MCA may refer to:
- Medieval Climatic Anomaly, an extreme and persistent drought in California and Patagonia during Medieval Time
- Minimum crossing altitude, a minimum obstacle crossing altitude for fixes on published airways
- Medium Combat Aircraft, a 5th generation fighter aircraft being developed by India
- Monochloroacetic Acid, carboxylic acid, manufactured by chlorinating acetic acid
- Methyl cyanoacrylate, an organic compound
- Metabolic Control Analysis, analysing how the control of fluxes and intermediate concentrations in a metabolic pathway is distributed
- Maximum credible accident, a postulated scenario that a nuclear facility must be able to withstand
- MCA Inc., a now defunct company (originally called Music Corporation of America) and its subsidiary companies:
- MCA, Russian-owned public relations company with branches throughout the world, Mitrofan Caspersz & Associates
- Museum of Contemporary Art (disambiguation), several museums around the world
- Maine Center for the Arts
- Adam Yauch, aka "MCA" of the Beastie Boys
- Michiel van den Bos, aka "M.C.A.", Dutch composer
- Morangos com Açúcar, a Portuguese youth telenovela (2003-present)
- Master of Computer Applications, a three-year Professional Master's degree in Computer Science awarded in India
- Master of Computer Auditing, a 1 year Master's degree in information technology audit awarded by University of Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium
- Master in Customs Administration, the highest degree offers in PMI Colleges which has something to do with tariff and customs law, import, export, and brokerage procedures and other related trade practices.
- Maranatha Christian Academy, a Marikina (Philippines)-based Christian school, now called as the National Christian Life College
- Memphis College of Art, an art school in Tennessee
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments—Series II, a standardized test in Minnesota.
- Morrison Christian Academy, an American school in Taiwan
- Microsoft Certified Architect, a certification available from Microsoft
- Middlesex County Academy, a high school in New Jersey
- Marist College Ashgrove, an Australian School
- McIntosh County Academy, a school in McIntosh County, Georgia
- The Military Commissions Act of 2006
- The Mental Capacity Act of 2005
- Middle cerebral artery, one of the three major blood supplies to the brain
- Motorcar accident
- Methylcholanthrene, a carcinogen
- Minor consuming alcohol
- Maharashtra Chess Association
- Malaysian Chinese Association
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency, an agency of the United Kingdom Government
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- Medicines Control Agency, which joined with the Medical Devices Agency to become the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Millennium Challenge Account, a U.S. program for aid to developing countries
- MultiCultural Aotearoa, a New Zealand political action group
- Mumbai Cricket Association, ruling body for cricket in Mumbai
- Morrison Academy, a Christian international school in Taichung, Taiwan
- The Multicore Association, an industry association regrouping companies and universities interested in multicore computing research.
- (Mister) Chris Avellone, a game designer at Obsidian Entertainment.
- Motor Coach Age, the magazine of the Motor Bus Society
- Movable cellular automaton
- Metabolic cold adaptation
- Machine check architecture
- Micro Channel architecture, a type of computer bus
- Marine Cranking Amps measurement of a Car battery
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity in electrical distribution.
- Maximum credible accident, a concept used in risk management
- Multichannel Analyzer, a common signal processing tool in scientific experiments.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
MCA — ist der der IATA Code der MCA Airlines MCA steht für: Adam Yauch, MC der Beastie Boys Malaysian Chinese Association, eine politische Partei in Malaysia Master of Customs Administration, ein akademischer Grad für Zollbeamte aus afrikanischen… … Deutsch Wikipedia
MCA — son unas siglas que pueden referirse a: Bus MCA, un bus informático creado por IBM. MCA Records, una compañía discográfica estadounidense. Además, m.c.a., en minúsculas, es el símbolo del metro de columna de agua, una unidad de medida de la… … Wikipedia Español
MCA — MCA многозначная аббревиатура, имеющая следующие расшифровки: Machine check architecture Maritime and Coastguard Agency Агентство морской безопасности и береговой охраны Великобритании. Micro Channel Architecture (архитектура Micro… … Википедия
MCA — [Abk. für Micro Channel Architecture, dt. Mikrokanalarchitektur], Microchannel … Universal-Lexikon
MCA — (micro channel architecture) n. standard for data transfer between an expansion card and the motherboard (Computers) … English contemporary dictionary
MCA — Sigles d’une seule lettre Sigles de deux lettres > Sigles de trois lettres Sigles de quatre lettres Sigles de cinq lettres Sigles de six lettres Sigles de sept… … Wikipédia en Français
MCA — maximum calling area; military civic action; mission concept approval; movement control agency … Military dictionary
MCA — in full Music Corporation of America Entertainment conglomerate. It was founded in Chicago in 1924 by Jules Stein as a talent agency. In the 1960s it bought Decca Records and Universal Pictures, and today it produces films, music, and television… … Universalium
MCA — Maritime & Coast Guard Agency (Governmental » Police) * Middle Cerebral Artery (Medical » Physiology) * Medicines Control Agency (Medical » Veterinary) * Micro Channel Architecture (Computing » General) * Malaysian Chinese Association (Academic & … Abbreviations dictionary
MCA — major coronary artery; Maternity Center Association; mean cell [surface] area; medical care administration; Medicines Control Agency [UK]; methylcholanthrene; microchannel architecture; middle cerebral artery; monoclonal antibody; mucinlike… … Medical dictionary