- Dolores National High School
Dolores National High School (Mataas na Paaralang Pambansa ng Dolores) one of the 12 public secondary schools of San Pablo City. Located at Brgy. Dolores, San Pablo City. Just like other public schools in the Philippines, it also caters free secondary education for the people of Dolores and neighboring barangays.
- Dolores National High School, formerly San Pablo City National High School – Dolores Annex, was established in 1995 to provide opportunities to the poor families of the nearby barangays to send their children to school with less cost on transportation and allowances. The school is situated within Dolores Elementary School compound and is now on its 14th year of successful operation. It was pioneered by Mr. Luis Mendoza who later assigned the former English Department Head Miss Rosenda Pamplona. She was succeeded by Miss Anicia Ciabal who was appointed as Teacher-in-charge. In 2005, it was recognized as a complete national high school with Mr. Ely Flores as its first principal.
- Today, there are a total of 15 teachers teaching in 8 learning areas. The school consists of three classroom buildings and one administrative building. It has 9 sections from first to fourth year. Right now the school is faced with the task of improving the learners’ achievement level by 2012.
Vision and Mission
- GODLY: Whoever is committed to GOD is committed to what one is responsible for.
- RESPONSIBLE: To be responsible is to always do the right thing. It is to value the trust and confidence of others. It is the establishment of priorities, placing rightful obligations to others as high as obligations to self. It is the determination to keep a promise or make right some unintentional wrong, even when it is costly or inconvenient to do so.
- ACCOUNTABLE: The idea of accountability is more than simply a willingness to accept blame or criticism for shortcomings, negligence, or oversight. It is the commitment of oneself to deliver the values expected from him/her at all times.
- COURTEOUS: Polite in a way that one shows consideration of others or good manners. A simple act of “Po at Opo, Magandang Umaga, Magandang Hapon or Magandang Gabi” may bring a thousand tons of positive reception. One should build his own daily ARK (Act of Random Kindness).
- EQUIPPED: Furnishing the teachers with proper training to augment their teaching skills, providing learning materials and equipment to maximize their opportunities in catering varied and worthwhile learning experience to students. Infused with necessary skills and values, students are better prepared in facing real life challenges.
- G.R.A.C.E. (Godly, Responsible, Accountable, Courteous and Equipped) for higher achievement.
- Dolores National High School, a public secondary school, believes in recognizing the value and potentials of each individual in the school and community and considers that the best foundation for life is education and a personal relationship with GOD.
Goals and Objectives
- Our goal is to cater the community with well-rounded and productive individuals and to improve the school’s academic performance within or above mastery level in all subject areas by 2012.
- To achieve these goals, Dolores National High School aims to:
- • Provide teachers and learners with materials and equipment that will improve teaching and learning in all subject areas.
- • Provide teachers blended trainings to enhance their teaching skills.
- • Encourage students to strive for the best and to develop their full potential in all areas of their lives.
- • Challenge students to work out the focus and direction of their lives in preparation for life after school.
- • Foster a genuine respect for others and to inspire the school community to live in the service of GOD and others.
- • Serve the neighborhood and wider community.
- • Provide a personalized, caring, family-based environment.
Subject Area First Year Second Year Third Year Fourth Year English Philippine Literature Afro-Asian Literature American Literature World Literature Science General Science Biology Chemistry Physics Mathematics Elementary Algebra Intermediate Algebra Geometry Advanced Algebra, Trigonometry and Statistics Filipino Gramatika at Pagbasa/ Ibong Adarna Gramatika at Pagbasa/ Florante at Laura Panunuring Pampanitikan/ Noli Me Tangere Panunuring Pampanitikang Asyano/ El Filibusterismo Social Studies Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas (Philippine History) Kasaysayan ng Asya (Asian History) Kasaysayan ng Daigdig (World History) Ekonomiks (Economics) MAPEH (Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health) MAPEH I MAPEH II MAPEH III MAPEH IV TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education) TLE (Exploratory) TLE (Exploratory) Industrial Arts (Drafting and Electricity) Electronics Values Education Ang Tao Bilang Nilikha Ang Tao Ugat ng Pakikipag-kapwa Ang Tao Sa Mundo ng Paggawa Ang Tao Sa Kanyang Moral At Ispiritwal Na Dimensyon
Faculty and staff
Name of Teachers Position Subject Handled Years in Service Patrick Henry L. Ilagan Secondary Principal I 18 years Aileen Bernadette L. Almendras Teacher I Elementarty Algebra & Advanced Algebra, Trigonometry and Statistics 10½ years Maricel A. Arranguren Teacher I Filipino I & II 8 months Liza C. Belen Teacher I Intermediate Algebra & Geometry 4 years Sherwin F. Belen Teacher I General Science & Biology 3 years Rolly C. Cadiz Teacher I Chemistry & Physics 3 years Violeta A. Castillo Teacher I MAPEH III & IV 4 years Leandro M. Cornista Teacher I Industrial Arts III & IV 10 years Myra M. David Teacher I TLE I & II 5 years Ayessa C. Del Valle Teacher I English I & IV 8 years Imelda A. Manalang Teacher I Filipino III & IV 7 years Jaime A. Manzano III Teacher I Social Studies I & II 5 years Ma. Ayleen A. Mirandilla Teacher I Social Studies III & IV 12 years Jeneffer S. Lopez Teacher I English II & III 3 years Reziel C. Soriano Teacher I MAPEH I & II 1 year Anilene H. Valencia Teacher III Social Studies IV & Remmedial Class 11 years
Name Position Helen Reclosa Canteener Gavino Pasco Guard Gil Escorido Guard
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Don Vicente Rama Memorial National High School — Motto Knowledge, Virtue, Productivity Established June 7, 1993 Type … Wikipedia
McKinley Senior High School — McKinley High School Location 800 East McKinley St. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70802 USA Coordinates … Wikipedia
Granada Undivided High School — Infobox School name = Granada Undivided High School imagesize = caption = motto = established = type = Public school affiliation = district = Granada Re 1 grades = Grades 7 12 president = principal = head of school = dean = faculty = staff =… … Wikipedia
Española Valley High School — Infobox Education in the United States name=Española Valley High School Home of the Sundevils! imagesize = 250px motto= We got the Hometown Spirit streetaddress= 1111 El Llano Road city=Espanola, New Mexico zipcode= 87532 country= USA url=… … Wikipedia
South Charleston High School — Address 1 Eagle Way South Charleston, WV 25309 Information Type Free public Motto Catch the Spirit Established … Wikipedia
Mission High School (San Francisco, California) — Mission High School Address 3750 18th Street San Francisco, California, 94114 … Wikipedia
Immaculata High School (New Jersey) — For other schools named Immaculata see Immaculata High School .Immaculata High School (also known as Immaculata or IHS ) is a private, coeducational, Roman Catholic high school in Somerville, in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States. Founded … Wikipedia
Philadelphia High School for Girls — Infobox Secondary school name = Philadelphia High School for Girls motto= Vincit Qui Se Vincit type = public secondary grades = 9–12 established = 1848 city = Philadelphia state = Pennsylvania country = USA enrollment = > 1000 mascot = varies,… … Wikipedia
Doña Teodora Alonzo High School — is a high school in Manila, Philippines. Open since 1961, the school s current principal is Dolores Torcuator. The school s newspapers have received a number of regional awards. Contents 1 Early Years 2 Modern Era 3 Campus Papers … Wikipedia
North Side High School (Fort Worth, Texas) — For schools of the same name, see Northside High School (disambiguation). North Side High School Location 2211 Mckinley Avenue Fort Worth, Texas 76164 United States Coordinates … Wikipedia