Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine


Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine

The Max Planck Institute of Experimental Medicine is located in Göttingen, Germany. It was founded as Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Medical Research in 1947, and was renamed in 1965. It is one of 80 institutes in the Max Planck Society (Max Planck Gesellschaft).

Coordinates: 51°33′4″N 9°56′14″E / 51.55111°N 9.93722°E / 51.55111; 9.93722

External links