, President, CEO) Revenue US$341 Million (FY 2009) Operating income US$15.7 Million (FY 2009) Net income US$7.52 Million (FY 2009) Total assets US$271 Million (FY 2009) Total equity US$169 Million (FY 2009) Employees 190 Website allionhealthcare.com
Allion Healthcare (NASDAQ: ALLI) is the parent company of MOMSpharmacy based in Melville, New York primarily known for providing mail order HIV medications to patients who are primarily on Medicaid or the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP).
Among the offerings is the MOMSPak in which the drugs are packed together in dated individual packages to make the multi-drug regimen easier.
The company reported having 15,610 patients in 2007.
The company has an agreement with Roche Laboratories for pricing discounts in exchange for providing blind patient data on Fuzeon medication. In November 2007 Company signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Galea Life Sciences for Nutraplete, the first therapeutic dietary supplement designed specifically for people living with HIV/AIDS.
Allion Healthcare has entered into a definitive merger agreement with HIG Capital.(18-Oct-09) Allion acquired and taken private by an affiliate of HIG Capital, in a transaction valued at approximately $278m, including the assumption or repayment of approximately $79m of indebtedness. Allion stockholders would receive $6.60 per share in cash, representing a premium of 30.2% over Allion’s average share price for the five trading days prior to the execution and public announcement of the transaction. 
- ^ "Company Profile for Allion Healthcare Inc (ALLI)". http://www.zenobank.com/index.php?symbol=ALLI&page=quotesearch. Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- ^ a b c Allion Healthcare (ALLI) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest
- ^ a b Allion Healthcare (ALLI) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest
- ^ ALLI: Profile for ALLION HEALTHCARE, I - Yahoo! Finance
- ^ About Moms - momspharmacy.com - Retrieved July 3, 2008
- ^ Yahoo Finance profile
- ^ Allion Healthcare Inc · 8-K/A · For 2/1/99
- ^ Reuters profile
- ^ HIG Capital Acquired Allion Healthcare Allion stockholders to receive $6.60 per share in cash Retrieved 2009-10-18
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Melville, New York — CDP … Wikipedia