- Gisele Bündchen
Gisele Bündchen in 2009
Born Gisele Caroline Bündchen
20 July 1980 
Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) Hair color Light Brown Eye color Blue Measurements 35-23-35.5 (89-59-90) Weight 57 kg (130 lb; 9.0 st) Dress size 38 EU/6 US Shoe size 37 EU/6 US/4 UK  Agency IMG Models Spouse Tom Brady (2009–present) Website www.giselebundchen.com.br
Gisele Caroline Bündchen (Portuguese pronunciation: [ʒiˈzɛli ˈbĩtʃẽ]; born 20 July 1980) is a Brazilian fashion model, occasional film actress and goodwill ambassador for the UN Environment Programme.
In the late 1990s, Bündchen became one of the first in a wave of Brazilian models to find success. In 1999, Vogue magazine dubbed her "The Return of the Sexy Model" and she was credited with ending the "heroin chic" era of modeling.
Bündchen was one of Victoria's Secret Angels from 2000 until 2006. Since 2004, she has been the highest-paid model in the world and the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment industry with an estimated $70 million fortune. Models Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell have argued that Bündchen is the only true remaining "supermodel" and according to Forbes she may become the world's first ever billionaire supermodel.
Family and early life
Bündchen was born in the Brazilian town of Três de Maio and grew up in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul. She is of German heritage from both her parents, Vânia Nonnenmacher, a bank clerk pensioner, and Valdir Bündchen, a university teacher and writer. She has five sisters – Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and her fraternal twin Patrícia, Bündchen's junior by five minutes. Bündchen speaks Portuguese as her native language. She also speaks Spanish and English. She commented "I was born in Horizontina, a town in the back-country of (Brazilian) state Rio Grande do Sul. The town was once mainly colonized by Germans. In the school which I attended, learning German was actually obligatory from third grade on. But being out of touch with the language for such a long time, I unfortunately forgot it...] I belong to the sixth generation of my family in Brazil.
Originally, Bündchen wanted to be a professional volleyball player and considered playing for the Brazilian team, Sogipa. While in school, Bündchen was so thin that her friends used to call her "Olívia Palito" (Portuguese for Olive Oyl, Popeye's skinny girlfriend) and "Saracura" (a type of Brazilian shorebird).
In 1993, a then-13-year-old Bündchen joined a modeling course with her sisters Patrícia and Gabriela at her mother's insistence. The following year, Bündchen went to São Paulo on a school excursion to give them an opportunity to walk in a big city. In a shopping mall, with her friends, Bündchen was discovered by a modeling agency. She was subsequently selected for a national contest, Elite Look of the Year, in which she placed second – Claudia Menezes, from Bahia, took first place. Bündchen placed fourth in the world contest, held in Ibiza, Spain. In 1996, Bündchen moved to New York City to begin her modeling career, debuting at Fashion Week.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour crowned her the "model of the millennium," that same year Vogue called her "The return of the sexy model". Rolling Stone declared her "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" in 2000 and Vanity Fair published an article titled . "And God Created Gisele...," in 2009.
Bündchen pioneered the "horse walk", a stomping movement created when a model picks her knees up high and kicks her feet out in front.
In 1997 Bündchen traveled to London, where she auditioned for 42 shows. She got her big break when chosen for her ability to walk in towering heels—on a slippery runway—for Alexander McQueen’s memorable spring 1998 “rain” ready-to-wear show. Echoing similar accolades for Elle Macpherson a decade earlier, McQueen dubbed Bündchen "the Body", immediately boosting her bookings.
In 1998 She poses for Missoni, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Gianfranco Ferré, Ralph Lauren, and Versace campaigns. Makes the cover of French Vogue. Cult fashion magazine i-D also puts her on its cover, profiling "A Girl Called Gisele."
An article on Vogue magazine's on-line encyclopedia of models stated "As the year 2000 approached, Gisele Bündchen was the world’s hottest model, opening up a new category in the popular imagination: the Brazilian bombshell." By the year 2000, her going rate was reportedly already up to $7,000 an hour.
She is the fourth model in history to grace the cover of Rolling Stone, in which she was named "the most beautiful girl in the world", in 2000. Also that year "Time magazine says she's "one of the few runway models whom straight men can name." 
She appeared on the cover of Vogue in July, November and December 1999. She won the VH1/Vogue Model of the Year for 1999, and a January 2000 cover gave her three consecutive Vogue covers and in December 2009 she appeared alongside of her husband Tom Brady on the cover of book The World in Vogue – People, Parties, Places. In 2000, she became the fourth model to appear on the cover of the music magazine Rolling Stone, when she was named "the most beautiful girl in the world." Bündchen has been on the covers of many top fashion magazines including W, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Allure, international editions of Vogue, as well as style and lifestyle publications such as i-D, The Face, Arena, Citizen K, Flair, GQ, Esquire, and Marie Claire. She has been featured both in the Pirelli Calendar 2001 and 2006 and in broader market publications such as TIME, Vanity Fair, Forbes, Newsweek and Veja, more than 600 magazine covers throughout the world. A total that is only second to Princess Diana's.
By 2000, her record breaking $25 million contract with Victoria's Secret helped solidify her status as the world's top model. She has been on numerous book covers such as "MaRIO DE JANEIRO" by Mario Testino and Russell James Retrospective book.
She also opens[when?] the spring Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, and Valentino shows in New York, Milan, and Paris. From 1998–2003 Bündchen was in every Dolce & Gabbana fashion campaign, totaling 11 consecutive campaigns with the brand. In 2006–2009, she returned as the face of the brand's fragrance titled "Dolce & Gabbana The One".
Bündchen was invited to host the Brazilian version of the reality-show "America's Next Top Model" in (2003), but she refused. According to her sister and public relations manager, Patricia Bündchen, she doesn't want to pursue a career on television.
Photographed by Steven Meisel, she was presented on the September 2004 cover of American Vogue as one of the "Models of the Moment". In the December 2005 issue, New York magazine chose and publicized a list of 123 reasons to love New York City with reason number 43 being that Bündchen lived there.
In February 2007 Bündchen returned to the Milan runway by opening and closing Dolce & Gabbana’s show. She was chosen by Time magazine in 2007 as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. September 2007 Bündchen was featured on the cover of Vanity Fair’s style issue, photographed by Mario Testino being one of the best sellers that year.
On 26 August 2008, the New York Daily News, in a list, named Bündchen the fourth-most-powerful person in the fashion world. On 12 May 2009, The Independent, called her the biggest star in fashion history. In 2010, she made Vogue’s best-dressed-of-the-decade list for her 2008 and 2009 Met gala appearances as well as her bikini-clad, logo-tattooed appearance in a 2000 fashion editorial. In April 2010, she was photographed for the cover of American Vogue for the 11th time. In September 2010, she lead a pack of top models for Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out runway show at Lincoln Center, in New York. She then makes a surprise appearance on Balenciaga’s runway, closing the show.
She is ranked No.1 as the Top Model Icon of All Time at models.com. She is also No.1 on the Money Girls list and #2 on The Sexiest Models list. In 2011, CEOWORLD Magazine ranked her among their Top Accomplished Women Entertainers. She was also ranked number 95 in FHM magazines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2011.
In 2007, Bündchen was named "The World's Richest Supermodel". She ranked #45 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". October 2011 Gisele made a surprise runway appearance during Paris Fashion Week, closing the Givenchy spring-summer 2012 fashion show.
On 11 April 2008, a black-and-white photo of Bündchen, shot by Irving Penn, was auctioned for US$193,000 (£96,000). The picture was one of dozens from the collection of Gert Elfering that were sold at Christie's International in New York. Bündchen's picture reached the highest price in comparison with the others.
In 2000, Bündchen was dubbed the "Boobs from Brazil" by tabloids who went as far as to blame her for the 36,000 breast enhancement surgeries performed that year in Brazil.
In 2006, Elle magazine bosses surveyed the American leading stylists and asked them to name the star whose hair is a favourite for their clients. More than 50 percent gave Bündchen the title of best hair in Hollywood.
In February 2008, research results were publicized by The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) to reveal how world celebrity images, which overwhelm popular media, influence people's choices and decisions to undergo plastic surgery. The question asked was "What influences do celebrities have on the decisions patients make?". The survey was sent to more than 20,000 plastic surgeons in 84 countries. Bündchen was among the most frequently mentioned celebrities. Bündchen won the abdomen and hair categories and took second place in the breasts category.
On January 2011, Bündchen came in first in the most desired female body on the 14th Annual Famed Hottest Looks survey, compiled by Beverly Hills plastic surgeons Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Toby Mayer. Even after giving birth in December 2009, her body was the most requested by the doctors' patients.
“ 'Different body types are represented on the list because most women are shaped differently and want to look naturally beautiful,' explained Dr. Fleming. 'Some women want the lean look like Gisele [...]' ”
In 2011, Askmen.com revealed their Annual "Most Desirable Women" list of which Bündchen along with Angelina Jolie and Beyoncé Knowles being the only women to make the list every year for ten years in a row.
For New York Fashion week in fall 2011 for the Tibi Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show, the designer explained "The inspiration is taken heavily from the ‘90s—a freshly scrubbed Gisele from the pages of Vogue—clean, crisp, sporty looks and relaxed styles you want to live in."
Endorsements and earnings
After C&A Brazil hired Bündchen as a spokesmodel and began airing television commercials, sales increased by 30%.
In 2001, Bündchen launched her own line of flip-flop sandals, Ipanema. In three years, sales topped $30 million, with a portion of proceeds going to green causes. Forbes put her 53rd on their 2007 list of the most powerful celebrities. Ipanema made an estimated £152 million with over 250 million pairs sold in 2010.
On 1 May 2007, it was announced that Bündchen had ended her contract with Victoria's Secret.
In July 2007, having earned an estimated total of $33 million in the previous 12 months, Forbes magazine named her the world's top-earning model in the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels.
American economist Fred Fuld developed a stock index to measure the profit performance improvement of companies represented by Bündchen compared with the Dow Jones Industrial Average. According to Fuld, the Gisele Bündchen Stock Index was up 15% between May and July 2007, substantially surpassing the Dow Jones Industrial Average which was up just 8.2%.
By 2008, with annual income now topping $35 million, she continued to dominate the Forbes list of the world’s highest-earning models, and appeared on the magazine’s list of the Top 20 Richest Women in Entertainment.
During 2009–2010, she was reportedly the top earning supermodel, earning an estimated $25 million.
In 2010, she retained the top spot as Forbes’s highest-earning model, with a take-home pay of $25 million.
In early 2011, P&G's Pantene shampoo sales exploded 40% in Latin America after Bündchen started representing the product.
Edward Razek, chief marketing officer of Limited Brands, who worked with Bündchen during her Victoria's Secret career says, "She's an international icon who can also move product—from shampoo to couture."
The Lingerie Brand "HOPE" increased turnover by 40% after contracting Bündchen as its representative.
On May 2011, Forbes ranked her, for the fifth consecutive time, as the world's top-earning model with an estimated $45 million over the past 12 months (2010–2011). Her earnings climbed $20 million over the previous year, thanks to an economic boom in her homeland of Brazil coupled with a 10% surge in the value of the Brazilian real against the dollar.
In November 2011 it was recorded by Fred Fuld, an American economist that since 2007, Gisele is still outperforming the Dow Jones. 
In 2006 Bündchen became the face of American Express Red, part of the Product Red initiative to send a percentage of monies earned from the financial transactions of this credit card to Africa's HIV/AIDS victims. In 2009, she appeared in 30 covers of the international issues of Elle magazines wearing (Product) Red clothing and posing with products from companies who support the same cause. Bündchen has also supported a variety of environmental causes, including clean water initiatives, environmental sustainability, and preservation of South American rainforests. In addition, Bündchen has helped raise money for cancer research and treatment, victims of Hurricane Katrina, and the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
On 20 September 2009, she was designated Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
Every year Gisele chooses a charity, to which proceeds of sales from her sandals are donated, with the 2011 donation going to ISA - the Socio-environmental Institute.
In 2004, Bündchen played the bank robbers' leader, Vanessa, in the 2004 remake Taxi. In 2006, she played a minor character in The Devil Wears Prada. She was also a cameo in the Apple computer advertising campaign opposite Justin Long and John Hodgeman as a Mac iMovie.
In December 2006, she began dating NFL player Tom Brady. On Thursday, 26 February 2009, Bündchen married Brady in a small Catholic ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, California. On 5 April 2009, the couple remarried in a larger ceremony in Costa Rica, with Brady's son (whom he had with actress Bridget Moynahan) present.
Bündchen caused controversy when she told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that breastfeeding should be a "worldwide law", but later moderated her comments on her blog, stating, "my intention [was to] make a comment about the importance of breastfeeding".
- ^ a b c "In Childhood – Official Web Site". Giselebundchen.com.br. http://www.giselebundchen.com.br/gisele_perfil.asp?ididioma=2. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ a b "Gisele Bündchen: "Brazil Should Become World Champion"". Deutsche Welle. 27 May 2006. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,2029705,00.html. Retrieved 3 March 2011. "Gisele Bündchen was born – together with her twin sister Patricia – on 20 July 1980 in Brazil"
- ^ IMG Models: Portfolio. IMG Models. Retrieved 25 January 2011
- ^ a b "IMG Models: Portfolio". IMG Models. http://imgmodels.com/details.aspx?navbtn=1&cityID=2&modelid=6858&pic=&subid=2605&mainsubid=2605&agencyID=&catID=1&pageNo=&selectedModel=GISELE%20BUNDCHEN. Retrieved 19 May 2009.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen in pictures and photos". www.pxdrive.com. http://www.pxdrive.com/album/GISELE+BUNDCHEN_pictures_gzgipic/. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- ^ Shanahan, Mark; Goldstein, Meredith (21 September 2009). "Bundchen the environmentalist". The Boston Globe. http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2009/09/21/bundchen_the_environmentalist/.
- ^ "The World's Top-Earning Models-Forbes Magazine". Forbes. 19 July 2007. http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/19/models-media-bundchen-biz-media-cz_kb_0716topmodels.html. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "The "20 Richest Women In Entertainment",18 January 2007,Forbes". Forbes. 17 January 2007. http://www.forbes.com/2007/01/17/richest-women-entertainment-tech-media-cz_lg_richwomen07_0118womenstars_lander.html. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Death of the supermodel". Vogue.co.uk. 4 September 2007. http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/2007-09/070904-death-of-the-supermodel.aspx. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ Antunes, Anderson. "Could Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Be On Track To Becoming a Billionaire?". Forbes. http://blogs.forbes.com/andersonantunes/2011/06/01/could-supermodel-gisele-bundchen-be-on-track-to-becoming-a-billionaire/.
- ^ a b Gisele Bündchen. "Celebrity Central: Gisele Bundchen biography". People. http://www.people.com/people/gisele_bundchen/biography. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ Please log in to comment View All Comments ». ""Top 10 Celebrities with twins" at Metromix". Chicago.metromix.com. http://chicago.metromix.com/home/photogallery/top-10-celebrities-with/966649/content. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen: "Brazil Should Become World Champion"". Carlos Albuquerque. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2029705,00.html. Retrieved 23 January 2008.
- ^ a b c Gisele Bündchen profile in the FMD-database. Retrieved 20 June 2008.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Profile at Vogue.com
- ^ O'Connell, Vanessa (20 March 2008). "How to Walk Like a Model". Wall Street Journal (Dow Jones & Company, Inc). http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB120597258876350391.html?mod=2_1356_topbox. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- ^ a b "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World". Rolling Stone. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/photos/the-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world-20000821. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "A twelve-step program for beauty junkies, and more". Nymag.com. 17 January 2000. http://nymag.com/nymetro/shopping/fashion/columns/gothamstyle/1808/. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ The Most Beautiful Girl in the World : Photos : Rolling Stone
- ^ ""Career", from her official site". Giselebundchen.com.br. http://www.giselebundchen.com.br/gisele_carreira_capas.asp?iddioma2. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Voguepedia: Gisele Bundchen". Vogue. http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Gisele_Bundchen. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "Gisele Bundchen – Biography". models.com. http://models.com/models/Gisele-Bundchen.
- ^ "MaRIO DE JANEIRO Testino". http://www.mariotestino.com/page/610.
- ^ "Russell James Retrospective Book". http://www.studiorusselljames.com/main.html#/retrospective-book//view-selection//.
- ^ a b c d "Gisele Bundchen – Model Profile". http://nymag.com/fashion/models/gbundchen/giselebundchen/. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen – Campaigns". http://www.giselebundchen.com/gisele_carreira_campanhas.asp.
- ^ "Biography for Gisele Bündchen". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1014528/bio. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ September 2004 American Vogue
- ^ "Reason to Love New York". New York Magazine. http://nymag.com/news/articles/reasonstoloveny/. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen: Charmed life of the mega-model". The Independent (London). 12 May 2009. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/features/gisele-bndchen-the-charmed-life-of-the-megamodel-1683088.html. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- ^ "Icons at Mdels.com". Models.com. http://models.com/icons/icons.html?fnumber=5&lnumber=1. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "The Money Girls are Here". http://models.com/rankings/money/.
- ^ "Accomplished Women Entertainers". CEOWORLD magazine. May 18, 2011. http://ceoworld.biz/ceo/2011/05/18/ceoworld-richest-women-in-entertainment-world-list-accomplished-women-entertainers.
- ^ 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2011, FHM magazine
- ^ "Gisele Bundchen Named World's Richest Model". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20047102,00.html. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2011". http://www.fhm.com.au/fhms-100-sexiest-women-in-the-world-2011-gallery.htm. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ Gisele Bündchen Closes Out Givenchy’s All-Star Show – The Cut. Nymag.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Beggy, Carol; Shanahan, Mark (12 April 2008). ""Photo of Gisele brings big bucks", 12 April 2008 The Boston Globe". Boston Globe. http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2008/04/12/photo_of_gisele_brings_big_bucks/?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed7. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ ""Foto de Gisele nua é comprada em leilão por US$ 193 mile", (Portuguese) xclusivo.terra.com.br". Exclusivo.terra.com.br. http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI2738910-EI1118,00.html. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Celebrity Central / Top 25 Celebs" People magazines
- ^ "Gisele Bundchen – Gisele Tops Elle Hair Poll". Contactmusic.com. http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/gisele%20tops%20elle%20hair%20poll_1004086. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Celebrity Influences on Plastic Surgery" (PDF). http://www.isaps.org/uploads/news_pdf/MELB-PR-Celebrity.pdf. Retrieved 22 June 2009.
- ^ "EXCLUSIVE: 14th Annual America's Most Wanted Celebrity Body Parts". Fox News. 6 January 2011. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/01/06/gisele-bundchen-mark-wahlberg-plastic-surgery-celeb-bodies/.
- ^ "Who's the Most Desirable Actress in Hollywood?". http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2011/02/01/askmen-99-most-desirable-women-blake-lively-mila-kunis-sofia-vergara-angelina-jolie-gisele-beyonc/.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen Closes Out Givenchy’s All-Star Show" October 3, 2011, New York Fashion
- ^ "Forbes Celebrity Top 100 2002". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2002/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2002&passListType=Person&uniqueId=2VPP&datatype=Person. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ a b Alexander, Ella (2 June 2011). "Gisele The Billionaire". http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/06/02/gisele-soon-to-be-a-billionaire. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- ^ Triggs, Charlotte (1 May 2007). "Gisele Bündchen, Victoria's Secret Part Ways". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20037350,00.html. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "The World's Top-Earning Models - Forbes.com". Forbes. 16 July 2007. http://www.forbes.com/media/2007/07/19/models-media-bundchen-biz-media-cz_kb_0716topmodels.html.
- ^ Índice Gisele Bündchen. Expo Money (2011-09-15). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Revista RI mostra relação entre Gisele Bündchen e ações. Revistapublicidad.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Bertoni, Steven (13 May 2010). ""Gisele is again highest paid model in the world". MSN report, January 2010". MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37133492/?GT1=43001. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ Our Founder Sejaa web site
- ^ Blankfeld, Keren; Bertoni, Steven (5 May 2011). "The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/2011/05/05/top-earning-models.html.
- ^ a b and Steven Bertoni, Keren Blankfeld (5 May 2011). "The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/2011/05/05/top-earning-models.html?partner=relatedstoriesbox. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- ^ "Procter & Gamble's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results – Earnings Call Transcript". Seeking Alpha. 28 April 2011. http://seekingalpha.com/article/266380-procter-gamble-s-ceo-discusses-q3-2011-results-earnings-call-transcript. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Marca de lingerie de Gisele duplica procura por franquias Hope" 20 July 2011, Folha.com (in Portuguese)
- ^ Profile at Forbes
- ^ "The 20 Youngest Power Women of 2011" 24 August 2011, Forbes
- ^ [http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2011/11/17/gisele-bundchen-is-still-outperforming-the-dow/
- ^ "China Daily – Lifestyle". China Daily. 1 September 2006. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lifestyle/2006-09/01/content_679601.htm. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen To Be Latest Promoter Of (Product) Red Clothing & Products". Fashion.exposay.com. 12 May 2011. http://fashion.exposay.com/v/26819/gisele-bundchen-latest-promoter-product-red-clothing/. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Elle Magazine Features Gisele for (RED)". Joinred.com. 22 July 2009. http://www.joinred.com/News/Articles/ArticleDetail/09-01-15/Elle_Magazine_Features_Gisele_for_RED.aspx. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen ajuda a reflorestar a Mata Atlântica". Odebate.com.br. http://www.odebate.com.br/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9912&Itemid=11. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- ^ Morgan, John (16 December 2003). "Gisele Bundchen gives her heart to St. Jude's children". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/spotlighthealth/2003-12-16-giselle_x.htm. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- ^ "Charity IPod". Contactmusic.com. http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/clinton%20picks%20morrison%20simon%20for%20charity%20ipod_1096693. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ Shanahan, M (2011-03-18). "Gisele Bundchen supports earthquake relief; Brady sells New York pad". The Boston Globe. http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/2011/03/gisele_bundchen_supports_earth.html?comments=all#readerComm.
- ^ "Supermodel Gisele Bundchen becomes UN Environmental Ambassador". Unep.org. 22 May 2007. http://www.unep.org/Documents.Multilingual/Default.asp?DocumentID=596&ArticleID=6315&l=en. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ Ipanema Flip Flop web site
- ^ "Most Beautiful Couples" 2005, People Magazine
- ^ Fin, Natalie (27 March 2009). "It's True. Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen Secretly Wed". E!. http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b101983_its_true_tom_brady_gisele_buumlndchen.html. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- ^ "Report: Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen marry – ESPN". ESPN. 27 February 2009. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3938381. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ 04:05 pm ET (15 December 2009). ""Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Name Son Benjamin", People, 18 December 2009". Celebrity-babies.com. http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/12/18/gisele-bundchen-and-tom-brady-name-son-benjamin/. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- ^ "Gisele Bündchen Talks to Vogue's Joan Juliet Buck on Having a Baby, Tom Brady and Sejaa". Vogue Magazine. http://www.vogue.com/feature/2010_April_Gisele_Bundchen/. Retrieved 15 March 2010.
- ^ "Supermodel Gisele Bündchen: breastfeeding should be made law". The Daily Telegraph (London). 2 August 2010. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7922407/Supermodel-Gisele-Bundchen-breastfeeding-should-be-made-law.html. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- ^ "Gisele Explains Breastfeeding "Law" Comment After Outcry". UsMagazine.com. http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/gisele-explains-her-breastfeeding-law-comment-after-public-outcry-201038.
- Official site
- Official Youtube
- Gisele Bündchen at the Internet Movie Database
- Gisele Bündchen at Fashion Model Directory
- The Many Faces of Gisele Bundchen – slideshow by Life magazine
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.