Margin may refer to:
- Margin (economics)
- Margin (finance), a type of financial collateral used to cover credit risk
- Margin (typography), the white space that surrounds the content of a page
- Margin (machine learning), the distance between a decision boundary and a data point
- Continental margin, the zone of the ocean floor that separates the thin oceanic crust from thick continental crust
- Marginal frequency distribution in statistics
- Leaf margin, the edge of a leaf blade
- USS Margin (SP-2119), also ID-2119, a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1918 to 1919
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.