- Mecca (disambiguation)
Mecca or Makkah most probably refers to:
- Mecca (Makkah al-Mukarramah) in Saudi Arabia, the holiest site in Islam.
Mecca is used in the names of the following:
- Mecca, California: a town in Riverside County, California, United States.
- Mecca, Indiana: a town in Parke County, Indiana, United States.
- Mecca Township, Trumbull County, Ohio
- Mecca-Cola: a cola-flavoured carbonated beverage.
- Mecca: a clothing brand.
- Mecca Ointment: the former name for a commercial ointment, discontinued in 2004.
- Mecca Bingo: a division of The Rank Group Plc.
- Mecca Leisure Group: a UK entertainment business.
- Mecca Dance Hall Tottenham, a former entertainment venue in Tottenham, London.
- the Milwaukee Exposition Convention Center and Arena, since renamed U.S. Cellular Arena.
- Mecha, piloted or remote-controlled vehicles in certain subgenres of science fiction.
- MEChA, an organisation of Chicano students in the United States.
- Meccano, a metal construction kit toy.
- Mekka, one of the earlier aliases of DJ Jake Williams, best known as JX (currently Rex the Dog).
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mecca — For other uses, see Mecca (disambiguation). Mecca مكة المكرمة City of Makkah Makkat Al Mukarramah Masjid al Haram and the center of Mecca … Wikipedia
Mecca Declaration — (or Makkah al Mukarramah Declaration) may refer to: The Mecca Declaration of 1981 of the Third Islamic Summit Conference The Mecca Declaration of 2005 of the Third Extraordinary Session of the Islamic Summit Conference The Mecca Declaration of… … Wikipedia
Sharif (disambiguation) — Sharif may refer to *Sharīf or Sherif (Arabic: شريف), a traditional Arab tribal title given to those who serve as the protector of the tribe and all tribal assets, such as property, wells, and land **the Sharif of Mecca (شريف مكة) ***Hussein bin… … Wikipedia
Cube (disambiguation) — A cube is a shape in three dimensions. It may also refer to: Contents 1 People 2 Math and science 3 Entertainment … Wikipedia
Naja (disambiguation) — Naja is a genus of snakes commonly referred to as cobras. Naja may also refer to: Robert Del Naja (born 1965), British artist, musician, and founding member of Massive Attack Naja Marie Aidt (born 1963), Danish poet and writer Najas, a genus of… … Wikipedia
Mecha (disambiguation) — Mecha (derived from mechanism) is a term to describe a large robot or, in the original Japanese definition, machinery in general. Mecha may refer to: Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA), a student organization Mecha tea, a type of… … Wikipedia
Harry Evans (disambiguation) — Harry Evans may refer to:*Harry Evans, British football coach and former manager of Blackpool F.C. *Harry Marshall Erskine Evans, Canadian politician and former mayor of Edmonton, Alberta *Harry Evans (composer) (1873 1914), Welsh composer *Harry … Wikipedia
Al Qahtani (disambiguation) — There are a number of notable individuals named Al Qahtani, or some variant thereof: *Muhammed Fahad Al Qahtany is an alternate name for Fahed Nasser Mohamed, Guantanamo captive 013. *Abdullah Hamid Al Qahtani Guantanamo detainee ID 652, born in… … Wikipedia
Balsam of Mecca — For other products called Balm of Gilead, see Balm of Gilead (disambiguation). Balm of Gilead (also called the balsam of Gilead or Balsam of Mecca) is a resinous gum of the tree Commiphora gileadensis (syn. Commiphora opobalsamum), native to… … Wikipedia
Troy (disambiguation) — Troy is the legendary city described in Homer s Iliad Troy may also refer to:General*The Troy weight, a system of measurements for weight and mass commonly used in describing the size of precious metals and gemstonesPeopleTroy is a Celtic name… … Wikipedia