National may refer to:
- Nation or country
- Vending machines made by the large manufacturer Crane Co.
- National (brand), the Japanese brand under which Matsushita products are sold (elsewhere they are sold under the Panasonic brand)
- National (Gymanfa Ganu), a Welsh festival in Wales, England and North America
Companies and organizations
- National Airlines
- National Assembly
- National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering (NCREE)
- National Comics, an early name for the comic book publisher known later as DC Comics
- National Broadcasting Company (NBC), a television network
- National Development Front, a Muslim organisation in Kerala, India
- National Benzole, a British petroleum brand
- National Bus Company in Australia
- National Car Rental
- National (brand) a brand name of electronic goods from Panasonic
- National College of Natural Medicine, a medical school in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- National High School, in West Bengal India
- National Hockey League, U.S. ice hockey organization
- National Motor Vehicle Company, 1900–1924 U.S. automobile company
- National Party, several unrelated political parties around the world
- National Radio Company
- National Semiconductor, an American semiconductor manufacturer
- National Supermarkets
- National String Instrument Corporation, a company formed in the 1920s to manufacture the first resonator guitars
- National Reso-Phonic Guitars, a company formed in the 1980s to manufacture resonator guitars and the current owners of the National brand in the U.S.
- National Records, a record label
- Championnat National (also known as National), French football league competition
- Nationals (Washington Nationals), professional baseball team based in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, known as Washington National Airport until 1998
- National, Utah, ghost town in the U.S.
- National academy
- National anthem
- National archive
- National bank
- National church
- National Comics (series), 1940s comic book series published by Quality Comics
- National Day
- National emblem
- National flag
- National government
- National language
- National library
- National museum
- National Road
- National security
- National sport
- National stadium
- National university
- All pages beginning with "National"
- All pages with titles containing "National"
- The National
- Le National, various newspapers and a television program
- National Football League (disambiguation)
- National Gallery (disambiguation)
- National League
- National park (disambiguation)
- National police
- National school
- National Theatre
- China National
- Front National
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
National (D3) — Voller Name Championnat de France National Abkürzung D3 Hierarchie 3. Liga Mannschaften 20 Meister SC Bastia … Deutsch Wikipedia
National — Na tion*al (?; 277), a. [Cf. F. national.] 1. Of or pertaining to a nation; common to a whole people or race; public; general; as, a national government, language, dress, custom, calamity, etc. [1913 Webster] 2. Attached to one s own country or… … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
Naţional TV — Launched October 6, 2003 Owned by CNM Picture format 4:3 (576i, SDTV) Audience share 2.8% (Dec 2008 … Wikipedia
National U — was a student run tabloid newspaper in Australia. It was preceded by the short lived U and followed by the short lived Axis . It was published by the National Union of Australian University Students the precursor of the Australian Union of… … Wikipedia
national — a tion*al (?; 277), n. 1. A citizen (of a particular country); as, U. S. nationals are advised to contact their embassy when abroad. [PJC] 2. A country wide sports competition; for a series of competitions, the plural form is usually used; as, to … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
National — Das Eigenschaftswort national bezeichnet die Nationalität innerstaatlich als Gegensatz zu international beschreibend: einer Nation zugehörig oder bewertend: eine Nation, eine Nationalität über Gebühr betonend, Nationalismus Das Hauptwort National … Deutsch Wikipedia
National 12 — The National 12 is a two person, two sail, twelve foot (3.6 metre) long sailing dinghy. They are sailed extensively in the UK. The National 12 is a development class with a long, famous and intriguing history. The class was started in 1936 by the … Wikipedia
NATIONAL — ALE. adj. Qui concerne toute une nation, qui appartient à une nation. Esprit, caractère, préjugé, honneur national. Prévention, haine nationale. Qualités nationales. Assemblée nationale. Propriété, récompense, fête nationale. Bien, domaine… … Dictionnaire de l'Academie Francaise, 7eme edition (1835)
national — I. adjective Date: 1580 1. of or relating to a nation 2. nationalist 3. comprising or characteristic of a nationality 4. belonging to or maintained by the federal government 5. of, relating to, or being a coalition government formed by most or… … New Collegiate Dictionary
National Park Service — Arrowhead Agency overview Formed August 25, 1916 Jurisdiction … Wikipedia