Dealey may refer to:
- Dealey Plaza, a square in downtown Dallas, Texas, known as the scene of the John F. Kennedy assassination
- USS Dealey, a US Navy destroyer escort ship, named for Medal of Honor Commander Sam Dealey
- George Bannerman Dealey Montessori Academy, an elementary school named for George B. Dealey and located in the Preston Royal area of north Dallas, Texas.
People with the surname
- George Bannerman Dealey (1859–1946), American businessman and publisher of The Dallas Morning News
- Samuel David Dealey (1906–1944), American submarine commanding officer during World War II
- The Dealey Lama, a character in The Illuminatus! Trilogy
- Daly (disambiguation)
- Daley (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dealey — This interesting surname of Irish origin is derived from O Duibhghiolla, the prefix O meaning descendant of , dubh , black plus giolla , lad . Families of this name all originated in County Galway, and in Britain there are a large number of… … Surnames reference
Dealey Plaza — Historic District U.S. National Register of Historic Places U.S. National Historic Landmark District … Wikipedia
Dealey-Klasse — Übersicht Typ: Geleitzerstörer Name: Dealey Einheiten: 13 gebaut … Deutsch Wikipedia
Dealey Plaza UK — is a UK research organisation that is dedicated to researching the assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on 22 November 1963. It has taken its name from the enclosed area of downtown Dallas where President Kennedy was killed. Dealey … Wikipedia
Dealey class destroyer escort — USS Dealey (DE 1006) Class overview Operators … Wikipedia
Dealey Plaza — 32°46′44″N 96°48′30″O / 32.77889, 96.80833 … Wikipédia en Français
Dealey Plaza — Die Dealey Plaza 2003 – links das Texas School Book Depository Die Dealey Plaza [dili] ist ein Platz in Dallas, Texas (USA), der eine Parkanlage umschließt. Am 22. November 1963 geschah dort das Attentat auf US Präsident … Deutsch Wikipedia
USS Dealey (DE-1006) — Career (USA) … Wikipedia
George Dealey — George Bannerman Dealey (1859 ndash;1946) was a Dallas, Texas, businessman.Dealey was the long time publisher of The Dallas Morning News . He used his influence to accomplish many goals but will always undoubtedly be remembered primarily for one… … Wikipedia
George Bannerman Dealey Montessori Academy — George Bannerman Dealey Montessori Vanguard and International Academy is a school in north Dallas, Texas (USA). Dealey Montessori, which enrolls students in grades PK 8, is a part of the Dallas Independent School District. Contents 1 About 2… … Wikipedia