- Monster House (Australian TV series)
Monster House Genre Reality/Comedy Presented by Bernard Curry Starring Rebel Wilson
Country of origin Australia Language(s) English No. of seasons 1 No. of episodes 10 Broadcast Original channel Nine Network Original airing 12 February 2008 External links Website
Monster House was an Australian reality/comedy television series broadcast on the Nine Network. Debuting on 12 February 2008, the program was hosted by Bernard Curry, brother of Stephen and Andrew Curry.
The show centred around the Webb family, played by actors Rebel Wilson, Celia Ireland, Travis Cotton, Jody Kennedy, Julie Herbert and Glenn Butcher, who act as a fictional family in a house purpose-built with hidden cameras to capture their performances and those of the unsuspecting guests who get brought into the family's "web".
The show debuted with an unimpressive 793,000 viewers tuning in. It was pulled from schedules after its second episode, and axed by the network the following day. Nine had commissioned ten unaired episodes of the show, which were filmed in December 2007 and January 2008.
- ^ Knox, David (2008-01-30). "Airdate: Sarah Connor, Monster House, Underbelly". tvtonight.com.au. http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/01/airdate-sarah-connor-monster-house.html. Retrieved 2008-02-13.
- ^ Things going Underbelly up at Nine
- ^ Gone: Monster House. Returning: 20 to 1 ... Axed: Monster House
- ^ a b Monster House a monster flop
- ^ It's a Monster mash
This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.