The Dairangers (ダイレンジャー Dairenjā ) are a group of fictional characters who are the protagonists of the 1993 Super Sentai series, Gosei Sentai Dairanger. They are a group of humans who use Qi powers to fight the Gorma Tribe. After their final battle, the Dairangers separated and the last scene of the series showed them fifty years into the future, where their grandchildren followed their legacy and fight against the last remnants of the Gorma Tribe.
The Dairangers are humans who possess high levels of Qi and are practitioners of Chinese martial arts. Prior to battle, the team announces their arrival by saying "Blazing the Sky are Five Stars, Gosei Sentai Dairanger!". As a group, the five core Dairangers can execute the Qi-Power Bomber (気力ボンバー Kiryoku Bonbā ) by gathering their Qi and firing it towards the enemy.
Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star (天火星・亮 Tenkasei Ryō )/Ryu Ranger (リュウレンジャー Ryū Renjā ): 23 years old. Son of Zhang Liao and a human woman. Initially, he was not aware of his Dai heritage; his mother died prior to the events of the series and he has raised his younger sister, Yōko, by himself. He aspires to become the best gyoza cook in Japan and works in Yokohama Chinatown. He forcefully became a Dairanger after his encounter with and capture by Baron String; at that point, he was saved by his Mythical Qi Beast Ryuseioh and was taken to Master Kaku. He deeply trusts his teammates. Specializes in Dragon Fist and utilizes fire-based attacks.
- Attacks: Lightning Blaze Destruction (稲妻炎上破 Inazuma Enjōha ), Meteor Flash (流星閃光 Ryusei Senkō )
Ryo is portrayed by Keiichi Wada.
Daigo of the Heavenly Illusion Star (天幻星・大五 Tengensei Daigo )/Shishi Ranger (シシレンジャー Shishi Renjā ): 24 years old. The most gentle and serious member of the team, and works at a pet shop and becomes romantically involved with Kujaku. Scouted to be a Dairanger after Kaku's discovery of his Qi connection with Kujaku. He specializes in an ancient form of Karate and utilizes illusions in combat. His Mythical Qi Beast is Sei-Shishi.
- Attacks: Mist Hiding (霧隠れ Kirigakure ), Lion Fist Empty Innocence (獅子拳無明無心 Shishiken Mumyō Mushin )
Daigo is portrayed by Tatsuya Nōmi
Shoji of the Heavenly Gravity Star (天重星・将児 Tenjūsei Shōji )/Tenma Ranger (テンマレンジャー Tenma Renjā ): 20 years old. He dreamed of becoming a world boxing champion after reforming from his past, where he was a member of a violent street gang. He has a strong sense of fair play and competitiveness, which he could only really apply with Kazu. He is strong, balanced, playful and loving. Boss Kamikaze, of the Three Gorma Stooges, sees him as his greatest rival. He specializes in Long Fist with the power to manipulate the gravitational forces around him, thus increasing either his strength or speed. His Mythical Qi Beast is Sei-Tenma.
- Attacks: Gravity Inversion Destruction (重力逆転破 Jūryoku Gyakutenha ), Pegasus Revolving Kicks (天馬回転蹴り Tenma Kaiten Keri ), Pegasus Highspeed Cyclone Kick (Tenma Kousoku Kaiten Keri)
Shoji is portrayed by Ei Hamura.
Kazu of the Heavenly Time Star (天時星・知 Tenjisei Kazu )/Qilin Ranger (キリンレンジャー Kirin Renjā ): 19 years old. A stylish beautician and dancer, he escaped his home at the age of 15 and traveled to Tokyo. He specializes in the Drunken-style of Kung-Fu and has the ability to freeze and reverse the flow of time to prevent any mishaps from occurring. He had a tendency to go rushing into battle without thinking. He helped an old lady who sheltered him when he ran away from his home. His Mythical Qi Beast is Sei-Qilin.
- Attacks: Time Reversal (時間返し Jikan Kaeshi ), Headbutt Drop (頭突き落とし Zutsuki Otoshi ), Qilin Bomb Punch (麒麟爆弾パンチ Kirin Bakudan Panchi )
Kazu is portrayed by Keisuke Tsuchiya, who later played Shadow/Black Beet in Juukou B-Fighter.
Lin of the Heavenly Wind Star (天風星・リン Tenpūsei Rin )/Houou Ranger (ホウオウレンジャー Hōō Renjā ): 18 years old. She is Master Kaku's niece and came to Japan to be a Dairanger under the ruse that she came as an exchange student from China. She is the only member capable of Qi control when not transformed. She hates living with Kou, as he tends to look up her skirt and touch her breasts, but later befriends him. She once fell in love with photographer Shōichiro Takamura, who was actually the alter-ego of Gorma agent Media Magician. She specializes in an ancient form of Eagle Fist and utilizes the power of the wind. Her Mythical Qi Beast is Sei-Houou.
- Attacks: Straight Line Tornado (一文字竜巻 Ichimonji Tatsumaki ), Big Wheel Blade Whirlwind Slash (大輪剣旋風斬り Dairinken Senpū Kiri ), Straight Line Press (一文字プレス Ichimonji Puresu )
Lin is portrayed by Natsuki Takahashi.
Kou of the Howling New Star (吼新星・コウ Koshinsei Kō )/Kiba Ranger (キバレンジャー Kiba Renjā , 17-22, 24, 28-31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38 & 42-50): A 10-year old boy who pulled out Yufang's Byakkoshinken, calling him the "Child of Fate" (Unmei no ko). He lived with his adoptive grandparents prior to moving into Lin's apartment. A somewhat perverted boy, who is infatuated with Lin and "playfully" harasses her much to Lin's chagrin. New to fighting, he is not particularly strong. The Kiba Changer allowed him to assume an adult-form as Kiba Ranger. He initially kept his identity as Kiba Ranger a secret from the other Dairangers, and the Byakkoshinken often spoke instead of Kou (who still sounded like a child in his transformed self), but after the other Dairangers learned of his identity, he began to speak on his own and joined the team. Shaddam eventually learned that Kou was his son and Akomaru's twin brother, although Kou himself was never aware of this. Because of this, Shaddam tried to recruit Kou to the Gorma on the day of his tenth birthday, which fell on Christmas Eve, but his mother's baptism purified him of his Gorma linage. His Mythical Qi Beast is Won Tiger, and he specializes in sound-based attacks.
- Attacks: Howling New Star Scattered Echo (乱れやまびこ Koshinsei Midare Yamabiko ), Fang Rush (牙突進 Gatotsushin ), White Tiger Flash (白虎一閃 Byakko Issen )
Kou is portrayed by Hisashi Sakai.
Originally a member of Gorma, Chief Officer Jiaxu (嘉挧参謀長 Kaku Sanbōchō ) formed the Dairangers to oppose Gorma in the present day under the human alias of Master Kaku (道士嘉挧 Dōshi Kaku , 1-48, 50). But when Daijinryuu appeared, he returned to Gorma in his metallic red Cyclops-like armor. Jiaxu hoped he could stop the fight as the 16th Gorma Emperor to end the war, using the Tower of You-Power and the Tower of Qi-Power as boosters to battle Shadam for the right to the throne. But once Gara and Zydos destroyed them, Jiaxu lost and was mortally wounded in the battle against Shadam, and later died in the arms of the Dairangers. He later appeared in spirit to the Dairangers and told them that Gorma must be thwarted rather than be destroyed.
Kaku is portrayed by Kōji Naka.
Iron Face Zhang Liao (鉄面臂張遼 Tetsumenpi Chōryō , 7-8) was the previous Ryu Ranger who joined the Gorma and became an immortal as a result. 20 years prior to the series, he fell in love with a human who gave birth to his son Ryou. After Yuko was born, Liao was summoned back by his master, Archbishop Riji. He was sent to fight the Dairangers after the Triumvirate failed to do so, only to stop upon hearing his son is the new Ryu Ranger. Zhang Liao eventually saw the error of his ways and turned on his master. During the ensuing fight he received a fatal blow and collapsed, dying. Ryou held him close, and then the four spirits of the other original Dairangers appeared. They had come to tell him they forgave him, he then passed on the ancient knowledge of Dairen'oh to the new Dairangers before he died. He is named after a military general of China in the years 169 to 222.
Kujaku (クジャク Kujaku, Peacock , 9-41, 47-49) is a follower of Mahamayuri Vidyaraja, the Peacock Buddha, and a master of kenpo. Part of the Dai Tribe, she became a follower to restore Gara by finding the Peacock's Tears, an ancient artifact said to heal whoever drinks from it. But Gara was unaware at the time as she joined the Gorma and through deception, trapped Kujaku in Mirror Make-Up Artist. Kujaku swore revenge since then. And for 6,000 years she was imprisoned within that mirror until she was freed by Daigo. But she had forgotten compassion and love during her long imprisonment, and the sight of Gara was enough to set her homing in with nothing in her mind but murder. It took a combination of Daigo's perseverance and a little girl's compassion and kindness before she had a change of heart. Unfortuenetly by that time, she had realized something was wrong, She was ill. When within her finally woke those deadened feelings of compassion, she stopped her pursuit of Gara and decided to return to her pursuit of the Peacock's Tears. And when she learned that the reason Gara had become a Gorma, Kujaku was overcome with the compassion and love that had led her to begin her search in the first place. But all the pollutants and evils in the world were killing Kujaku. Even if she took her one drink from the Peacock's Tears, she would only sicken again later and die. So instead she used the artifact for Gara to restore her beauty. And when Kujaku died, she went to Heaven with the real Gara at her side. Kujaku would later reappear in spirit to restore Daigo's spirit, and one time to plea to him not to take revenge.
Kujaku is portrayed by Masako Morishita who played Sayoko Tsukikage/Kirika in Kousoku Sentai Turboranger.
Grandmaster Yufang (老道士虞翻 Rōdōshi Guhon , 13-14, 17, 29-31) is Lin's great grand-uncle and Jiaxu's mentor, who tends to be bizarre at times and often cracks his neck. Despite his appearance, Yufang is actually the inventor of the Aura Changes and provided the Dairangers with their Dairinkens and later Super Qi-Power Bazooka for them. Prior to the Kabuki Novice incident, Yufang entrusted his fiancé Xiao Qiao with the Byakkoshinken which he placed within a stone until the rightful owner (Kou) could remove it.
Yufang later revealed to Kameo his true identity as Daimugen.
Yufang is portrayed by Takeshi Kuwabara.
Xiao Qiao (小喬 Shōkyō , 13-14) is Yufang's 29-year-old fiancé, a Chinese Opera writer whom he entrusted with the Byakoshinken. Her profession cought the eye of Kabuki Novice, who abducted her with Yufang winning her back. After returning the Byakoshinken to Yufang, Xiao Qiao marries him as she returns to China.
Kou's mother (17-22, 29, 42-44, 47-48) is married to Shadam and a member of the Dai Tribe. She possessed a strong Kiryoku. She placed a tiger tattoo on Kou at birth to suppress his Gorma-inherited powers and had him adopted after his birth to prevent the Gorma from tracking him down. Kou's mother was taken captive by an elderly Gorma and Akōmaru. She escaped when Shadam broke into her prison in order to find out the source of Akōmaru's information. She later used Byakoshinken to save a wounded Kou and purge the Gorma powers out of him. She died in a cave collapse along with Akōmaru.
- Aura Changer (オーラチェンジャー Ōra Chenjā ): The two-piece transformation device of the core Dairangers which is powered by the users' Qi. It is activated by extending a key from the right piece and inserting it into the left piece. The transformation call is "Qi-Power Tenshin!, Aura Changer" (気力転身! オーラチェンジャー Kiryoku Tenshin Ōra Chenjā ). The left piece can also be used as a communication device. It would later be adapted as the Magna Morpher in Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy.
- Dai Buster (ダイバスター Dai Basutā ): A laser gun that is formed when the two sidearms are combined. It can be used to fire a laser rope so that the Dairangers can board their Mythical Qi Beasts.
- Dairen Rod (ダイレンロッド Dairen Roddo ): A red staff that each of the core Dairangers possess. Each Dairanger possesses an individual blade that can be attached to their Dairen Rod - a naginata for Ryu Ranger, a bladed sasumata for Shishi Ranger, a monk's spade for Tenma Ranger, a RodArrow (a spear) for Qilin Ranger, and a bladed monk's cudgel for Houou Ranger. They can also magically transform into other weapons:
- Sekiryu Soryuken (双竜剣 Sekiryū Sōryūken , Double Dragon Swords): Ryu Ranger's personal weapons.
- Shishi Konbou (獅子棍棒 Shishi Konbō , Lion Staff): Shishi Ranger's personal weapon.
- Tenma Nunchakus (テンマヌンチャク Tenma Nunchaku , Pegasus Nunchakus): Tenma Ranger's personal weapon.
- Qilin Ku-setsu Ben (麒麟九節鞭 Kirin Ku-setsu Ben , Qilin 9-Part Whip): Qilin Ranger's personal weapon.
- Yari Houou (ヤリホウオウ Yari Hōō , Phoenix Spear): Houou Ranger's personal weapon.
- Kiber Machines (キバーマシーン Kibā Mashīn ): Motorbikes themed after the Dairangers' individual Mythical Qi Beasts. They sometimes have minds of their own.
- Red Kiber 1 (レッドキバー1 Reddo Kibā Wan ): Ryou's motorbike.
- Green Kiber 2 (グリーンキバー2 Gurīn Kibā Tsū ): Daigo's motorbike.
- Blue Kiber 3 (ブルーキバー3 Burū Kibā Surī ): Shouji's motorbike.
- Yellow Kiber 4 (イエローキバー4 Ierō Kibā Fō ): Kazu's motorbike.
- Pink Kiber 5 (ピンクキバー5 Pinku Kibā Faibu ): Lin's motorbike.
- Heaven Treasure Lai-Lai Jewels (天宝来来の玉 Tenpōrairai no Tama ): Seven round crystals that contain the energy of the Mythical Qi Beasts and are used to summon them. The first five, which Lin found in China, are used as ammunition in the Super Qi-Power Bazooka. Kou's Jewel appeared after Wang Tiger is born. The seventh jewel, angular in shape like a turtle's shell, belongs to Kameo, who uses it to return to his true form, Daimugen. To appease Daijinryuu's wrath, the Lai-Lai Jewels leave the Dairangers. 50 years later, the five primary jewels resurfaced in the new Dairangers' hands.
- Dairinkens (大輪剣 Dairinken , Big Wheel Blades): Circular bladed weapons given to the Dairangers by Grandmaster Yufang in episode 14. By using their Qi power, they are able to launch them from their palms. When used altogether, the Dairangers can perform the finishing technique Dairinken Qi Power Shot.
- Byakkoshinken (白虎真剣 Byakkoshinken , White-Tiger True-Sword): "Byakko" for short, he is an enchanted talking saber Yufang placed within a stone until the one chosen to wield it arrives. That day occurred when Kō removed the weapon from its resting place. The sword offered to help Kō as Kiba Ranger, voice-overing for him upon his debut as Kiba Ranger and co-piloting Won Tiger. He could also control Kou's body while fighting as Kiba Ranger.
- Kiba Changer (キバチェンジャー Kiba Chenjā , Fang Changer): Kou's own transformation device. It has a golden key that is inserted into a brace similar to the Aura Changer's left piece. The transformation call is "Qi-Power Tenshin! Kiba Changer" (気力天身! キバチェンジャー Kiryoku Tenshin Kiba Chenjā ).
- Super Qi-Power Bazooka (スーパー気力バズーカ Sūpā Kiryoku Bazūka ): The team's upgraded finisher, received in episode 29, and finished in episode 30. A dragon themed bazooka given to the Dairangers by Grandmaster Yufang and empowered by the Dairangers and Kameo's seven Lai Lai Jewels. The Dairangers also place their Star Cutters on the sides and a Star Sword on top.
Mythical Qi Beasts
The Mythical Qi Beasts (気伝獣 Kidenjū ) are the ancient god-like animals born from the power of nature that could be controlled by those of the Dai Tribe. "Mythical Summoning! (name)!" (気伝招来！（気伝獣の名前）！ Kiden Shōrai! (Kidenjū no Namae)! ) is used to call on the Mythical Qi Beasts (although in Super Sentai World, Ryu Ranger was able to summon a fully combined Dairen'oh by himself) while holding their respective Lai-Lai Jewels and a Star Sword (Byakkoshinken in Kiba Ranger's case) to summon them.
- Mythical Qi Beast Ryuseioh (気伝獣龍星王 Kidenjū Ryūseiō , Dragon Star King): Ryu Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, transforms into Mythical Qi Warrior Ryuseioh (気伝武人龍星王 Kiden Bujin Ryūseiō ) by the command "Warrior Change" (武人変化 Bujin Henge ). He can combine with the Heavenly Qi Palace to form Dairen'oh, and can Control fire and lightning. He can breathe streams of fire from his mouth called Big Blaze (大火炎 Dai Kaen ). From there, it can use the Flying Dragon Rod (飛龍棍 Hiryū Kon ) to perform the Windmill Kick, Super Windmill, and then the Great Windmill Slice (大風車斬り Dai Fūsha Kiri ) attack. At first, Kaku had to use his Qi energy to control Ryuseioh, until Lin was transported to China to find the five Heavenly Treasure Lai-Lai Jewels and revived the other four Mythical Qi Beasts. Ryu Ranger can control Ryuseioh either by himself or with the other core Dairangers. Helped out in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. It first appeared in episode 1. Elements of Sun Wukong (wields a staff, has a golden headband) were influences on Ryuseioh's design.
- Mythical Qi Beast Sei-Shishi (気伝獣星獅子 Kidenjū Sei Shishi , Star-Lion): Shishi Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, this lion can create mists to conceal itself and can create illusions, its attack is Big Mirage (大蜃気楼 Dai Shinkirō ).
- Mythical Qi Beast Sei-Tenma (気伝獣星天馬 Kidenjū Sei Tenma , Star-Pegasus): Tenma Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, this Pegasus can throw boulders at its enemies and control gravity, its attack is Big Gravity (大重力 Dai Jūryoku ).
- Mythical Qi Beast Sei-Qilin (気伝獣星麒麟 Kidenjū Sei Kirin , Star-Qilin): Qilin Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, this Qilin can shoot fireballs out of its mouth, and control time, its attack is Big Time (大時間 Dai Jikan ).
- Mythical Qi Beast Sei-Houou (気伝獣星鳳凰 Kidenjū Sei Hōō , Star-Phoenix): Houou Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, this Fenghuang can fire laser blasts and generate whirlwinds, its attack is Big Whirlwind (大旋風 Dai Senpū ).
- Mythical Qi Beast Wang Tiger (気伝獣ウォンタイガー Kidenjū Won Taigā , King Tiger): Kiba Ranger's Mythical Qi Beast, attacks with "Big Roar" and transforms into Mythical Qi Warrior Wang Tiger (気伝武人ウォンタイガー Kiden Bujin Won Taigā ) by the command "Warrior Change!". It is armed with 7 Legendary Qi Treasure Pearls in its cockpit which correlate to both the seven days of the Japanese week and the seven Japanese elements; Moon (equivalent for Monday), Fire (Tuesday), Water (Wednesday), Wood (Thursday), Metal (Friday), Earth (Saturday), and Sun (Sunday). In warrior mode, it attacks with "Tiger Punch," "Tiger Kick" and uses the Fire Jewel for its "Tigerboy's Big Secret Technique Flaming Orb" (Kaen Dama). Won Tiger was born by the combined powers of Kaku along with the five Dairangers for Kiba Ranger at high noon in Gojoudai. It is also armed with the Golden Sword (黄金剣 Ōgonken ) and mimics Kiba Ranger's attacks to fight off Gorma monsters.
- Super Mythical Qi Beast Daimugen (超気伝獣ダイムゲン Chō Kidenjū Daimugen , Great Infinity): A giant tortoise who turned into Kameo (亀夫 Kameo , 22, 24, 28-31) — a pudgy and strange-looking Nagoya accented man who loved turtles (keeping some he named "Candy", "Max", "Joe", "Gum", "Tom", and "Caesar") and fearful of confrontations, with no memory of his previous life, where he escaped the fighting between the Dai & Gorma tribes. Later in the series, he witnessed the Dairangers transform when they revived Won Tiger. He made a living out of selling illustrations he made and dreamed of writing children's books. One day, he found a Lai-Lai Jewel that revealed his true nature as Daimugen. However, he did not resumed his true form until his new friend Kazu was in danger from the Gorma Four Deva Kings. Since then, Daimugen appears only when the Dairangers need his aid, changing into Super Mythical Qi Warrior Daimugen (超気伝武人ダイムゲン Chō Kiden Bujin Daimugen ) by the command "Super Warrior Change!" (Cho Bujin Henge), to re-energize Ryuseioh. Using the crystal, Kameo could change into Daimugen at will while yelling "Super Mythical Qi Beast, Daimugen!", but at other times the crystal would cause him to turn into a small turtle. Eventually, Daimugen's fear of fighting was revealed to be the result of his first encounter with Daijinryuu long ago, but he managed to overcome his phobia to protect Ryuseioh from Daijinryuu. Kameo is portrayed by Sugisaku Imagawa (今川杉作, Imagawa Sugisaku).
Mythical Qi Beast Combinations
Combinations of the Dairangers' Mythical Qi Beasts.
Tenku Qi Den
Four-Star Combination Tenku Qi Den (四星合体天空気殿 Shisei Gattai Tenkū Kiden , Heavenly Qi Palace) is the combination of four of the Mythical Qi Beasts. Star-Shishi froms the frontal center. Star-Tenma forms the right side. Star-Qilin forms the left side and Star-Houou forms the rear.
Ryuuseioh in Warrior mode can ride on it, and is capable of high-speed flight. Aside from riding on it, Ryuuseioh can fly off it through the air and perform the Heavenly Great Windmill (天空大風車 Tenkū Dai Fūsha ) attack. Goes on top of Heavy Armor Qi Palace.
Five-Star Combination Dairen'oh (五星合体大連王 Gosei Gattai Dairen'ō , Great Union King) is the combination of Ryuuseioh and the Heavenly Qi Palace. Ryuuseioh forms the internal structure. Star-Shishi forms the helmet, body armor, belt ornament and arm armor. Star-Tenma forms the right leg armor. Star-Qilin forms the left leg armor. Star-Houou forms the belt and the tip of the Dai Javelin (ダイジャベリン Dai Jaberin ), combining with Ryuuseioh's Flying Dragon Rod.
It is armed with the Dai Javelin, and the Great King Sword (大王剣 Daiōken ), with which it performs its finisher, the Raging Hurricane Waves (疾風怒濤 Shippū Dotō , Sturm und Drang (Storm and Stress)) attack. Another attack is the Qi Kung Shot (気功弾 Kikōdan ), "Maboroshi KiriGakure" (Illusion), DaiHouDen ("Great Release of Electricity"). Its general design resembles to that of a Japanese Samurai.
Dairen'oh's power helped to power up GaoKing in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. It first appears in episode 8.
Won Tiger can combine with the Heavenly Qi Palace to form New-Star Combination Kibadaioh (新星合体牙大王 Shinsei Gattai KibaDaiō , Fang Great King). Won Tiger forms the head, arms and body. Star-Shishi forms the back and shoulders. Star-Tenma forms the right leg. Star-Qilin forms the left leg and Star-Houou forms the weapon.
Some of its attacks include Great Qi Power Punch (大気力パンチ Dai Kiryoku Panchi ) and the Flying Sword - Smash to Atoms (木端微塵 Hishou Ken Koppamijin ) attack, which is performed by shooting Star Houou at the enemy like a missile. Kibadaioh is much stronger than Dairen'oh.
Juukou Qi Den
Seven-Star Combination Juukou Qi Den (七星合体重甲気殿 Shichisei Gattai Jūkō Kiden , Heavy Armor Qi Palace) is the most powerful Dairanger weapon of all and is the combination of all the Mythical Qi Beasts. Ryuuseioh and the Heavenly Qi Palace go on top of Daimugen, whilst Won Tiger goes inside, completing the formation.
It kills Gorma monsters with its Great Crushing Death (大圧殺 Dai Assatsu ) attack, where Ryuuseioh spins his staff like a propeller to raise the Heavy Armor Qi Palace into the air, which is then brought down on the enemy.
- ^ "Tenshin (天身 Tenshin )" when literally translated means "Heaven Transform". This is actually a portmanteau of the Japanese words "ten (天)" which means "heaven" and "henshin (変身)" which means "transform". In English, this roughly translates into "Heavenform", a portmanteau of "heaven" and "transform."
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
The Dairangers — are a group of fictional characters who are the protagonists of the Super Sentai series, Gosei Sentai Dairanger . They are practitioners of a form of martial arts that originated in China 8,000 years ago. They use Qi powers to fight the Gorma… … Wikipedia
Gorma Tribe — The Gorma Tribe (ゴーマ族, Gōma Zoku?) are a group of fictional characters and are the antagonist in the 1993 Super Sentai series, Gosei Sentai Dairanger. Eight thousand years ago they were the military of the three tribes, but decided to take the… … Wikipedia
Gosei Sentai Dairanger — The title card for Gosei Sentai Dairanger Genre Tokusatsu Created by Toei … Wikipedia
Super Sentai World — (スーパー戦隊 ワールド) is the name of a short 1994 Japanese tokusatsu movie produced by Toei Company, loosely based on their Super Sentai series. It stars Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, who team up with the previous four teams of Super Sentai, Gosei Sentai… … Wikipedia
Gosei Sentai Dairanger — (五星戦隊ダイレンジャー, Gosei Sentai Dairenjā) traducida como Escuadrón de Cinco Estrellas Gran Ranger es la 17ª encarnación de Super Sentai, representada esta vez por Mitología China. Algunas de sus escenas fueron usadas para la Segunda Temporada de Power … Wikipedia Español
Ninja Sentai Kakuranger — (忍者戦隊カクレンジャー Ninja Sentai Kaku Renjā, littéralement Kakuranger, l Escadron des Ninjas) est une série télévisée japonaise du genre sentai en 53 épisodes de 20 minutes produite en 1994. Certains éléments et scènes furent utilisée par Haim Saban… … Wikipédia en Français
Mighty Morphin: Alien Rangers — En 1992 Haim Saban compra los derechos de la serie japonesa Sentai , y desarrolla a partir de Zyuranger a los Mighty Morphin Power Rangers en 1993. Al año siguiente adapta algunas armas, zords y personajes de la serie japonesa DaiRangers , para… … Wikipedia Español
Super Sentai — Las Series Super Sentai (スーパー戦隊シリーズ, Sūpā Sentai Shirīzu?) es el nombre dado a una serie japonesa de larga duración,(1760 episodios),sigue emitiendose y es producida por Toei Company Ltd. y Bandai, y transmitida por TV Asahi ( Super se refiere al … Wikipedia Español